It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone see particles/cells?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I see them too, apparently they are just dead cells in the eyes.

They sort of look like bacteria to me.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I see them too. It is generally the same shape, like a curvy line with a circular spot in it that goes by and jumps when my eye moves. The circular knots in the tubular curvy line is not centered and varies from speck to speck.

It seems like they would be building blocks of matter or some kind of floating entity looking for something to attach itself through by resonance or some such thing. Maybe gravitational pull or as one poster mentioned thought.

I agree it looks like a bacteria or some other basic life form.

I am glad I am not the only one seeing this.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Very informative post, spacedoubt. thanks very much for the info.

I'd always wondered about that; I tend to see the cells moving just before sleep in a dim room and its fascinating to watch them, and that was the conclusion I'd also drawn--that I was seeing blood cells in the retinal wall, but never did anything more with it than ponder a slightly strange phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NateNute
I dont know what exacrtly it is I see, but it looks to be cells or something...through my eyes? I have to concentrate, usually looking at the sky for me to see them. I was wondering If anyone knows what it is? Or if you can see them too? Today, I also noticed I can see wind/small dust particles....No im not crazy....I dont hallucinate.

Yes I do. I have been able to do this since I was very little. They say those that can see air particles are also able to see auras in people. I have been able to on occasion but not always and not all the time.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I see little black circles and "swimmers" when I look at the sky also. I think it is bacteria on the surface of your eye. The best way to see em' is to get in a swimming pool at night and if the light in the pool is on, go under water and look at the pool light.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Great link to explain it ... BUT ... they are wrong at why as far as I am concerned.

I saw floaters I can confirm in memory at 16 ... possibly sooner. I had no vision problems, no eye infections, wasn't middle-aged ... so I fit none of their reasons.

That doesn't make the basic explanation any less valid though

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

Same here, I'm 21 with perfect vision and I can see them whenever I choose.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You know how when you can see the "floaters" in your eyes, maybe it's kinda like that.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I see that! But I don't see them on my eyes. I don't have to look at the sky either. This started happening a while back during a deep thought session, and since then I have been able to see these very lively particles any time with just a tad bit of concentration. It is not dust or skin cells, I can tell you that, I know what those look like. What I see is very much "alive". Like a big storm of stardust flowing in streams of moving independently within these flows. I is like a big blizzard that I can see threw. It is the most amazing thing I have had happen. I feel there is some sort of connection going on, like it is "life" flowing before my eyes. Very magical and I hope to develop this new sense over time. Again though, for me what I am seeing is not "on" my eyes at all. I can choose to see it far away or close up, just depends on where i look. I see it more around some people than others, and although it is mostly white there has been times lately that I have seen color. Utterly amazing feeling, so happy that some others have tapped in as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I know what you are talking about. I have seen this all my life.

The bacteria thing is different that the little sparklies that jump all over the place.
I can see both.

I always say I can see energy, because that it what it looks like. It looks like protons under a microscope. I can see them in the day, and it gives me a headache, and I can see them in complete darkness! I turned on my ozone machine in a complete dark room, and could see the wave comming from it, and could see the particles go against the wall ( the ozone machine also has an ionizer) and could see this all in complete dark. So I think I just see energy , and leave it at that
BTW I can see auras as well. Never really thought about it, until I looked it up, and then realized " HEY" I have always seen that .(auras around objects etc. ) I get the feeling that the sky seems more energized than usual as these things are really going crazy the last few weeks. Its so bad, I have to keep my blinds closed during the day because it is actually hurting my eyes.

Ama

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes, I can also see these although the doesn't appear to be many people who can or believe that others can

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I cried with joy after reading this thread, that i've finally found other people who can see these "particles" as i'm sure you all understand how difficult it is to explain it to other people who can't see them or think you need to go to the doctor either to get your eyes tested or your head tested.
I've been able to see them all my life, I can also see auras and have empathic and some telepathic abilities. I don't know what they are but I can't help but think that all these abilities seem to be linked by these particles, many people here have said that they too can see auras.

They do seem to be "alive" in some sense, in that they seem to conciously react to things and to themselves, has anyone noticed how they run into each other, "spark" and then change direction?

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Kim_ji]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I am so glad that others can see this too. I always see it when I fly during the day, and look out the window without having to concentrate. I can, if I concentrate, see it at any given time, usually having to look towards the sky.

I can also see energy around people. I am not sure what that is about.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was wondering what these were a little while ago, I wasn't sure what to search for but did eventually find the floaters page on wikipedia, I always had assumed it was dust in the air.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hi people...um, you might want to read the entire thread instead of the OP and then posting that you see them too and wonder what they are...it was explained on page one.

They are white blood cells flowing along the tiny blood vessels on your eyes.

Very cool to watch sometimes :-D

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I see them too...there are like little tiny clear dots that travel very fast and go in different directions...like if it is energy or something.....i can focus on just about anywhere and then I begin to see them..floating around the air...indoors and outdoors......is this what you see too???

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ever since I was a little girl I could remember seeing them. It was easier for me to see them then, then it is now, I kinda have to look "deeper" now. When I first noticed this, I told my dad, he probably thought I was just seeing things and he didn't know what I was talking about. I also told my doctor at that time and she just ignored it (I was seeing her for a different reason), she just looked in my eye and didn't say anything about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yeah, cells in the eyes. I remember noticing this in science class in sixth grade.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
am 17 and i have been seeing this floater as long as i know.......i observed some cell like things as i can clearly makeout the nucleous it different......but sumtimes i see as if small tiny yellow glowing dots everywhere..ans sometimes white particles too

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have seen something like this a few times. Its almost like those swarming gnats you see in the back yard but more mirage like. Kinda like heat coming off a hot road but focused in mid air and in a small area.

I noticed I could see it when I was neither focusing my eyes far away or too close..more middle

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join