It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jury Trial !!! NO PLANES *ever* hitting *any* WTC & directed energy weapons used in WTC distruction.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If the military is involved in testing then it is a military mission so it is CONSIDERED a military plane.

If the military fly to another city and rent a car, is that rental car considered a military vehicle? If the military are flying home on leave, does the airliner they board change from a civilian aircraft to a military aircraft?

Just because the military was involved in a joint operation does not make the plane a military plane. Ask anyone with a real military background.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Just because the military was involved in a joint operation does not make the plane a military plane. Ask anyone with a real military background.

Well for 1 i do have a real military background.

If the military are involved in a joint operation they are usually in charge and that does make it a military operation.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by impactstyles

I am a recent law school graduate - her complaints were dismissed on a 12(b)(6) motion, meaning that she failed to state a claim upon which relief may be granted. The cases dismissal with prejudice means that it may not be brought again. This woman is a con artist and she's purposely discrediting the search for the truth by associating herself with the movement.

The attorney who submitted this brief should be reported to the New York Bar for disciplinary action. Frankly, he should have his license to practice law suspended. I consider him to accessory to fraud. This woman has intertwined legitimate concerns with junk science, and I wish I could know why she is doing this. Even if she's nuts, the attorney can't be insane as well. Too many people are working with this woman to disregard her actions ast the innocent ramblings of a genuine idiot. Very fishy.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join