It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barksdale Missile Number Six: The Stolen Nuclear Weapon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is the probably the longest shot:

Syria wants Israel abolished. Jordan wants Israel abolished. Islam wants Israel abolished and be re-founded as the Palestinian State.

Jerusalem is the "Religious Capital" of both Judaism and Christianity; the Third Most Holy City, Al-Quds, in Islam.

Israel is also at the centre of trade routes between North Africa, Arabia. the Middle East and Europe.

G.W.Bush has an MBA from Harvard Business School.

G.W.Bush started in the oil industry and went on to steal Iraq's oil fields (why else stay there, when Iraq is supposed to be "independent" already?)

As a businessman, wouldn't you think it to be a highly (il-... of course) logical way of pressuring the main trade route into your control, by having a nuke "stolen" and shipped to your forces next door to Israel, from where you can tell the Jews to quit discriminating against the Palestinians (although current history have proved it is Islam and Arab that discriminates against both Jew and Palestinian) and surrender their land to your Mammon-inspired warfare?

Just a crazy notion that no-one should take notice of at all, you know...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Oh the drama!

Isn't it just like the Ruskies to steal some of the bravado of the moment by upping the ante to a slow boil.

Russia says builds most powerful vacuum bomb
20 minutes ago

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said on Tuesday it had tested the world's most powerful vacuum bomb.

"Test results of the new airborne weapon have shown that its efficiency and power is commensurate with a nuclear weapon," Alexander Rukshin, deputy head of Russia's armed force chief of staff, told Russia's ORT First Channel television.

Reuters

[edit on 12-9-2007 by rancelot]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Awareness is building... your comments and this story are now the #3 story on the DIGG.com home page...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Perhaps the broad stand-down rumored, for Friday, is actually a smoke-screen for a frenzied inventory of the nation's nuclear stockpile(s)? An opportunity to make sure that all the nukes that are present and accounted for, Actually are Nukes!

A small, relatively advanced, variable yield nuclear weapon, light enough to be deployed by cruise missle, would be much more valuable as a reverse-engineering source, than as a semi-workable weapon.

And you wouldn't need "No Stinkin' Codes!", neither.

Now there are two interesting ideas you've brought up.

Originally posted by citizen smith

In my opinion, the most likely target would be somewhere in Pakistan. A nuclear power that is currently in the throes of a power struggle between Islamic militants trying to oust/assassinate the current regime, President Musharraf desperately trying to reign in the militants whilst maintaining power as dictator, and with the return of not one, but two former Prime Ministers who were exiled after Musharraf's military coup

All the factors are readdy to be assembled, all that's needed is a story of a rogue Pakistani Army/Militant capture of a nuclear asset, the missing Barksdale bomb set off somewhere in mainland Pakistan (Islamabad perhaps?), and the conventiently-plaved 7th Fleet to spring into action to help either Sharif or Bhutto back into power and restore order...

...any comments on the possibility of the scenario?

Another very intertesting post and scenario to think about!

People tend to forget the situation in Pakistan is very precarious and that Musharraf was on the verge of declaring a state of emergency a week or two ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
reply to post by elevatedone

Well the Steve Fosset is a new angle to the story. I just don't see where the connection is from Fosset to a Nuke.

i'd suggest that the Fosset drama could be just another 'element'
thrown into the mix...
beside it gives 'cover' to the administration planners,
to distract public attention with the implication that there's a massive search for the rich publicly known aviator, (shades of Amila Earhardt)

all the while to actually be using all the resources available to look for the missing missile (Broken Arrow) up there in the Rocky Mountain flight path the B-52 took (as a requirement of not flying nukes over population centers policy)

these guys, or we conspiratorial minds, build layer upon layer of scenarios and plausbilities...
perhaps by injecting new & various additional 'elements' into an actual situation or contrived Story...U.S. Intel is directing the group thought
and manpulating the consensus into either a broader or more focused
point (as the dynamics unfold) toward a desired end.

terrorists/Jihad seeking spectacular, mass casuality events on American soil [nukes]?

related:
http//www.newsmax.com/newsfront/chertoff_nuclear/2007/09/10/31560.html?s=al&promo_code=39CB-1
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

-> layer and layer of propaganda, disinfo, keeping us distracted in the maze of possibilities...

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Have you seen the Zeitgeist movie? It comes to the same conclusion as every other movie about 9/11 as a inside job, but takes up some new things I didnt know before. Beyond any doubt, 9/11 was a false flag attack, and it shows how the government have been doing it for years, ever since the first World War (!). The government even knew about Pearl Harbor in advance but did nothing. Also the Vietnam War was not meant to be won.

Did you know that at the London bombing, they were also running training exercises, just like with 9/11? Seems to be a theme through all this, which is why September 14 is pretty scary, considering we have zero air force in the air once again.

