It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did god lend me a helping hand?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
When I say god, I mean whatever the hell is up there in heaven poking us with a hot iron. Fate, Karma, Budha, Allah, God, whatever.

So I was on the bus and I always have my wallet chained to my pants because there are a lot of pickpockets in my area and I don't wanna lose my wallet. So Then I was fumbling around with my mp3 player and then I put my back pack down and then i put sometihng in my wallet or something and I picked my backpack back up and my chain/wallet had gone through a loop in the back pack and I had to untangle it. But the bus was so crowded I would end up tripping if I did so and I was in a real odd predicament. I couldn't really get my backpack on all the way but I had no choice, I had to wait. So I stared out the window then a few minutes later I look down and my chain is back to normal and untangled.

The only way for it to normally untanle is if I took the wallet out of my pocket and untangled it.

How did this happen?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
(improper comment removed)

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All I have to say is that I hope it wasn't God because he sure as hell has more important things to sort out in the world than tangled wallet chains

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
maybe your visual perception was screwed up. perhaps it seemed like a tangle in which you had to remove your wallet, but in actuality it was as simple as twisting your body, moving the backpack, etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
uhhh....yea....God helped you untangle your wallet.

Please..this is a joke right?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I am glad to see he is taking care of the important stuff before he gets around to world hunger, wars, genocide, etc

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Maybe God really is a stranger on a bus...

trying to make His way home...

and untangling wallets...

so that you could get your bloody black backpack back.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You people underestimate the concept of God. God IS the wallet. God IS the chain. You cannot escape God. "He" is everything.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by UnconsciousEntity]

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
YES! God is there on all levels. God, as in the spirit entity, may have helped you with this.

Now, as to the world hunger, genocide, etc comment...

GOD is in US! If you want something done about it, start. Don't sit here and complain about he doesn't help us, when, you look at yourself, and God has ALWAYS been inside you, you need to USE him how you like. If you want to solve something, take action. God will help you, but he isn't going to do it for you. If you want to solve something, do something about it. God is inside you, and can help you, but you have to take action.

-wD

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yup ,God helps those who helps themselves, You dont get any points for hand outs.

God loves a tryer,But hates a chancer

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
No, really. It wasn't me, I will phone the Jesus and ask if it was him.

top topics

join