It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 3 1/2 year old daughter's abduction stories

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
i asked her about where she goes. she said a room with a table and blue toys.

When I read this, I INSTANTLY thought of this quote from Terence McKenna (the '___' 'expert'):

So you burst into this space. It's lit, socketed lighting, some kind of indirect lighting you can't quite locate. But what is astonishing and immediately riveting is that in this place there are entities - there are these things, which I call "self transforming machine elves," I also call them self-dribbling basketballs. They are, but they are none of these things. I mean you have to understand: these are metaphors in the truest sense, meaning they're lies! Uh, it's a jeweled self-transforming basketball, a machine elf. I name them 'Tykes' because tyke is a word that means to me a small child, and I was fascinated by the 54th fragment of Heraclitis, where he says: "The Aeon is a child at play with colored balls" ... and when you burst into the '___' space this is the Aeon - it's a child, and it's at play with colored balls, and I am in eternity, apparently, in the presence of this thing.

Given the strong data that suggests middle-of-the-night alien abduction experiences are the result of a release of '___' in the brain, this makes a lot of sense to me. Sounds like your daughter is experiencing a completely natural occurrence. The more interesting question is why is THAT natural?!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I for one am very facinated by this thread. I think a childs' mind is one of the most powerful things in the universe, because an earthly limit to its possibilites has not been established yet. Are children of her age able to draw at all? That would be really interesting if possible, but with no kids myself im not sure of when they get that ability.

I will be watching this thread closely, and hope for more updates when your time permits.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

When I read this, I INSTANTLY thought of this quote from Terence McKenna (the '___' 'expert'):

Self transforming machine elves. I'm sure I've read that before. It was in a psychedelics magazine someone sent me from the states years ago. Funny, I was just thinking about that the other day, I loaned it out in 1996 and never got it back. That was some wierd stuff.I'll have to look into this '___'. It crops up a lot in abduction discussions. In the case of multiple abduction, if '___' has something to do with it, then I imagine it has to be some outside force that's causing it to "switch on" in the brain? Is it by accident or intent?

[edit on 11-9-2007 by wigit]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
In the case of multiple abduction, if '___' has something to do with it, then I imagine it has to be some outside force that's causing it to "switch on" in the brain? Is it by accident or intent?

No one knows. It's function couldn't be any more mysterious. Some have suggested different energy fields trigger it's accidental release, but it could be as simple as a normal body process gone awry.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It still can't explain multiple abduction though. Unless the '___' is causing visions of something that's real and which normally goes unseen. ????

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
It still can't explain multiple abduction though.

No, I suppose it can't. That doesn't mean all (or any) multiple abductions stories are truthful.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My daughter is also 3 1/2 very good speech and a great imagination, there again I am a drama teacher!

Only yesturday she told me she has a friend called Isobell who comes out of the walls and she is four. Then she said Rainbow Bright (a cartoon character, and one of her favorites) also comes out of the wall. Rainbow bright is brushing her hair like this; she'd do the motions.

I no this is just an innocent childs imagination. Once she said she saw an angel which was black with red eyes and it scared her. She pointed to the landing window saying it was out side staring at her. I told her the bedroom door was closed so she couldn't have seen out of the window. She had a nightmare!

Children can't distinguise between reality and dreams yet. They are like little sponges and pick up more than you realise! My child has suprised me quite often with knowledge and I don't know where she gets it from, maybe the TV. Hearing conversations and understanding more than I give her credit for.

What you describe would frighten me and make me pay attention! I'd think ghosts too! You know your child best and i am sure you know the difference between genuine fear and imagination.

Have you heard of NIGHT TERRORS? Maybe you could explore this avenue. I can't really explain it, it's like dreaming but your aware of your surroundings and things appear REAL. There are cures for night terrors!

