It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3 1/2 year old daughter's abduction stories

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
about the paintings, I wouldn´t do that. That is exactly what will focus her on it and feed her imagination. (I´m an artist )
perhaps its about nightmares or even ghosts as written above.

[edit on 16-9-2007 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

It's a plausible point about drawing focusing her attention more on it.

However, as a shrink . . . I think it would also have value to help her get it out literally at arm's length--and thereby facilitate putting more of a detached emotional perspective on it. I think that would be very valuable for a young girl as well as her parents.

There is a potency with things rumbling around in one's brain and inner person that is somehow worse, more . . . troublesome, if not devastating . . . until they are objectified as by writing them down or drawing about them or both. I still strongly encourage both the journal and the drawings.

There is the added benefit that parents looking at the drawings and reading her journal will validate her experiences as worth attending to. That could greatly help her feel safer; a valid, worthwhile person with serious valid concerns etc. AND THAT'S PRICELESS AND SUPER IMPORTANT, imho.

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
When my daugher was about 2, she would tell me about the 'owls' outside her bedroom window at night and she was afraid they were going to take her away. I know there were no owls, there weren't even any trees. Could totally be something normal, but I cant help but think about owls with their big black eyes......

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I wonder if handcuffing your daughter to her bed would be considered inhumane? Probably hahaha but it might be a good start to see if she is getting taken. Even if they can go through objects such as walls and they pulled her out of the handcuffs would they put her back into them when done?

Those nannycam things that you can get that are streaming 24 hrs a day to a webpage where you can constantly view would be another alternative. Those things parents get to spy on their maids so they can view in real time what's happening at their house from their work desktop. Might be a way to go too.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I think what you need is prayer. Moreover you need to invoke the name of Jesus Christ and ask the Lord to protect your precious child from these creatures. It has been proven time and time again that the name of Jesus has great power over the so called 'aliens'.

www.alienresistance.org...

[edit on 17-9-2007 by SevenThunders]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   
hey, just came across this thread,

I too have a 3.5 year old daughter who I think is pretty switched on (then again doesnt every parent?) and who has a pretty big imagination .

Couple months back during winter, we were lying down infront of the fireplace on a matress about to all go to sleep (me, my wife and daughter) whe she started talking about a big alien coming into her room and trying to grab her.

I didnt feel too concerned knowing what her imagination is like and she does know what aliens and spaceships are by cartoons and the like that they see and pickup off the television.

Anyway, she went on to say that he tried to take her into the spaceship, and that she screamed out for "Daddy" but I couldnt hear her.(Just to note, I always have a baby monitor in her bedroom and the other speaker next to my ear by the bedside table, so even if she rolls in bed, I hear it).

Then she said she kicked him and he got upset and screamed and flew away in his space ship.

The next day I asked her to draw me on her kiddy blackboard what the alien looked like and Im kicking myself to this day that I didnt take a picture of it, for it was clearly the typical Grap type of alien, this is what got me somewhat worried, not her story but the picture she drew she would not have seen it anywhere, I dont even let her near the computer when reading about these sort of things for I do not want to put these ideas in her head at such a young age.

Now, dont get me wrong, Im not saying the orginal author of this thread's child hasn't been abducted - going by his refrenced history of family abductions it is more than likely, but I do not have any family history of abductions at all nor am I remotely religious, even thou I was brought up in a religious family. My wifes pretty religious and her mum is a full on 3 times a week church goer.

Not that I think religion has anything to do with this situation.

I guess we should just watch our kids, and note any peculiarities that may arrise in their behaviour. I haven't noticed any change in her so therefore Im not going to worry.

just my story and 2 cents worth to this discussion.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
if you go to youtube and search john leer there is a segment of him on c2c where he talks about this exact thing you should check it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
do you have the link to it by any chance please?

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
sure sorry about that..
www.youtube.com...
i there quite a few segments so im just gonna give you the first one. i think he gets in to it on 3 or 4 but im not quite sure. i do know its in the frist 6...

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

imagine your 3 1/2 year old daughter telling you some "boy" with "all black eyes" and "gray skin" is grabbing her hand at night and taking her out of her room to a room with a bed where some "doctor" is hurting her by putting things in her ears and then tell us it is meaningless and generic B.S. nothing specific? this is coming from a 3 year old, how specific can this be?

emo80

Consider what your daughter's natural reaction would be to your pediatrician arriving in her room at night to give her a surprise routine check up. Then consider putting a monster mask on the doctor. Consider punishing your daughter for making up lies when she tells you. Consider going on the Internet and showing her site after site of other children and adults either making up the same lies or also being attacked in the same way. Never consider taking her to meet the doctor first, being with her for the exam, explaining the routine, supporting her or telling her that it's her own doctor and not a monster at all.

