It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Osama Bin Laden Video ... Hiding a Stroke????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hello,

I wonder if any ATS members have noticed, as I have, in the NEW Osama Bin Laded Video, Osama appears to have suffered a Stroke?

If you watch the ENTIRE video his 'Right-eye' does not open properly, even when compared to previous Videos he has released.

I have all the Osama Bin Laded released videos, I have watched them over and over many times but this NEW video is different, he has definately a problem with his right eye (left eye as we see him).

He has also, Radically (pardon the pun) changed his beard styling, perhaps a little "Just for Bin Laded" has been applied and washed those grey streaks away.... as he now sports a much shorted and now super-black coloured beard, more Iranian looking, if thats where he is currently?

I believe the beard chop and colour rinse is to 'cover-up' and draw attention away from his right-eye problem.

I also believe it is because Osama suffered a mild Stroke the reason why he has not appeared in any videos, only in audio tape format.

I have included a link to show the differences in his appearence

cdn-07.liveleak.com...

I'd be interested in anyone who has picked up on this aswell,

TimeSlice.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Timeslice]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
He does look mighty strange.

Why is it that he is in the exact same stance, same outfit, same hat, same podium/background, yet .. different beard color and less wrinkles to the face?

WTF? lol..

It's like the exact same vid as of old.

Hey wait one second ..isn't that the outfit he was wearing, the white hat and gold/yellow shirt over a white under shirt, that people suspect to be a CIA creation, released days before the 2004 election, and seen again at suspicious timing whenever Bush or the GOP was in a rut?

The famous .. "Imposter Video" ?

Funny, before the tape was even released, the Feds were 'viewing it' and 'confirmed it is indeed OBL's voice..' . This all before its even released. Perhaps the whole damn thing is fake and its just a pretext for a home-caused terror attack at home, right around 9/11 anniversary time, to let Bush put all his Dictator laws/bills to good use at least once while he's still on top of the World, right?

My hope is that he just wants to settle down, get out of office, and make all that money he was talking about in that recent book, called.. "Dead Reckoning" or "Dead -something-" .. forgot the title.

[edit on 9/8/2007 by runetang]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree that it appears he may have suffered a stroke or is suffering from Bell's Palsy. Not only are the muscles around his right eye clearing showing a loss of control (note the downward slant of the outer portion of his right eye relative to the shape of the left eye and the drooping eyelid on the right eye), but the muscles in the right cheek area seem to also be affected.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I believe this video shows several things, firstly Osama Bin Laded has possibly suffered a mild Stroke?

This being the reason why he has not since appeared in any video releases.

I believe the beard colouring and chop are very significant.

Does it prove Osama is in Iran???

The clothing and background are insignificant, as these do not age or change in any discernable way.

It's probably just his current favourite "Film making Wardrobe". He seems to have gone off the Camo Jackets,

So last season.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Hi Valhall,

You make some very interesting asertions, I too agree Osama's face is without doubt suffering a muscle loss or uncontrol of the right side of his face, highlighted by his drooped right eye and non-correctly functioning right eye lid.

Or is this REALLY Osama Bin Laded???

I have read here and elsewhere, this NEW video is a "Double"..???

I don't think it is a double, I believe it is really him, the Lion (haha) looking more Iranian than ever and showing the World in a discreet way, why he has not been in the public eye (pardon the pun) since 2004.

I believe Osama has been in recouperation after his obvious mild Stroke and has been receiving care/treatment with Iranian help? possibly in Iran?

TimeSlice.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Given my father suffers from Bell Palsy, I would agree the Mr Bin Laden appears to suffer from this condition...

If this is indeed Mr Bin Laden we are looking at

Most of his features appear the same from earlier videos, except the hair and beard are darker...Which beckons the question, have the hair and beard been given a good going over with Excellence creme, or has the beard been faked ?

Apart from looking older, I'd say he actually looks healthier in the face than he did a few years back...He has more flesh around his whole face and doesnt look as gaunt

Then again, the whole thing could be doctored to the max...Who would ever know ?

One thing is for certain, Mr Bin Laden alive is much more valuable to the US and its allies than if he were dead...

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If you get the chance to watch the NEW Osama Bin Laden video, watch for the bit when Osama actually tilts his head back slightly to open his right-eye..!!

Osama's right eye looks like it's from a childs doll, the ones where the eyes close when the doll lays down and opens when the doll is standing.

Is it a condition like bells palsey as previously mentioned or could it be from an injury, sustained by a Coalition air strike or otherwise???

Who remembers back when the US used a Predator to hit a Pakistan village that killed several of Osama's closet members, including Al-Zahari's grandson????

Maybe Osama WAS there and this was his resulting injury???

Only my own opinions,

TimeSlice.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yea TS...I had a look at that vid, and it certainly makes me wonder whether OBL has something more than Bells after viewing it...

That eye movement (or lack theirof) certainly doesnt look like Bell's at all...With Bell's, it tends to be everything around the eye (the cheek, below the eye and the eyebrow) which is out of whack...Less of something which affects the eye itself, where with OBL, it seems more the eye....

Hmmm....

Would love to see another different vid of this to compare...

Good find TS

Peace

new topics

top topics

join