It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush misspeaks during speech ...or did he slip up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Video

President Bush:

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

I guess he just misspoke.. but you never know, with all these conspiracies flying around.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
hahaha that's really funny!!

that "austrian" speech was nice haha me and a friend had a real good laugh about that one... i think bush might be on coke or somethng cause he looks a bit disoriented isn't he not?

Haha like the little puppet that he is haha!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't know it would be hard to mess up when your looking right at the speech that was written for him.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
are you nuts? miss spoke? he just told us that he never stops thinking of new ways to harm us, and you think it was an accident? he meant every word he said, and he wanted us to know it. i heard he eats babies too. and he prays to the devil!
i know he does, oh, and he planned the twin tower destruction too, but i'm sure you heard that already. dang i can't wait until al gore is president!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyvelder

He has Lyme's disease, folks. It takes many forms. Sometimes it goes away with treatment sometimes it doesn't. Might explain a lot.

STM

[edit on 9/10/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Mike Birbiglia

"I think Bush seems like that fun guy. You know, that guy you invite to the barbecue because you know he'll start the whiffle ball game. He's like Whiffle Ball Tony! You're like, 'Yeah, Whiffle Ball Tony's here! Alright, alright. This is cool.' And then one day, somebody's like, 'We're gonna put Tony in charge of EVERYTHING.' And I'm like, 'We are? I dunno if that's such a good idea.' Because he's very competitive. He starts going to the neighbor's lawn and challenges them to Whiffle Ball. He's like, 'I heard you wanna play Whiffle Ball, bitches!' And they're like, 'We never said that!' But he starts chucking hamburgers at them. We're like, 'Tony! What are you doing, man!?' He's like, 'They were gonna chuck hamburgers at me!' Then it turns out that they don't even have hamburgers! They have hot dogs, but they only throw them at each other, so it's cool. Then people get upset and they're like, 'Well, maybe we should've gone with Bookworm Steve... but he's so boring!' Then one guy's like, 'What about me? What about Ralph?' And we're like, 'Shut up, Ralph. This is no time for jokes.'

Bush's IQ is not over 100..

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
WOW He is an either a TOTAL A$$ CLOWN.. or a REAL evil genius.

I'm still undecided.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

When i heard Laura was staying at a Washington hotel at night, I suspected that he was drinking again or doing something else...
Also when he choked on that pretzel or whatever it was a few years back I strongly felt at that time that something was a miss!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smitten

i know!!, it was a baby's leg bone!!!
not a pretzel!!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here, read up on it, I truly believe he had it much longer than was noted in his medical records.

Also, difficulty swallowing is one of the problems that comes from advanced, chronic Lymes. So the pretzel story to me is just more proof of his illness. And do you remember how well spoken he was in the debates? What happened to that guy? Why all the difficulty nowadays? You may not have agreed with him, but you sure didn't accuse him of not understanding the question and of mis-speaking constantly.

Be sure and read the second link for sure.

www.capitolhillblue.com...

www.nlm.nih.gov...

STM

[edit on 9/10/2007 by seentoomuch]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I can not remember what speech that came from but it is one of my favorite "Bushisms". He claimed that he just misspoke, as usual. However you got to admit a lot of the time when he "misspeaks" his choice of words are amazing and very suspicious.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyvelder
reply to post by smitten

i know!!, it was a baby's leg bone!!!
not a pretzel!!

Heh now now Joey. Even though he is a bozo and a booger I don't think he would eat babies. (Wait did I say that? I'm sorry I misspoke)

Maybe he pretends to be this way to cover his tracks. Him messing up on his speech was meant to throw us off. Leaving us asking the question

"Wait what did he say?" (I hope that made sense)lol

[edit on 9/10/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Oh, come on that was no mistake!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I don't know it would be hard to mess up when your looking right at the speech that was written for him.

Totally. There must be a lot of thought involved by a Presidential speech writer before it ends up in his hands. Unless he IS illiterate as I heard somewhere, but I doubt it. Maybe his earpiece picked up some static and he stuffed up?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I assume its just a slip up. Here's a funny one;

Geroge Bush confuses APEC with OPEC.

"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction," he told Prime Minister John Howard. "Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC forum."

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't see how his swallowing problems could be from Lyme disease. The pretzel incident happened in 2002. The medical records say he contracted it in 2006. Are you saying they lied to the public again about the President's health?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
At least he didn't make a reference to aliens and a threat from outer space like former president and Saint Ronald Reagen did, several times.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
At least he didn't make a reference to aliens and a threat from outer space like former president and Saint Ronald Reagen did, several times.

and you think Reagan was "crazy" for believing there is a real threat from outer space???
hhmmm...someone is at the wrong website.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
yeah, this site is for whackos only. just kiddin.

i did notice while watching that he kept slipping up on the words..

top topics

join