It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone see particles/cells?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

have the same experiance but only whe i squint my eyes, it looks like fly wings under a microscope

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

every now and then when i stand up i see these white lights everywhere,i heard you see white lights when you have a heart attack or faint but this is very frequent. i stand up and its like hundreds of orbs dancing around me.this only happens for a couple of secons but it is still quite trippy.maybe i am thenext derek acoura(but not a fake)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cool. I always wondered what they were.

I can usually see them when resting with my eyes closed in a dark room.

I was afraid they might be bacteria but know I understand.

I love ATS.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I only just started seeing the "particles" lately, and to such a degree that I actually went to my eye doctor about them, and since he couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes, he told me about the possibility that I was seeing the shadows cast by white blood cells moving through the blood vessels (since he experiences the same thing).

Does anyone else experience this all across their field of vision, and not just in an isolated area?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
i see what you describe in your original post too,
however i also see them wherever i look if i focus enough,
i also feel that i see way beyond the normal level of vision,
if i focus hard enough on whatever object etc.
i can see it being made up of an uncountable amount of either little black or little white dots
all of them buzzing around insanely,

who knows what it really is, all the scientists can do is guess,
as they will never see what i, or anyone else who describes it, is seeing

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by geordiejonny
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

every now and then when i stand up i see these white lights everywhere,i heard you see white lights when you have a heart attack or faint but this is very frequent. i stand up and its like hundreds of orbs dancing around me.this only happens for a couple of secons but it is still quite trippy.maybe i am thenext derek acoura(but not a fake)

this is caused when you have a 'head rush' so to speak,
i cant actually explain it in scientific terms, however it is quite common & normal,
the best known situations are when you get up too quickly from sitting or laying down

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread, NN. I wanted to start one last week, when I was sitting outside, looking at the sky. I know what floaters are, I am 39 and have had them for years.

I was looking at the sky, and I saw what is best described as bright, shiny, tiny little sparks of energy, racing about in the air in front of me. Enthralled, I even reached out and tried to grab them, or swish them, but nothing. This is the first time I have had this happen, and immediately I thought, particles are crashing in front of my eyes, and how cool is this! I also thought, bet the LHC is causing this, rofl!

Thank you Tom B. for the wiki link describing this visual phenomenon. But I still think my ideas are a more exciting explanation.

What wonderful synchronicity this is to find a thread about what lots of are seeing. I should have known someone here would have experienced this as well.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is spirit. It looks like static electricity. Bright little points of light that race. If you ever see one in perspective, you will understand why Leonardo DaVinci painted this picture.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
It is spirit. It looks like static electricity. Bright little points of light that race. If you ever see one in perspective, you will understand why Leonardo DaVinci painted this picture.

i very much doubt he 'painted' that picture,
its more likely a sketch of his, well actually its a well known carefully drawn design of how the human body works =P

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

Thank you for the correction. Sketch yes. Amen. I mean Ammon.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
All my life I have seen things that I was sure other people did not.

This is called the theory of oh, Rainbow Onion Organization.. or, the Grand Theory of Everything.

Many pictures for you to imagine, so that you will understand.
*a swarm of small flies, like fruit flies. Small, harmless, all flying in a swarm, a seemingly chaotic pattern, but they do not collide, and it is more of a dance. Imagine the motion.

*Now change the flies to points of light. Like stars, like a diamond flash, they are white, but like pearls, look closely and the white contains all the other colours, another difference dance of colour and motion. And that is another galaxy/fractal and another...

The Rainbow Onion, each light a cell in the onion, a galaxy in motion, growing smaller and bigger all the time. Your imagination is your only limitation.

*the points of light, flying about like a swarm.This is the beginning of another level of vision. Often seen in the peripheral, not directly in front, the lights become brighter and last longer when we conquer our fear. A hard thing to do as fear is sometimes a gut reaction.

*new picture, imagine like a puddle of tapioca pudding. The pudding is creamy, thick,opaque, and then there are little clear kernels suspended in it.

If you look up into the daytime sky, tell your brain you are looking for an eagle, or at the clouds to distract it for awhile, and when you relax a bit, the small clear ‘tapioca kernels’ are there, swarming, dancing about 4 -6 feet away. These are easy to see. I believe Wilhelm Reich called them orgones.
Next comes seeing much larger points of light, like coloured stars winking on and off. Very pretty and friendly things. Christmas light jewels. These are best seen in peripheral vision at first. Do not bother to try and look directly at them as they will fade from view. Avoid feeling fear.

