It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bin Laden video surfaces

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Here is a link to a "clip" from the video. (31.5 Mb)

Courtesy Laura Mansfield.

That movie looks so terrifying and legitimate!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
09:38 there sounds to be a very western voice... Just kinda sounds like its in the background... Maybe saying "Yeah", but I dont know... Hell, maybe its not even a western voice. Just sounded off, not sure its even a full word, but see if you hear it too.

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Milk]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I dont know if it sounds western but the video editing looks western to me. The voice is not of Osama Bin Ladin

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you look in the beginning (starting about 1:50ish), it has the American guy (Adam Gaddon or something like that) in the background... His mouth is moving in time with the words being spoken...

[edit on 11-9-2007 by Milk]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Here is a link to a "clip" from the video. (31.5 Mb)

Courtesy Laura Mansfield.

Thanks Makeitso for posting the video!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
New bin Laden video shows 9/11 hijacker, burning World Trade Centre

The videotape had not yet been posted on extremist websites. But the IntelCenter, a monitoring group in suburban Washington, said it had obtained the videotape privately and provided it to Associated Press Television News.

How funny it hasn't yet been posted on extremist sites yet the US Government already has it. These new videos have"Inside Job" and "False Flag" ops written all of them!!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Is the voice in the clip supposed to be of Bin Laden? in the video it does say foreword by Bin Laden but it doesn't sound like his voice from other videos. Even the quality of the voiceover sounded better than usual.

of course the still image is from Friday's video so that doesn't really help to clarify anything about the condition of Bin Laden.

oh btw, look up, there is a clip of the video circulating already.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you look on the left side of the video part way in you see the guy who is talking. He is a heavier-set guy.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
ahh thanks aquarius I get it now.

the other guy is reading a written statement from Bin Laden... or so it would seem.

kind of makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Is the voice in the clip supposed to be of Bin Laden?

well according to U.S. Intel analysis & scientific voice patterns,
[which we all 'assume' is meant by Intel verifying bin Laden's voice print]
is not just based on subjective hearing/listening by analysts,
the 'voice' matches the known recordings of bin Laden's speeches.

but even that does not necessarily mean that the 'message' on the audio
of the DVD is of current origin !!!
the voice over could very well be constructed from words that OBL had
said in speeches some years ago... it would only take a master craftsman to construct a 'new' message which seems topical & contemporary to 2007.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have gotten through half the video so far(jeepers it's long)...It is kind of creepy too...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
now I'm a little confused.

who's the other bearded guy in the side of the image of OBL? He's definitely not one of the hijackers and he isn't Bin Laden. So who is he?

i thought aquarius made sense of it all by saying it was him (the other guy) speaking Bin Laden's words, but now you're saying our govt says that is the voice of Bin Laden?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Isn't that the American Al "Hida" guy...I can't think of his name...I think it is Adam...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ok, I got his name. It is Adam Yahiye Gadahn...he is from California...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

i thought aquarius made sense of it all by saying it was him (the other guy) speaking Bin Laden's words, but now you're saying our govt says that is the voice of Bin Laden?

that's the art of the spinn...

the U.S. Intel tells the public that the 'tape'...what we call a video -->
'Is Authentic'...now that could mean many things---including that the voice is scientifically determined to be that of Osama.
(much like a fingerprint is unique to a certain individual))

but, you see, this is not a court of law situation...so we the public
only 'assume' that the Intel Analysts mean that the appraisal of the tape
being 'Authentic' means the voice-print exactly matches that of Osama over the years of speeches he had made. !!

~~~~~~~~~~~

think back in recent history when 'we' were hornswaggled with the rationalization that revolved around ...
'It Depends on What the Definition of "Is" is'

[edit on 11-9-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
St. Udio,

your posts are on the mark as far as I can tell. I see articles saying the CIA has verfied the tapes authentic, but the only "on the record" quote I have seen is the WH spokesman/woman, Fran Townsend. She only says :

" the US intelligence community "believes it is bin Laden" following analysis of the tape, which surfaced Friday.

"The indications from the contents of the tape are that it was made recently. Certainly in the last several months," she said on Fox News.

Wrangell, and WW.

My understanding is that the fat guy in the background reading is not Adam G.

It is Abu Mus'ab al Shehri, and he's reading his will, before getting on a plane and crashing into the Twin Towers back on 9/11.

That is what the tape is mostly about, him reading his will with OBL doing an intro the video of the reading of the will.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
thanks studio and makeitso

I looked up the hijackers and there are four different Al-Shehri's and none of them look exactly like the guy in the video. anyone know the exact name, not the abu-musab part of this guy? I think I've narrowed it down to either Waleed Al-Shehri or Wail Al-Shehri....

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I believe its Walid

Walid al-Shehri

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
thanks again

it's been a long day and even though I read the links, it just never registered.

sigh...

anyways I did notice that most articles are running with the voice being "identified" as Bin Laden. end of story, I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

About the voice being authenticated as OBL.

That doesn't mean the voice is current, and it doesn't rule out the voice being cut and pasted from a variety of other sources IMO.

<< 1    3 >>

join