It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone see particles/cells?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
I dont know what exacrtly it is I see, but it looks to be cells or something...through my eyes? I have to concentrate, usually looking at the sky for me to see them. I was wondering If anyone knows what it is? Or if you can see them too? Today, I also noticed I can see wind/small dust particles....No im not crazy....I dont hallucinate.

I noticed them while observing chem trails and could only explain the phenomenon as chem trail dust sprinkling towards the earth.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ahh, I don't see like.. cells or anything
It's just like there's white noise kind of.. there's millions of little glowing/flashing dots that I can't focus on

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

I'm glad you noticed that blowfishd! That is exactly where they are coming from and also from the things(whatever they are) in the sky at night. Sometimes at night you can see tiny flakes falling down . It is like it's snowing. Right before dark these things can be seen floating down and I notice them a lot on the cars. They look like tiny tiny gnats(most of them). They aren't your ordinary gnats though.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

I see both the tiny bright particles and the cell looking things but i think the cell looking things are just the floaters people talk about and the bright particles are just dust illuminated by the suns rays because i have to focus really hard to see the particles & i don't have to focus much to see the clear ones. I've been able to see the clear ones since i was a kid but i now just recently noticed the bright particles & they're amazing! It takes a lot of focus to see them & i can only see them during the day when the sun is hiding behind clouds because then it's too much light. I don't have to look directly at the sky to see them though. I just have to look up at an angle as if I'm looking towards the horizon but focusing on the air directly in front of my face. I think everyone can easily see the floaters with some concentration & far fewer can see the particles with great concentration. Most people are said to have "floaters".

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i see what the op is describing.

the best explanation for it is in this thread title.

the eyes have the ability to perceive what occurs "within the body" to a degree and are not just used for observances of external "stimuli".

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
can the eyes also perceive the process that is occurring when you are seeing? and what you are seeing is the eyes seeing the process of seeing.

sometimes if i zone out too long seeing like this is see strobing "energy" that is alien compared to the objects the eye normally sees as objects when part of function of the body.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I see this all the time too, when i look in the sky i can see clear cell like things, sometimes i see little circular energy particles. Today I was on the beach with my best friend and my brother (not on any drugs) and we we're looking at the sparkly things in the sky like stars but its day, and then i started seeing the particles and it took a minute for them to realize what i was talking about but then they saw it too, we all enjoyed it. I don't know what it is but i wish i did.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

How absolutely cool... I see them too now. Thousands of little dancing pinpoints of bright light. They're not too far away... whatever they are, they're beautiful. This is the first time in my life that I've seen them, I'm over 50, so you know I've looked at the sky plenty in my day. Wonder if it's because of my recent change in spiritual awareness?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NateNute

I think this is cause by debris in the fluid (aqueous humor) in your eyes..

I forget what exactly causes it.

or you could be hallucinating.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
They are white blood cells flowing along the tiny blood vessels on your eyes.

Not just white cells, but really any blood cell that happens to zip by a photoreactive cell in your retina and stimulate a tiny response, which is why it looks like a little bit of light. If you ever get knocked on the head hard enough and see "stars," it's the same thing.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainy Day

I have had this all my life. Especially the tapioca-like nature of the little pearls of light. They swim around in brownian motion, I cannot look at the blue sky without seeing them. I was sure that others saw this too. I am sure there is a sensible way to explain these (not necessarily a "scientific" explanation) but also not a voodoo new age explanation which resorts to superstition and fantasy.

blaine

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyharpoon

oh yes, by the way, I know the difference between these and floaters. They are not floaters. I have those too. They are quite different.

blaine

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

i agree - i too see what the OP was describing. sometimes when i'm really tired, the air around me takes on an almost cloudy quality, and i can sense a vibration, from the energy.

i've always thought of them as molecules, but cells is a good way to describe it as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If you want to see what subatomic particles such as the proton and the quark look like according to anima, the yogic siddhi that enables one to remote view microscopic objects whilst in an altered state of consciousness, visit:
smphillips.8m.com...
smphillips.8m.com...
and study the analysis of 116 years old observations of atomic nuclei in terms of nuclear and particle physics.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
I dont know what exacrtly it is I see, but it looks to be cells or something...through my eyes? I have to concentrate, usually looking at the sky for me to see them. I was wondering If anyone knows what it is? Or if you can see them too? Today, I also noticed I can see wind/small dust particles....No im not crazy....I dont hallucinate.

Hi I can see particles/molecules like dots constantly moving when i look at the sky. I can also make my eyes go blurry whenever i want to, and when i look at the city lights at night and the stars in the sky they look like fireworks thats only when I make my eyes go blurry. can anyone do this?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join