I have had a paralysis experience two years ago where I felt like I was being held down in my bed unable to move, I opened my eyes and it was a gray holding me down. It was a petrefying experience but once I woke up for real I realised I was having a nighmare as I do when I lay on my back. I don't no why this is, then I could tell It was a dream. I can understand why some people think it is REAL. Its like dreaming you get up for work do you normal routine but then it happens again a bit differently, and yet again it happens with slight variations. You are aware you are dreaming and despretly want to wake up and you can't so you fight it. Once you are awake you know the difference and feel relife.

How would a small child comprehend these types of dreams and make sense out of them? They would be very confused and frightened.

I can tell when my little girl has had a nightmare! She tells me she WANTS TO GO HOME!! I explain she is home and asked where home is? Next door to my friends house or in my friends house was her answer. Again innocent child imagination. I was upset when she told me she wanted her REAL MUM though. Children are very close to past lives and they can get confused by them. I began to wonder if this was my daughters case but she hasn't mentioned anything like this for a while.

My daughter is however very telepathic and had read my mind several times. She knows exactly when something is on tv even though I have no routine around the tv what so ever, I try not to have it on in fact, I rather she took part in activities or played outside. She has gone balistic insisting something is on tv and adament she wants to watch it. I tell her I can't promise what will be on TV so not to let her down, and I have nearly fallen over when she was 100 0/0 correct.

As a baby my husband took work equipment to a wharehouse and we went along with him. It was computer parts etc. She was looking under the car and all round it. I asked her what she was looking for? Horsey she said! IT USED TO BE AN OLD METAL STABLE, A HUGE ONE HENCE IT BEING USED AS A WHAREHOUSE!! There was no hint what so ever about the place, how would she know what a stable was anyway at one years old? My mum has witnessed her telepathic ability and she has also been left gobsmacked by it! I was told by a psychic I'd have a gifted child, he wasn't kiddin!

I hope you get to the bottom of this, it must be very worrying
Let me no how you get on
X

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Children (and many adults) are very impressionable. While I won't say your child's statements are lies, I will say that they are probably something she picked up from an ungenuine experience.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Did you ask around your neighbours if they have the same experience?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I think that you could probably use some professional help. I suggest seeking out an open minded therapist to help you make sense of this situation. It is possible that what you are dealing with may actually be spirit entity attachment rather than abduction theory. Also is it possible your daughter has been abused without your knowledge? Her experience just does not meet the typical abduction scenario for her age. Generally they befriend the child and go slow to create a strong bond early on.

Antar is right, children have innocence and they do not try to scare them, i thick that they don't have much time left to do their experiments so they are skipping the befriending and just getting straight to the point.

but antar i have to disagree with you this does go with basic abductions

- going through the wall (electro magnetic interference or displacement of the molecule's)

- playing with blue toys ( there was a well known abducte that said he would have to play with toys, like little balls or pyramids)

- ask your daughter if the toys looked like balls or pyramids and how you guys play with them

- going into a ship

tell her not to be scared...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Very interesting story, I know this sounds odd, but if you could, ask her if the boy or his friends ever made a sound, did it have a voice. Its up to you.

Good luck, with figuring this out.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Evo,
I do not say this as someone looking down on you because I feel 'holier than thou' or as some know it all or as a crazy person trying to impose my belief on you.
God is real. I have learned through my life through many examples and amazing experiences that this is true. I do not easily assume anything and ran from this truth and discredited this truth for 26 years before I finally knew it was the truth.
If you want to know what aliens are, please research the topic of aliens from ancient times and through Biblical accounts. You don't even have to dig very deep into the Bible as aliens are mentioned in Genisis.
The exact same thing they did then is the exact same thing they do now and apparently they are doing it to your family.
Call me what you will and think what you might, but I have personally never heard of an abduction victim being a born again Christian. There is a very good reason for this. Evo, Christ died for you and your family and he is there to protect you if you call on him and give him your faith.
Demand out loud that these things not bother your daughter in the name of Jesus and pray for His angels to watch over your family and IT WILL STOP.
They have no control of you if you do not allow it.
God bless.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Honestly... i would take her to a M.D. first.. just for a checkup .. u know? that way her ears could be checkd for anything unusual... and maybe talk to a therapist perhaps about being delusional?....

im not saying i dont believe your daughter.. im just saying....
better to be safe now than sorry

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by evo80

Please indulge me a few responses . . .