Humans, children and adults, all share the same natural, instinctual fear of the unknown. We all benefit from explanation and support in any scary situation, in every aspect of our normal daily lives.

Visitation world to world is normal throughout the universes. Alien contact has always been happening to humans, and more so now that we have reached this point in our evolution, intelligence and development. It's time for us to meet our advanced neighbors openly. The way we humans are reacting to it is normal to us.

I can say this because I have gone through it myself, as a child and as an adult with my own children. And by learning about the alien races on my own, I have come out on the other side of the disinformation, dogma, superstition and professional slander against the visiting races.

When our own children began to tell my husband and me about their alien contact, they were apprehensive and looked to us for guidance about what it is. My husband and I were already getting used to the alien people and learning from them about how contact happens and why it's all so mysterious, and we had to make a decision about what to say to our children. We decided to explain what we know in a way they could understand it too.

All alien contactees are examined by their alien contacts, and these encounters are often the ones we are first and most aware of although they know us and interact with us our whole lives. Humans are becoming more consciously aware on our own, and the alien races are letting us be more aware. There are lots of scary looking people on Earth too, to a child, but what does the responsible parent say to a child then?

Our children quickly learned more about the alien races, their nature, technology and intentions from their own experiences with them than most humans on Earth will ever know. As children, they were naturally accepting of their own spiritual nature and abilities- telepathy and traveling out of body. They were naturally accepting of the scary way the alien people look and sound once they became familiar with them. They only needed some guidance from those they trust most- their own parents. Had we not provided for them, they would now be just a few more of the thousands of common terrified, confused "alien abductees". Not knowing anything else in a better way, they would refuse contact too. Their contact would have stopped, not progressed, and they would not have built the personal relationship of trust and understanding they have with their own alien friends now.

The alien races should be more open, and they are. They should consult parents before they approach children, and they do. The problems we are having are all in our own nature and reactions to what we are taught on Earth to believe.

The alien races should also approach our governments to offer their friendship, diplomacy and the assistance we need to turn around the destructive path we are on, and they do. But the leading governments continue to refuse them, and control the other governments, and time is growing dangerously short for humanity. The stories fed to the publics are designed to keep us terrified to stop us from understanding or befriending or learning a better way of life from the visiting races.

The visiting races have no choice but to go to the people, looking for those willing to learn, in order to build a relationship with our world against the great tide of professionally generated public opinion, and simple human fear. The people need to stop believing all the stupid racist evil monster bogeyman crap and just think for themselves. We are supposed to be adults, not believing in bogeymen anymore, but we are less accepting of new things then our own children naturally are.

If your whole family has the alien contact you are describing, then you have it within your own means to either do something to help solve the confusion, or just contribute to it. Either find out the truth for yourself and share it with others, or just believe what you are taught to believe like everybody else does.

I don't mean to blame you. Most parents take the same perspective you do and it's not their fault either. Things just really need to change now between our races, and it's the humans who accept alien contact who are the only ones who can change them. If the aliens could just take over and make us act differently or run our world for us, they would have long ago, and we wouldn't be so deep in this mess. But this is our world, it belongs to the people, not to the other races, but not to our governments either.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just throwing a friendly suggestion into the mix for interviewing witness's of any age.

The bit where the OP drew four pictures and had the daughter pick out one was not a good representation of "what she saw" I wouldn't expect the OP to know this, so its not an offense at all ( I believe in your story from other parts of it)

This is the same flaw with line ups if they are not constructed properly.

The Line Up:
1. Dog
2. Little Boy
3. Grey Face
4. Tele tubby

1. Known Object (without traits described by witness)
2. Known Object (without traits described by witness)
3. Unknown Object (with traits already told by witness)
4. Known Object (without traits described by witness)

This basically gives the witness only one choice to make, and we humans are very good at picking out the "disimilar" one from the lists. The grey was the only choice that was "unknown" and had traits the witness already described as seeing (big eyes, gray skin etc).

A better line up would have been:

1. Gray Dog, with Big eyes,
2. Gray Boy, with Big eyes,
3. Gray alien
4. Imaginary Monster (be creative, have big eyes, gray, maybe teeth etc)
5. Ordinary gray animal with big eyes (not known by witness, owl maybe etc)

That way all choices have traits that the witness recalled. And 2 are known objects, and two unknown objects. The 5th is an unknown object, with real traits described by witness (unlike big eyed boys/dogs)

Hope this helps for future interviewers :-)

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

It may be that the fierceness of your daughter's response sent them looking for easier prey.