It also says some very interesting things about religion I had absolutely no idea about.

Highly recommended. If you watch this movie, you will understand the depths of this thing. You may feel better if you dont know though. Ignorance is bliss...

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

seen it, and it seems the people trying to "debunk" zeitgeist only seem to focus on the christianity er part one.idk what i want to say anymore..

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
NSPD-51. That is all I have to say about this. Well, other than it was a great read, and that I can find some solice in the fact that I'm not the only person seeing the World as we know it end.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TetraCleric
NSPD-51. That is all I have to say about this. Well, other than it was a great read, and that I can find some solice in the fact that I'm not the only person seeing the World as we know it end.

If you really, truly know the world is ending, would you mind sending me all of your money? You won't be needing it.

U2U me and we can talk.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by TetraCleric

If you really, truly know the world is ending, would you mind sending me all of your money? You won't be needing it.

U2U me and we can talk.

lol, yea il get right on that.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I didn't see anyone else post this article, so here's a link to an Air Force Times article about the stand-down which unequivocally states that there were 6 weapons loaded at Minot. It doesn't, however, report on the number of weapons showing up at Barksdale. One can assume (dangerous, I know) that the same 6 weapons arrived in Barksdale.
www.airforcetimes.com...

I think this should pretty well clear up the confusion over the number loaded at least...Andy

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean

seen it, and it seems the people trying to "debunk" zeitgeist only seem to focus on the christianity er part one.idk what i want to say anymore..

Yeah, I can imagine the religious thing is quite controversial if you are a religious believer.

I found a video listing some of the alleged NWO members, and it cant be true, because if it is, we are most surely screwed as a race.

Anyway, here they are:

- Ted Kennedy
- George W Bush
- Hillary Clinton
- Alan Greenspan
- David Rockefeller
- Peter Wallenberg
- Jimmy Carter
- Henry Kissinger
- Joseph Stalin
- Karl Marx
- Harry Truman
- Winston Churchill
- Helmot Kohl
- Yassir Arafat
- George Bush
- Ronald Reagan
- Saddam Hussein
- Tony Blair

Members of New World Order

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Once again...

Please stay on topic and refrain from inane postings.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is from www.halturnershow.com...:

On tonight's show: Updates on the NUCLEAR WEAPONS that were "accidentally" shipped from North Dakota to Louisiana. Rather than put the info in writing on this site, folks will have to tune-in to the show to hear the amazing information proving our government itself was planning nuclear attacks upon American cities as a pretext for imposing martial law and going to war with Iran.

Did anyone listen to it? If this is true, the consequences SHOULD be enormous.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
People tend to forget the situation in Pakistan is very precarious and that Musharraf was on the verge of declaring a state of emergency a week or two ago.

The overwhelming and almost incredulous stories selling of the idea of action against Iran by the mainstream media strikes me as being pushed a little too hard. It is almost as if we are being over-eagerly led to look at events in Tehran as a mis-direction for events unfolding in Islamabad.

As well as the events going on there, all the main players in the recent APEC summit are currently gathered in the Bay of Bengal on a huge multinational naval excercise, which again seems very convenient given the timing of the sudden arrival of the two exiled former PM's; Sharif on Monday the 10th, and Bhutto this Friday 14th who both have an agenda to depose the current regime

To quote a line from Shakespeare's Macbeth "..Methinks the lady doth protest too much.."

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I can't count the number of times I've heard storied like this one.

I don't want to be the jerk of the blog on my first post but I'm a former Airman I used to be a jet engine mechanic. I was on PRP (personnel reliability program), I know the "rule of twos" and I worked the flight line in the 28th Bombardment Group at Ellsworth AFB South Dakota (A SAC base). I even worked for a SSgt who worked in area 51, by the way it's U-2's and (at the time) F-117's not aliens. He was from Nellis AFB.

But most importantly I had a clearance and I am bound by a LIFETIME gag order on the specifics of my job due to "operational knowledge". WE ALL HAVE THEM. You can't get your DD214 and be discharged without signing one.

This in mind pardon me a bit when I'm vague but I will speak on my "opinions" and things "I've heard before".

So before I give my opinion, some fact of the fact here are 100% true some are way out of context and some are just wrong. True we were given the order to stand down from alert after 20+ years, but only because the Russians saw our conventional capacity in Desert Storm (I was there too).

Iraq fought by exact Russian military doctrine and got smoked. I know we fought conscripts and never the the Republican Guard, thank CNN and the "Highway of Death" not "The highway of looting murdering thieves". Had we fought them we probably wouldn't be there today.

But I digress, this tale like many others I've heard takes a great mix of facts, half truths and italicize to weave a interesting tail. Here's some things I'd like to know. For kicks let's say this is true.