1. PLEASE stop these horrid experiences for your daughter and teach her how to stop them. Instructions are available here:

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

2. THANK YOU ENORMOUSLY for treating her experiences as valid and accurate respresentations of her reality. Congrats on that score.

3. Congrats on your clever use of a picture line-up.

4. PLEASE, USE PARAGRAPHS--I much prefer the journalistic style with paragraphs at any shift in topic at all. It makes for much better reading on the net. No paragraphing leaves no micro-rests of white space between paragraphs and results in tired eyes--and for elder eyes--sometimes almost pained eyes.

5. Please keep us posted.

Sincerely,

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
I am a former contactee

Kronos11 how did you become a 'former contactee'??

I always thought once they were 'contacting' you there was no stopping them, and you never were free from them again.......I believe it was a lifetime situation, am I wrong?

I am editing to add the link to the '___' vault, for anyone interested in learning more about it.
www.erowid.org...

[edit on 12-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo80

Originally posted by scarystuff
see if you can rig up some kind of camera in her room, maybe activated by movement. Or maybe a webcam that streams to a computer in another room.

yes i tried that. i have a digital camera/camcorder that i set up but it only records about an hour before running out of memory. its not a very good one anyways, so investing in a bigger memory card is not really worth it. we are working on borrowing a video camera from someone.

See if you could borrow one with night vision.

This is an interesting thread. Flagged this one for anything further. I do agree with whoever mentioned earlier that it may be a good idea to talk to someone or bring your daughter to a doctor to get checked out...better to be safe.

Take Care.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Very interesting.

I have been under gray observation since a child. They follow through out life and occasionally come into the conscious realm when asleep in the adult years.

Children have a fully functional pituitary gland that produces '___' and may open the door to the realm hidden from our conscious state of mind. As the child gets older and reaches teens and early adult hood the pituitary dies off and the '___' production slows and may stop. This does not mean strangeness will end. It is something one has to learn to live with and confront the experience comfortably.

I suspect altered reality and voices affect many young adults and we see these mental health issues diagnosed with kids on ritlin, prozac and whatever else the psychological treatment prescribes to calm the mind.

Your doing the right thing by talking with your child. Continue to be open and ask questions with a comforting manner.

This alien gray experience is real and most people may not always be aware they are part of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WASTYT

I do agree with whoever mentioned earlier that it may be a good idea to talk to someone or bring your daughter to a doctor to get checked out...better to be safe.

Take Care.

I completely disagree with this line of thought. DO NOT take the girl to any dang phycologist they will just tag her as 'disturbed' and try and get you to put her on meds. They may even have some kind of tagging system where her name will go on some dang list to the GUBMINT to identify abductees and the 'gubmint' has no buisiness fooling with your daughter & your family that way.......and I think you know exactly what I am talking about here.

[edit on 12-9-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by WASTYT

I do agree with whoever mentioned earlier that it may be a good idea to talk to someone or bring your daughter to a doctor to get checked out...better to be safe.

Take Care.

I completely disagree with this line of thought. DO NOT take the girl to any dang phycologist they will just tag her as 'disturbed' and try and get you to put her on meds.
I totally agree. There are no mind experts. You're the expert on your kids and as long as they're mentally stable and getting on with their lives normally don't concern yourself with mentions of aliens & monsters. My kids had night terrors occasionally, it didn't do them any harm. It's a part of life. Medication will do more harm than good.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops
Did you ask around your neighbours if they have the same experience?

no but that is a good idea. the neighbor right across that breezeway has a little girl as well. they were at the grandmas house for a couple of weeks, but i believe she is back now, so i will have to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join