It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

always chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
*irony switch on

Lets just suppose those photos were from 1945 (not 7:45pm as is pretty obvious) - thats pretty high rendition for what could only come from 8mm given this is presumably footage ... for hecks sake - i thought this was about denying ignorance ......

I give up ........

*irony switch off

apc

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*stronger, faster, better irony switch on

Assuming that number represents the year.

(or it looks like it's supposed to be the date)

*stronger, faster, better irony switch off

kthnxbye

> so be it the year of 1945 was an incorrect assumption.
Point being?
So theres 3 more possible explanations for the cloud pattern produced! One of which being, as was prior, experimental aircraft.
However the most likely explanation of turbulence persists.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by apc]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a 1945 contrail photo

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
here is a cool photo: (OK, it is from 2002, but it is still cool)

Description: Description: On a cold morning in February 2004, two P-51s and a Citation Jet climbed to 35,000 for the purpose of capturing the site of P-51s leaving contrails. A site that has not be duplicated since World War II. Famed Aviation Photographer, Paul Bowen was shooting from the Citation Jet..... a different kind of shooting than took place in World War II. This shooting produced the beautiful picture that are now available for all to enjoy. Produced on Heavy photo paper in 11 x 14 size.

www.aviationautographs.com...

more

And from here is this interesting first hand account of 1945 contrails:

We were making large contrails, and a Focke Wulf got in our contrail about a mile out and flew in it until he was one hundred feet away. He then climbed until he broke out of our contrail. Our tail gunner, Hilbert Braun, had the guns aimed carefully at the Focke Wulf as soon as it appeared but hesitated to shoot. Hilbert told me that the German was just a young kid like himself. But Hilbert shot first and downed the enemy plane. I think the German did not have the firing switches turned on and it took a milli-second to find and turn on the switches. This time Hilbert saw the person he killed, and it really got to him. Hilbert and I talked about this incident last summer. Hilbert said he could see the expression on the German pilots face.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by HowardRoark]

dh

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yeah I watched a WW2 documentary this evening and it showed these planes putting out lingering particulate matter, but perhaps the engines were more inefficient then and besides you could still see the rapid fade of the trails

apc

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In The Fog of War you can clearly see REAL chemtrails... big tanks with spray arms strapped to the wings of tankers flown over vietnam, spraying a chemical to strip leaves off of trees, from what seemed to be an altitude of 100feet or so. Is this the same documentary?

What is so hard to understand about why persistant contrails are persistant? It has already been made abundantly clear that chemtrail promoters dont know the first thing about meteorology or weather phenomena, but the qualities of persistant contrails (rather the atmosphere in which they persist) has been explained, in detail, countless times... and it still hasnt caught on?

> dh btw my apologies for jumping to conclusions regarding your last post specifically with the rapid fade of the subject matter. I keep making these darn assumptions that keep landing me in hot water! Whenever I see an inference made, I assume such an implication was intentional! *thwaps own wrists*

[edit on 11-4-2005 by apc]

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
That pick of the swirly contrail looks a lot like the 'smudge tool' in photoshop to me.

I'm sure compression from being posted to countless chemtrail sites has killed the original image, but the blue in the center of the 'swirls' looks too consistant throughout the image.

Is it just me, or does the blue in the center 'swirly' part of the contrail remain the same value while the sky itself fades from dark blue to light blue?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join