It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Israeli neo-Nazi ring busted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Police: Israeli neo-Nazi ring busted

news.yahoo.com

By AMY TEIBEL, Associated Press Writer
19 minutes ago

JERUSALEM - In a case that would seem unthinkable in the Jewish state, police said Sunday they have cracked a cell of young Israeli neo-Nazis accused in a string of attacks on foreign workers, religious Jews, drug addicts and gays.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Doesnt this sound insane. Nazis in Israel?!

news.yahoo.com

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Interesting.

I wonder if this will prompt calls for a more strict examination of one`s bloodline before Israeli citizenship is granted...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

news.yahoo.com

Not as insane as you may think...

"In January 1941, Stern attempted to make an agreement with the German Nazi authorities, offering to "actively take part in the war on Germany's side" in return for helping Jewish refugees to come to Israel into a Jewish State. Another attempt to contact the Germans was made in late 1941, but there is no record of a German response in either case"

Link to article here...

Right-wing militancy is nothing new for Jewish culture and collaboration with the Nazi's is more common than popularly known.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Interesting.

I wonder if this will prompt calls for a more strict examination of one`s bloodline before Israeli citizenship is granted...

Thats something that should of been done long ago. Expect less aprovals for those from Eastern Europe to immigrate. The system in place right now is crazy.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Lmao. I thought they were Jewish nazis. I was like...w t f ? Russians...yeah...they have a real bad problem with nazis...that goes for much of eastern europe. Takes guts and no brain to go nazi-ing in Isreal. Lucky for them the police didnt make them disappear...the law/government must have been watching them, making a large case against them.

[edit on 9/9/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyBlonde

news.yahoo.com

Not as insane as you may think...

"In January 1941, Stern attempted to make an agreement with the German Nazi authorities, offering to "actively take part in the war on Germany's side" in return for helping Jewish refugees to come to Israel into a Jewish State. Another attempt to contact the Germans was made in late 1941, but there is no record of a German response in either case"

Link to article here...

Right-wing militancy is nothing new for Jewish culture and collaboration with the Nazi's is more common than popularly known.

Did you read the article? These are Neo Nazis from the Former Soviet Union. From your quote you can see there was no collaboration then even. The Nazis ignored Stern.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
True, but despite Hitlers crystal clear policy the approach was still made.

Yes I read the article, Russian Jews wanting to be Nazi's. Insane isn't it, unfortunately insanity is hardly unusual, people have very short memories.

The Isreali state itself has learned to behave in the manner of the Nazi's, ask any Palestinian.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Thats something that should of been done long ago. Expect less aprovals for those from Eastern Europe to immigrate. The system in place right now is crazy.

I had a look at the story on jpost.com, and a number of people are echoing your sentiment, and then some.

It seems only way to fight the spread of Neo-Nazis in Israel is to adopt a stronger system of background checks to ensure purity of the bloodline. Kind of like how the Germans did in the 30`s to determine who was a pure Aryan. Keep out the riff-raff and make sure that Israel remains pure.

Anyone else getting the irony in all this?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

If it wasnt true it would of made a great skit in a Comedy or maybe SNL. Yet here it is and real. Very Ironic.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
In the beginning, the Israeli state was founded by many Russian Jews,
including the parents of Sharon... then within the past decade, a massive
immigration of other "Jews" from Russia began... bringing the Russian
population of Israel to one-third [ maybe higher ]. Since the KGB was the
keeper of such records in the USSR... who knows who really is a Jew.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The Isreali state itself has learned to behave in the manner of the Nazi's, ask any Palestinian.

The "Nazi" behaviour of israel as you put it...
www.sendika.org...
and after that the soldier went with flowers to see her!

i wonder what would happen if a jewish pregnant woman was entering their city...
www.ynetnews.com...

The poor and mersifull behaviour of the palestinians...
www.factsofisrael.com...
A shot to the head!!!

And if u want i can sit here and right a 3 page proofs of nazi idialism embraced by the "poor palestinians"!!!

DUDE,please,dont say stuff that you wish was true,couse the fact is things are so the opposite that you wish they werent!!!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by A-s-o-t]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
An even more Crazy facet of this is Russians wanting to be Nazis. I still dont understand that at all. Slavic Nazis is as silly as Black Klansmen. To bad its actually real and not a skit by Dave Chappelle.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Just further proof...

That there is no limit in the human condition to indulge in self loathing.

There's a sad joke mixed into this story, I just don't know if I want to go to the trouble to extract it.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

An even more Crazy facet of this is Russians wanting to be Nazis. I still dont understand that at all. Slavic Nazis is as silly as Black Klansmen. To bad its actually real and not a skit by Dave Chappelle.

Many White Russians supported and fought for Hitler against the Bolsheviks...
in an attempt to liberate Holy Mother Russia from the antichrists.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wasn't Hitler related to the Rothchilds, and aren't the Rothchilds jewish???
I've been meaning to research this...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

Thats what I dont understand. Why fight for or later become something that would of exterminated them.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Thats what I dont understand. Why fight for or later become something that would of exterminated them.

Apparently one needs to be a White Russian to understand
why he would choose Hitler over Stalin.

The goal of the White Russians was to restore Russian monarchy.
It is still their goal.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivanova

Apparently one needs to be a White Russian to understand
why he would choose Hitler over Stalin.

The goal of the White Russians was to restore Russian monarchy.
It is still their goal.

Wasn't Czar Nicholas related to the Rothchilds of England, too?

There seems to be more to it.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Wasn't Czar Nicholas related to the Rothchilds of England, too?

There seems to be more to it.

Tsar Nicholas II was God's Anointed !

He was first cousin to King George V of England
and Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join