It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This UFO WTC REAL!!!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Very funny video. I wonder how long it took to make it.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If you watch it a couple of times, you notice a white streak shoot past the top left of the left trade tower... now while that happens, you can depict the "ufo" as u will, between the two of the towers. After that... u see it shoot past, and then shoot past the helicopter. Right before that, the shooter of the film, pans out as if he/she knows it's coming. Finally, it only leaves smoke AFTER it passes the helicopter.

That's my 2cents

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How many times do we need to repeat that this has been proven over and over again to be a commercial for the SciFi channel? (cable network in the states)

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It is a fake, I'm sure. It's another exemple of stupid hoax from somebody who wants to see UFOs everywhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sorry to go off topic for a sec but what the hell is that when you go on www.scifi.com... click the
Charlotte, VT sighting in the water looks like nessy has left Scotland
What do you think it is Also how fast is it going

[Edited on 24-1-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Unfortunatly proven to be fake, someone contacted the woman in the film, she says that she was merly acting and the UFO was put in using CGI later, I'll find the link and post it soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
lol strange monster in the water

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
theres been plenty of threads about this ITS FAKE! its just an advert for the sci fi channel....Its fake along with all the other adverts they did.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
How bout this one?

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

You will have to scroll down to see the stills and video.

I heard/read so many different things about this ,that I would like to get your opinion on it. I know that the first time I saw it on TV as it happened (or replay of you will) I thought "WHAT" was that.

That is very interesting. I never would have thought of the images on page 2. Those really look like UFOs in the distance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join