Then next, is seeing laser-like flashes, long trails.
All the lights seem to start white and then as time passes, they become coloured and more visible. This means with eyes wide open. Now the pudding, the thick pudding is our thoughts, emotions, etc., a binding one=ness, that we all travel in.
Next layer, appears to be orbs, a more jellyfish-like light. Large, slightly opaque, slow moving, pale coloured, with borders. (so far, for me).

This is the part I cannot see, but I know it is there, the next layer of my Onion : Imagine the magnificence of spectacular fireworks all the points of lights, the beauty, the motion, and it sustains and all goes on forever. They make up galaxies of light, each a point of light in the Great Circle of All Things.

I almost never talk about this. Whoa, she sees flashing lights, must be crazy.
I have always seen small lights (eyes open or shut, and I had eye checkups). I used to think that I had a type of synethesia. Then I began to cultivate the ‘vision’. Over time I saw different types of light. This is the second sight.
And the above explanation seems to be the progression for seeing them.

Please try it yourself. It is the next level in the Cosmic Onion. Also you must go in kindness, gentleness, love and peace or they will not let allow you the sight of them. Remember, you are like a bull in a china shop.
I believe it to be a higher vibration.

After hypnotherapy sessions to discover more about the 'lights', it was confirmed that they are 'alive'. And I learned that the lights are the communicators of the multi-dimensional universe. Like the tapioca in the pudding, they are the clear bits and affect the 'whole'. We humans are part of the thick opaque pudding, mired in 3D.

I do see them often now. I think the veil is thinning rapidly.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I think it is bacterial, microbacterial. There is loads and loads of them in the air waiting to find hosts.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with nano particles being put in the sky/air. This article got my attention yesterday. Pretty serious stuff. portland.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i see these too...whether its just things on the surface of my eye going crazy or things in the air, it's really cool!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Same here I am 26 with 5 /20 vision I can see them when I want, but they do come at times where it is very bright and reflect all the colors it is quite spectatular at times to see.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What you are seeing are the dead cells of the eye on their way to be brocken back down. The look like little circles and foat around, kindo of a light and grey scale looking little image right. Every one see them.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Those are floaters. I experience them all the time; they're especially apparent when you have a large, clear backdrop to gaze upon. I see them at the beach when I fix my eyes onto the clear, blue sky.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I only just started seeing the "particles" lately, and to such a degree that I actually went to my eye doctor about them, and since he couldn't find anything wrong with my eyes, he told me about the possibility that I was seeing the shadows cast by white blood cells moving through the blood vessels (since he experiences the same thing).

Does anyone else experience this all across their field of vision, and not just in an isolated area?

Ya I do but mine are because of 2 things I was told.

1. I have floaters and when they come within my visual range everything looks like I'm underwater. First time it happened I went to the eye doctor cause I thought I might be going blind.

2. The Doc also said I have very large pupils which amplifies the effect when I'm in a well lighted room or outside during the day. He thinks the reason for the large pupils is because I have worked nights for so long they have adjusted to allow more light in at night which would explain why I get headaches when I go out in the sun for a couple hours.

If it is floaters and they are large you can have surgery to have them removed. However at the time my Dr. did not recommend eye surgery for them. This day in age I would assume laser surgery could take care of them easily.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I see 3 sets of things:
1. There's something on my retina I can see it moving around as i look around. When I look up and stay still I see it going back down (i assume gravity) this is common.

2. I see pixelation especially when watching the sky like what you see when you get clsoe to a monitor or tv screen. Its yellow, violet, and purple. At night I see it everywhere.

3. The white specs. When i concentrate i see them moving around. At first I thought it might be dust so i kept blowing but they dont seem to be affected by my breath. Heat might affect them but I don't know. But whenever I observe them they do seem to be sentient, or following some kind of path.

I'm really curious as to what they are. No one seems to know (plus I have the reputation of being nuts) Also I have had hallucinations in the past and a history of insomnia but I havent missed sleep for about a year now.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I see (and have always seen) the world in colored TV snow.

It sounds strange to you but to me it is normal.

I didn't know this wasn't normal until recently.

I now have glaucoma (runs in the family).

I don't know if they are connected or not.

ANyways ... colored TV snow all the time.

Just thought I'd tell the OP ... you aren't abnormal.

We all see different things.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join