What was the model number of the missing weapon? Did it have it's "physics package" ? Did the "physics package" have it's core? Is the core still serviceable? Who has the crypto keys to arm it (you get only one chance and the bomb is ruined)? Did anybody read the budget to see Bush's spending for nuclear weapon upgrades? This was for better safeing methods. Was the weapon being transported to depo for this or other maintenance? Maybe it's in the hands of the contract not the AF because it's having the upgrade done. Why bother stealing one? Are we watching Tom Clancy movies again? Was the physical safety set? Where's the key for it? You all the my point.

I could go on and on ... all I am saying is we in the Air Force pride ourselves screwing with civvies. See next paragraph for a couple examples. However, I'm glad somebody is smart enough to cash in on the fun.

Here's some stuff I "heard" while working B-1B's in SD.

Ranchers complaining of bombers chasing cattle. Heck 200 feet above treetop at just shy of mach that would be fun!

Or crews bored on a SAC generation exercise (google it) returning to Ellsworth at night and navigating only by visual cues (like I-90 the giant highway going right to base) kicking in afterburners while over truckers. Then listening to the CB radios while the moron's talked about the 4 blue flames and boom they just experience and "it musta been a UFO big rigger! Do you 10-4?"

I'm not going to jail for talking and no sane person is, but we might play a bit.

And people this is important, ask the Air Force once or ask 1x10^9999th you'll always get an answer that isn't true. It's a secret, no we're not telling, that is what a secret is. Just watch the SNL skit about Iraqi Freedom and the stupid press corp. The only thing we do better than bomb people is BS them.

This story is entertaining but .... well as I scroll up .. not worth the number of characters I typed.

When in doubt don't take my word for it, follow Occam's Razor. Which is (paraphrasing) "The simplest solution is usually the correct one."

Our government is SSSSSOOO incompetent they can't balance the budget (the checkbook), run the DMV, pay for Social Security, catch Bin Laden, use the metric system, win the war on drugs ... etc ...

Does ANYBODY think they are competent enough to pull something like this off? Puh-lease! I worked for them, I know I worked for them.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
This is from www.halturnershow.com...:

On tonight's show: Updates on the NUCLEAR WEAPONS that were "accidentally" shipped from North Dakota to Louisiana. Rather than put the info in writing on this site, folks will have to tune-in to the show to hear the amazing information proving our government itself was planning nuclear attacks upon American cities as a pretext for imposing martial law and going to war with Iran.

Did anyone listen to it? If this is true, the consequences SHOULD be enormous.

Seriously? I can't believe that anyone places credibility into Hal turner! For God's sake...this guys ranks right up there with that little purple dino..Barney!

I also can't believe there's over 200 posts to this...why can't any of you give consideration to the fact that maybe...just maybe this was a very gross and negligent mistake? After all.....it is our government.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll

Seriously? I can't believe that anyone places credibility into Hal turner! For God's sake...this guys ranks right up there with that little purple dino..Barney!

I also can't believe there's over 200 posts to this...why can't any of you give consideration to the fact that maybe...just maybe this was a very gross and negligent mistake? After all.....it is our government.

I have no idea who he is, im not an American.
Besides, I try to listen to every source I can find and THEN make up my mind on who to believe. Im not much for believing something just because it has a known brand on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is clearly one of 2 things, propaganda to prompt the conspiracy nuts to all cry "the sky is falling!" or, its truly another inside job, false-flag operation which will sacrifice expendable people or destroy some place they plan to upgrade anway, with the primary fallout being invasion of Iran and possibly Martial Law and the suspension of the Constitution in some parts of the US, maybe all of it. Obviously 9/11 had more motives than just passing the Patriot Act, including insurance fraud with buildings that needed 5 billion dollars in renovations.

Here's an interesting article about Martial Law drills which will be conducted from 9/15-9/20.

www.blacklistednews.com...

The 14th seems like attack day, with Martial Law drills going live on the 15th. Again this is either a ploy to force us to look foolish (I've been warning everyone all summer about another 9/11) or they are just that cocky and it makes no difference to them that we may have uncovered key facts regarding an upcoming attack. If martial law enables the suspension of the Constitution, they most likely presume to sweep up the dissidents as quickly as possible. It will be very important for truthers everywhere to stand together, and for those close enough to attack locations, gather as many clues and testimonies as quickly as possible since the perps will most likely go to great lengths to control the output of incriminating evidence.

We should never forget to remind military personnel that their first duty is to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic. While any politician today would define domestic as rebellious militia, the forefathers were actually referring to tyrannical renegade governments. The more soldiers that realize this, the more chance they will someday lay their weapons down and realize they have been turned against the very people they're supposed to be protecting. This would be important information to share if caught in a Martial Law zone.

Larry
Central Mass Patriots for Truth

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by astronut

Form your source...

The exercise which is slated to run from October 15th to October 20th is described as...

Also discussed here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join