It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Israeli neo-Nazi ring busted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

I hated to see where the communists came and took pictures where he and his family were supposedly executed.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It seems to me that a lot of things go on in Israel that are not right...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Was that sarcasm? Or do you really think he was appointed from god,...just wondering.

I know a good deal on right wing neo-nazi Germany, which is still very apparant But, this is in Isreal?

The story posted by A-S-O-T, sounds a little too mother mary having to give birth in the barn (no room at the inn) type senerio.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
It seems to me that a lot of things go on in Israel that are not right...

We have our share of stupidity here in America. Well between the Chinese regulating Reincarnation in Tibet and Russia claiming the North Pole I guess the whole world has its share of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
reply to post by Ivanova

Was that sarcasm? Or do you really think he was appointed from god,...just wondering.

If one believes in Tsarist Russian Orthodoxy,
one believes Tsar Nicholas II was God's Anointed.

Do you think for a moment that the US... who bombs
nations into submission to secular pluralistic democracy,
would stand still while Russia restores Tsarism ??

Nevertheless, Tsarism will be restored in Russia !

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Ivanova]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Originally posted by nowayreally
reply to post by Ivanova

If one believes in Tsarist Russian Orthodoxy,
one believes Tsar Nicholas II was God's Anointed.

Do you think for a moment that the US... who bombs
nations into submission to secular pluralistic democracy,
would stand still while Russia restores Tsarism ??

Nevertheless, Tsarism will be restored in Russia !

[edit on 10-9-2007 by Ivanova]

Do I think so personally, well, The US (government, that is, not we the people) would probably not allow it to happen, i suppose. But, I think we have too much on our plate to try and stop 'that' in addition.

And, as far as Nicholas II, if thats what you believe, more power to you! I had a great Russian friend in my last sememster class, but his take on Russian tzarism was a bit different, so it's interesting to hear your views on the matter.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Did you know that God's Anointed Monarch, Nicholas II,
and the Romanov royal family who were murdered by the
demonic antichrist bolsheviks were canonized [sainted]
by the Russian Orthodox Church in a ceremony in the
newly rebuilt Church of Christ the Saviour in Moscow ?

The church was rebuilt an exact copy of the original church
that Stalin and his antichrist demon, Lazar Kaganovich, had
totally destroyed in the early 1930s.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
If it wasnt true it would of made a great skit in a Comedy or maybe SNL. Yet here it is and real. Very Ironic.

Is it bad to want to see this skit acted out on SNL??? If so I have one other request... Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler, and .... Chris Rock... those have to be the russian nazis...

This is just f'n weird.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by A-s-o-t

The Isreali state itself has learned to behave in the manner of the Nazi's, ask any Palestinian.

The "Nazi" behaviour of israel as you put it...
www.sendika.org...
and after that the soldier went with flowers to see her!

i wonder what would happen if a jewish pregnant woman was entering their city...
www.ynetnews.com...

The poor and mersifull behaviour of the palestinians...
www.factsofisrael.com...
A shot to the head!!!

And if u want i can sit here and right a 3 page proofs of nazi idialism embraced by the "poor palestinians"!!!

DUDE,please,dont say stuff that you wish was true,couse the fact is things are so the opposite that you wish they werent!!!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by A-s-o-t]

Don't think I said the old Pallys were perfect mate. But you have to admit that Israel has the upper hand and the choice to be nasty or nice, letting the Palestinians have their nasty little patch of dust dirt won't break Israels falsely inflated economy.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

No, I had no idea about that.Ive read up on Rasputin, and want to read 'The Kitchen Boy', about the Romanovs; a book recommended by someone teaching Russian History. Very interesting...

Sorry if off topic
, but Russian History in and of itself is amazing!

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
some people are just warped......an a similar but side note, there was a movie made a couple years back called 'the believer' with ryan gossling.....it is one hell of a good movie, based on a true story about a jewish dude that hides it and acts like a neo nazi guy...

www.imdb.com...

"The Believer" explores a Jewish student's private journey to understand the meaning of Judaism in his life. Set in New York City, the Plot follows a morally confused young adult struggling with the conflict between his beliefs and his heritage. "The Believer" examines themes of religion, family, and self-loathing. It is a psychological examination into the forces of intolerance, both on the individual and society as a whole

great flick....

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Not really for me because when you don't like something/one, you generally become what it/he really hate or what is against it/him, no?
But it's sure it's a bit weird!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join