It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs that turn to birds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
Why cant they take the form of Pamela Anderson, I could live with that..

I'll agree there.

I do believe something happened, because they saw a UFO, but it changed to them. With no previous knowledge of a 'saucer' or their remarks on it. If you re-read that area you will see what I mean.

Either their minds were tampered with, or my mind was (if I can hallucinate a UFO, I can do the same for a crowd supporting my sightings)

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I don't have anything to say about this story but I personally think that aliens have managed to hide so well only because they can mess with our minds very well, like erase memories and/or replace them with day to day ordinary stuff.

The events where this is not done perfectly become unsolvable anomalies and just dreamy stories.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I've got something that might clue you on what you saw.
Unfortunately, you probably won't like the source.
It's the book God wrote: the Bible.

The Bible is clear on the existence of "aliens" in space and earth.
Only these aliens are fallen angels and their genetically engineered creations.
I'll give you the perspective of a Bible-believer.

The Bible discusses the existence of unclean spirits, and often associates them with fowl/birds.

Revelation 18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

This is one instance.

If I am to believe your story, then I know what you saw: devils.

Now concerning the lights

2Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

You saw his children.

And if I were to guess, I'd say some practice or interest in your life has opened a spiritual doorway to your spirit, which is why you were able to see them; a doorway which should hastily be shut.

Take it or leave it.

[edit on 13-9-2007 by Isaiah 24:21]

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Foxe,
I find it curious when you mention your alter-ego (who's a girl.....meaning perhaps you're a girl?.....no problem either way) screams for you to look away. Does your alter-ego usually talk to you so clearly? Some would suggest that alter-ego in the back on your head might be an intelligence talking/watching over you. Perhaps you have one sort of alien looking after you or out for your best interest and another group of different aliens were there/seen and did that MIB mind erase thingy. At least that's what comes to my mind. If I had a strong voice in my head, I'd wonder who it was that was talking to me? Any thoughts?

Great story BTW, never had a similar experience but it tickles the imagination for sure

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've witnessed a similar phenomena several times. There's more that I could say but I believe it was an experience that was meant to effect only me. And I'm too thin-skinned to handle the ridicule of this board's skeptics. I just want the poster to know that at least one other person had a similar experience.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenRobot

We actively share mental control of the body. There is no "she has one arm and I the other", we actively control it. Voice and thought process is divided in two and we are capable of 'switching' our position of consciousness in the brain. We both believe she is my twin I absorbed in the womb, and that the conscious state was left. Don't know for sure. Even if I am imagining a second ego...if she/he can independently think but at the same time share thoughts, then are they not a real alter ego? Created or born with?

I'll make a bet now that someone calls us crazy.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Do you have any of those attempted pictures? Testimonies from other witnesses? Able to describe the birds?

Not something I've heard of, but damn, it's not like I'm informed about everything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join