It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs that turn to birds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will say this quick

I will say what will happen: People will ask for proof, for witnesses, for anything.

I also know this is a statement that self-supports in its own wording. A "doesn't matter, it could have been changed."

What I say happened to my own eyes, whether or not it did in real life is up to you to choose to believe. However, my experience is worth putting up for questioning. Any important personal information will be left out. Sorry.

I left the building I was at, at (as my watch said), 7:59. I then remembered the story on ATS here with "ships in orbit, twinkling like stars." So I decide to look up.

What I saw chilled me. About two minutes of gazing, a still star moved down...then hooked a 90 degree angle right. Typical UFO move, I've seen them in my days... but what happened next frightened me. Others began moving... it went from still to two or three... then to dozens. I was astonished. I turned to people standing / walking the sidewalks... I would not be the only witness to this.

I cried out "UFOs in the sky!" and pointed up... soon the lights brightened... Substantially. Headlight brightness. They were dodging two and fro. I yanked my cell phone out and snapped four pictures... before it died into blackness. Lights around flickered a bit. Then I figured, we are not that far from the airport, maybe a few blocks. Their RADAR has to be picking this up...

Then, my alter-ego in my head screamed as loud as possible. My mind hurt, she said "LOOK AWAY D--- IT LOOK AWAY". I yanked my head from the mesmerizing lights... then I was drawn to look again whilst people in the growing crowd began to definitively say it was a flying saucer. There was no mistake about it. It was bright as a spot light from a police helicopter (infact, if they weren't moving so fast I would have said so.)

Next I remember were 20 or so birds. Glowing dim... wings fluttering... cheeping like chicks. People stared, laughed, and points. "Just birds" was the reply, as they walked off.

On problem, it was now 8:25 and my ride drove up. I pointed and said "Look, I swear, they were UFOs!" but, they too said "I just see birds."

Clarification: The METAL-LIGHTED-BRIGHT object BECAME birds, + missing time. Implying optical, mental, or some sort of illusion.

I declare, how can you see birds against a black sky, since they are glowing...how were they glowing? How can you mistake birds for a Saucer that is bright as a spot light? How do you stand there for 26 minutes and not realize it is birds (in some people's cases, 5 or 10 minutes.

Myself and I consider my memory of the saucers a thanks to the looking away at first... good heavens what did I miss to the rest of time.

I DO have photos... they are all solid black. Even though AT LEAST some buildings should show up. I'm not even paying to have them pulled from my phone, just to show solid black images. I'm sorry for the people who ask for said images, but it is pointless. They are blank. Draw a black box, that is what it looks like.

I do not care if you believe me or not, but I feel the need to post this up. Everyone knows I don't post often (fact: if you don't know me, this here is proof). If I WERE trying to put this up for profit, I would put it on other sites, make my own, give name and address, etc etc etc. I post this anom'. This is the story in it's fullest. There is NO more to say. If you ask for clarification, I will refer to this story. I can not put it any other way than this. Sorry.

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

of course they are turning into birds, see they go tired of turning into swamp gas , that was a bit messy anyhow, birds are much cleaner.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Birds are common to ufo vision I too have seen many , Imagine a race so far advanced that they use birds, cats, dogs mans best friend as their eyes yes it's true and as a great american once said the only thing to fear is fear itself. They have always been here and always will be...your extended family. Notice the bird on my sleeve we come in peace.

domania.us...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Clarification: The METAL-LIGHTED-BRIGHT objects BECAME birds, + missing time. Implying optical, mental, or some sort of illusion.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
They can control your consciousness and what ever they want you to see they can make it happen. They can do some wild stuff. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

Like a loving parent they let you handle what you can and from my experience they do not put their thoughts in your mind but they suggest if you want to communicate- say "goo goo gaa gaa" mom and dad wil listen with great pride in your advancement.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I've heard of stuff like that happening before. I respect your experience, and don't doubt you are telling the truth. It's good to have support on this forum for a change, huh?
Don't pay attention to proof-mongers and self proclaimed scientists/debunkers on this site. If you are honest, most people can tell. If they jump to the conclusion that you are a liar or a whacko right away, they're obviously not very open minded... and that leads me to ask why they are on this forum in the first place???
Why, debunkers? Why? If that's all you wanna do, then go to a skeptics forum! Don't harass us innocent saucerheads.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

I seen a beautiful bird one time that I had not seen before in my area and good thoughts went through my mind until it flew away and was replaced by a bumble bee. The thought of pain went through my mind. The sting of death as they say. It all depends on how you see the world. Perspective.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I agree. As you noticed I tried to avoid this by stating flaws in my OWN story... just so they would go away... apparently this did not work.

Assuming they are all right in mocking me, then they could at least do it politely. You do not see me posting rude comments in response to them.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
No one knows what extraterrestrials can really do so anything is possible. Even what I said is a possibility. Just use your imagination about some things they can do because your guess will be just as good as anyone elses.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The beauty of ascension is that the extraterrestrials also look to a higher power for guidence and this goes on and up for an erternity once you relize this you can relax and enjoy the ride to heaven. Yes it can be that good if you stay focused

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you were witness to a 'project blue beam' test run......

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

That doesn't make me feel happy inside... but if PBB used ELF etc, to affect the mind, how come my memory is fine? This worries me.

EDIT: Its obviously not fine if I have missing time. I meant, fine enough to remember a Disc and not Birds.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

Yo! hold on...let me get my tin hat on...dont bring the koolaid yet i gotta add some antennas..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The people who were there with you, can they come on the website and maybe cooberate the story. Wish I was there with ya when it happened.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

ha ha ha!! "project blue beam" ha ha ha!

like the one R2 is shooting on your signature! ha ha ha!! i couldn't write this stuff, you're killing me!

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Please let's keep the discussion on-topic and civil.

No More Scoffing and Ridicule

Courtesy is Mandatory

Civility and Decorum are Expected

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Danke WyrdeOne.

Revelmonk, as said in my post, they all believe it was birds now... whilst, before they claimed that, they clearly stated it was a UFO-Saucer Type... birds don't glow bright.

Imagine how it feels to have a handful of people laugh at you and walk off. At 8 in the night. I don't even know those people. If I do see them again today I will suggest coming here or at least telling my what they saw.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I suggest you read some of John Keel's works.

John Keel on Wiki

"Keel himself wrote, "I abandoned the extraterrestrial hypothesis in 1967 when my own field investigations disclosed an astonishing overlap between psychic phenomena and UFOs... The objects and apparitions do not necessarily originate on another planet and may not even exist as permanent constructions of matter. It is more likely that we see what we want to see and interpret such visions according to our contemporary beliefs.""

His insights to the UFO phenomena are very interesting. There are other reported cases of things changing from one form to another, sometimes based on the hidden conscience expectations of the viewer. In your case, this "intelligent matter" might have taken one shape (the UFO) and then was forced into another form (birds) based on the conscience of those around you. I'm not 100 percent behind his theory at all, but at least it tries to address some of the other subjective evidence that other UFO researchers throw out cause it doesn't support the Alien explanation.

I'm not saying that's defintely what occured in your case, there's multiple things that might cause that sort of illusion to take place(ranging from what you can find in the DSM 5 to inadverent posioning).

The main point is it might be comforting to know others have experienced such phenomena, to the extent that famous Ufo'olgist put research into it.

Cheers,

Leibolmai

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Why cant they take the form of Pamela Anderson, I could live with that..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join