It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Department Manuals: Dealing with crashed saucers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So I was listening to a Jun 30th Coast2Coast about Roswell..and a caller mentioned that in every fire department manual there is a section for dealing with extra terrestrial craft thats crashed..has anyone found this to be true at all? I looked online but could'nt dig anything up..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Aye, this has been discussed many, many times here and I love it when I'm reminded. Some of the older threads were great.

Here's a few:

UFO's in FEMA Manual

UFO's in Fire Department Manual

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I also have heard it to be true.. although I don't think they'd say crashed saucers..

..maybe crashed UFO.. but remember, a lot of people will misconceive UFO as an alien. It's not limited to only aliens, but to any foreign unknown aircrafts as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
thanks very much for the links I'll read up on it now!

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Aye, this has been discussed many, many times here and I love it when I'm reminded. Some of the older threads were great.

Here's a few:

UFO's in FEMA Manual

UFO's in Fire Department Manual

Have fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TsunamiLight

..maybe crashed UFO.. but remember, a lot of people will misconceive UFO as an alien. It's not limited to only aliens, but to any foreign unknown aircrafts as well.

Very true, but it's the way that it's worded. Sounds like they're talking about 'tin foil' UFO's rather than unidentified aircraft of a terrestrial origin.

Me, I like to believe this is just one more thing that proves that we have been, and are being visited by an intelligent alien lifeform/forms.

new topics

top topics

join