It may be that such fierceness was a sufficient statement of her will in the situation to prevent them from violating it so glibly.

Please check out these sites before being so solid in your conclusions about such things:

www.alienresistance.org...

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

They are related sites, IIRC.

The facts are clear, from my perspective. Those sites have a great amount of solid info on the particulars from a diversity of experts.

One may not have a preference for the facts as they are. But eventually, one will have to deal with the facts as they are.

I would also ask the wife to closely examine your daughter's body for any unusual marks. And when fitting, I'd casually ask her if there have been any more ET visits to her room.

I might even encourage a journal of at least one sentence every night without my mentioning any connection to the ET stuff. If it's going on, eventually, it would show up in the journal.

I think it's important to take the whole situation quite seriously and not assume it's all over unless and until decisive proper authority has been EFFECTIVELY taken to prevent such. Those sites can help on that score.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leibolmai
Just throwing a friendly suggestion into the mix for interviewing witness's of any age.

The bit where the OP drew four pictures and had the daughter pick out one was not a good representation of "what she saw" I wouldn't expect the OP to know this, so its not an offense at all ( I believe in your story from other parts of it)

This is the same flaw with line ups if they are not constructed properly.

The Line Up:
1. Dog
2. Little Boy
3. Grey Face
4. Tele tubby

1. Known Object (without traits described by witness)
2. Known Object (without traits described by witness)
3. Unknown Object (with traits already told by witness)
4. Known Object (without traits described by witness)

This basically gives the witness only one choice to make, and we humans are very good at picking out the "disimilar" one from the lists. The grey was the only choice that was "unknown" and had traits the witness already described as seeing (big eyes, gray skin etc).

A better line up would have been:

1. Gray Dog, with Big eyes,
2. Gray Boy, with Big eyes,
3. Gray alien
4. Imaginary Monster (be creative, have big eyes, gray, maybe teeth etc)
5. Ordinary gray animal with big eyes (not known by witness, owl maybe etc)

That way all choices have traits that the witness recalled. And 2 are known objects, and two unknown objects. The 5th is an unknown object, with real traits described by witness (unlike big eyed boys/dogs)

Hope this helps for future interviewers :-)

Cheers,

Leibolmai

sorry i wasnt more descriptive. i did draw big black eyes on all of the faces. they were also all the same color, black ink. i should have thought about it more first, but i just did the drawings real quick. i agree i should have put something else unfamiliar. i drew a boys face thinking she would point to that one if it was a ghost she was seeing. good idea for future interviewers though, thanks

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
undeniable:

They shocked you in your side? I use to have reacurring dreams where invisible beings would subdue me by shocking me between my waste bone and rib bone, right in the soft spot... I'd feel like I was electricuted, then paralyzed afterwards.

YES exactly! between my hip and my bottom rib. it was an extremely intense tingling sensation that stopped just short of pain. have you had any waking experiences?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
did you look into night terrors this should b seriously considered.

maybe jet lag is 2 blame even. you dont have to have traveld 2 get it. the other nite i waz awke and a mechanical ball device lowered down from the ceiling toward my leg. it looked like a camara wi a lenze n it had a spike sticking out of the bottom.

i was terriied then i saw three 5 inh blk beens spining round together, light darting around the room, blk shaows moving about.

next colours and big black eyes staring at me from the ceiling. i ad been reading about the roswell case b4hand.

i told my husband i seemed to b tripping, i was awake as we ad a talk about it but i experienced this when having jetlag after a flight to canada years ago.

we get ovrtired and r brains play tricks. i cld av reached out nd touchd the ball thing it looked so real. it was all in my head. i cld say i was being visited myself it seemed vry real but i no in reality it was jetlag without actual flying.

is there a name for this; i am not on drugs, never tripped on drugs and wsnt drinking just incase any1 wanted 2 challenge me.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by kronos11
I am a former contactee

Kronos11 how did you become a 'former contactee'??

I always thought once they were 'contacting' you there was no stopping them, and you never were free from them again.......I believe it was a lifetime situation, am I wrong?

I am editing to add the link to the '___' vault, for anyone interested in learning more about it.
www.erowid.org...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

That is to my knowledge but I should post this somewhere but I was not contacted by the Grays.. some sort of watcher beings in a plasma ship(living organisms).

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Guy Malone had plenty of abduction experiences in childhood and teen years . . . eventually got totally free of such.

And, has helped many families who've had generations of such experiences down through the family line to stop them all together.

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

WWW.ALIENRESISTENCE.ORG...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join