It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 protest on FOX NEWS- Geraldo Rivera

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
OMG, i had never seen that person before, Ghilardo? What a gasbag. What kind of remarks are those?

See if there are any balcks in the crowd, then we can sic the "fake" reverands Jackson and SHarpton on Ghilraido.

That guy is a joke...

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Let's just not get My buddy Michael jackson into this.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow, I have to say, I'm impressed. Is the media even trying for subtlety anymore?
It's sort of a catch-22: as time passes, the "alternative truth" movement is getting more mainstream media coverage, but as they do, they are subject to more defamation and slander from it. It's disheartening.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I never reply to 9/11 conspiracy threads, i have never posted anything to support the 9/11 inside theorists but this outrages me. Fox News can no longer be viewed by me as news. This is nothing more now than entertainment and propaganda TV. I can't describe how much this morons(Geraldo Rivera) comments infuriated me when watching this. I agree with an above poster we the people need to take this country back. This has gone too far. I think Battlestar Galactica fans will get what i mean when i say Frak Fox , Frak Geraldo and Frak The NYPD. Frak anyone who thinks this is ok too.

BTW
Send Feedback to:
[email protected]
[email protected] (non-U.S. viewers)

[edit on 9-9-2007 by entropy]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
WOW, yeah I mean Geraldo being a so called investigative reporter, seems to have made his mind up about 911, I mean all of the evidence out there that has not been fully investigated, all of the half done 911 Commission findings.

I just find it completely disgusting to have Geraldo throwing his comments towards nothing but the people who want the truth and full investigation of facts and complete release of facts.

I used to think he was a halfway decent reporter but now I have changed my mind, on top of that what makes it worse is he is a lawyer and being a lawyer you have to examine ALL facts.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Giraldo is an arrogant ass. He is an ignorant tool who begs for chairs in the face.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Geraldo
-what can you expect from someone who changed his name from Gerry Rivers so he could get a job using minority status? He should definitely be held accountable for his televised slurs against the crowd. Highly unprofessional. What a hack.

As far as Alex goes, the Truthers should have stayed at the original protest site and not gone to disrupt Geraldo's show...

"Word came in that Geraldo Rivera was giving a live broadcast only a few blocks away," writes We Are Change. A truth squad quickly dispached itself to the scene.

source:prison planet
"Truth squad"? What's a truth squad? Sounds similar to "thought police" to me.
Of course, they probably would have arrested him anyway as he couldn't get an unconstitutional "permit" to assemble.

Although there's not much more annoying then a fanatic with a bullhorn, they still have the right to voice their opinion. This just adds credence to Alex's "police state" rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow! Geraldo gets all pissed off that all these people demanding a real investigation of 9/11 are interrupting him while he is trying to tell the country about some pretty white blond girl who got kicked off a plane because her skirt was extremely short. Amazing. You would think such an intrepid reporter might consider this public outcry taking place all around him, news. Nope, they're just badly dressed freaks who are into gay sex in public bathrooms.

We can only hope he one day drowns in the water he carries for the neo-fascists.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My .02. I could NOT stop laughing at the bloated whale getting arrested. The man is so stupid he does not apply for proper permits, AND doesnt carry identification.

Jones is a heartless thug and should have been left in jail with a cell full of FDNY firefighters.... I would like to see their reactions when Mr. BlowHole tries to explain to them that "they were in on it"

Geraldo is an idiot...always has been... But I think i will start watching his show now.

The truth movement at GZ is a disgrace. The news from the Loose Change crowd is that they are taking their protests to the media outlets (because the media isn't interested in them)

EDIT.... Jones did apply for the proper permits and was refused. I believe it was a permit for using a bull horn.

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Many many mnay FDNY guys are on alex's side. That is, those that havent already died from the toxic dust they were lied to about. They're pissed that they brothers were buried in landfills so that the evidence could be destroyed.

Way to be ignorant!

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but there's a new guy in the 9/11 truth movement, Joel S. Hirschhorn, who seems to be the best-credentialed I've come across. The wheels ARE turning in truth's favor. Link:

www.opednews.com...

Yeah, ol' Horrendo Revolver - that's from a Cheech & Chong skit - has outdone himself this time. What a transparent toadie for the neo-Borg.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Many Many Many?? You have names?

And have these firefighters seen this?:

A review of Alex Jones’ active websites, October, 2006.

Alex Jones’ PrisonPlanet.com:

Silverstein, FDNY Decided to “Pull WTC 7”

Alex Jones’ Infowars.com:

“World Trade Center Imploded by Silverstein, FDNY And Others”

Alex Jones’ Infowars.com:

“Update: People Died in WTC 7: This Makes Silverstein and the FDNY Guilty of AT LEAST Manslaughter

Edit to add link:

www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, I'm sure that group of idiots on the streets of NYC last night really helped legitimize the cause. I'm sure many here see them as heroes but honestly, most of the rest of the world laughs at them.

It is beyond stupid to somehow suggest they were denied their Constitutional rights. Get a grip. They broke that law and they were arrested. As it should be. It is their right to protest but it is their responsibility to get the proper permits.

I'm guessing there were a lot of wet tin foil hats in NYC last night.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's painfully obvious how the media is being minipulated. A few days ago some Hooters girl is denied from flying which was a total joke if you saw what she was wearing this story was set up to cover 911 stories. Necons always use sex for cover, as usual it's all about timing

Trim Those Quotes

[edit on 9/9/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm not going to read all 7 pages of responses, and I'm not defending GR, but..

the same person that said this

Originally posted by divine chronic
I was watching the live feed when it happened a few hours ago.

thats pretty mean of him to say that about freakin 9/11 protesters!

...started off his/her reply with this:

yea thats disapointing. I thought gayraldo was kool.... but he's just another douche bag.

What's up with that?

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

yea thats disapointing. I thought gayraldo was kool.... but he's just another douche bag.

What's up with that?

I thought it was pretty easy to follow -

he's just another douche bag.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Well, I'm sure that group of idiots on the streets of NYC last night really helped legitimize the cause. I'm sure many here see them as heroes but honestly, most of the rest of the world laughs at them.

It is beyond stupid to somehow suggest they were denied their Constitutional rights. Get a grip. They broke that law and they were arrested. As it should be. It is their right to protest but it is their responsibility to get the proper permits.

I'm guessing there were a lot of wet tin foil hats in NYC last night.

I hate to tell you but most of the rest of the world knows the truth. Your Neocon control bubble is shrinking faster by the minute 000oo. POP!

[edit on 9-9-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Any respect i once had for Geraldo (punching that white supremist in the nose about 12 years ago on his show) is now completely gone. His views on illegal immigration really put me way off and now this. What a complete uninformed TOOL. I ll email fox before the football games start. Thanks to Canadian.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianVandal

I hope this is the start of a Revolution! It's finally nice to see protesters for 911 truth! If I was in New York that night, I would have been right out there with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As gay as jeraldo and the cops were in this, remember they have some one above them to answer to if they don't play it right. See what money does to this world when the strings are pulled.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join