It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumours about new attack 9/11 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Havent found this posted yet, so Ill give it a try to make my first thread.

Seems to be alot of rumours on several forums about an imminent attack 9/11 this year.

On the site there is an audio clip, maybe someone could make a translation of what is said?

inshallahshaheed.wordpress.com...

What the poster on the site says is "There will be a special gift coming on the day of the blessed invasion of Manhattan."

We would need someone who knows the language to translate this, if theres is someone here, please help up with this!

Personally, I dont know what to make of this, could just be another scare, but considering there has been alot of threats warning of a new big attack to come, this could be something.

As late as august 2, 07, a video was announced by Al-Quaeda with the same kind of threat, though whithout a date.

Also, there has been warnings about trucks with radiological material in NYC.

I think there might be something to worry about, strange things are happening nowdays and the threats seem to be coming more and more often, and now we`re getting closer to the anniversary, so who knows?

[edit on 6-9-2007 by darksky]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It doesn't say much according to Google Translate.

May peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon you

My brothers Distinguished

Hmarappota voice will be God in one Abdartna occasion of the anniversary of the invasion of Manhattan

And you auspices of God

Not sure what some of those words are, and Google isn't either apparently. Looks like they are just celebrating 911.

Also, remember this was posted prior to the Denmark, Germany, Norway busts.

[edit on 9/6/07 by makeitso]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
looks like the blog was dismantled, but it's in Google's cache.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Turns out SITE says that its a message about OBL putting out a new video this 9-11.

Here is the thread about it.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
on an off note, not sure who knows this, but Islam takes its beliefs from a pagan god, chosen by mohammed i guess to fit in with his attempt towards self made god hood. A moon deity goddess symbol. hence the moon on their flags etc..

in essence they are just as self deceived as christians. But what im worries about are the globalist money movers who merely use religion to turn the masses. As in this terrorism, it "seems" that the operatives are religiously psychotic.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i dont know how to word it, and i dont want more loss of life, but this is how i feel about this:

if there was an attack that was not on US soil on 9-11-07, and it was a devestating one, it would rally the world against terrorism.

i realize i might loose some face with 'truthers' and 'OCT'ers' for that, but its the truth.

what we have to realize is that if 911 was false flag or not, terrorism is still real and must be dealt with. a lot of the world does not back us because of our policies. i understand this. but nothing unites people like an enemy in common.

i don't want anyone to die before their time, ever. but the people who would make it so need to go, once and for all.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Interesting post... what if occurs on US soil? Automatically would you think it is another false flag op? What if it happens at a US Embasy? (still considered American soil) What if Osama plans an attack in Iraq and got a US miltary base that killed hundreds of soldiers?

Yes a common enemy does unite..but at what cost?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I wish I had paid more attention to this thread. It looks like the OP called it right, and this was the site that they snagged the OBL tape from. At the time it was posted, there was no major news coverage of a new OBL tape in the works. But a few hours later it was all over the news, the SITE institute had a copy of the tape, and website was shut down.

Eventually, after I had already posted on this thread, I ran across the site again while looking for the video. I started to wonder how CNN, and the blogs had found out about the websites post about a possible video.

There may be an earlier record of the posting on some website, but what I found was a site that that discussed a meeting on Sept. 5th, the day before the rumors started up, with some U.S. senators who had a meeting with some folks, talking about how AQ was using the internet. The last paragraph of ¬oc=1]that website said:

To conclude the presentation, Cooper and Eaton showed a September 2 posting from a blog, (inshallashaheed.wordpress.com) that read “Soon …. Soon … Soon … Soon… the blessed invasion ofManhattan… There will be a special gift coming on the day of the blessed invasion of Manhattan…,”

By 9AM Sept 6th, (the next morning after that meeting) that title, (Soon Soon Soon), and website were being posted in several blogs. By about 2:45 CNN had an article up about it, including the link (I think). About 4PM the site was shut down, along with every website that had any links posted on it. It was about this time that reports started that SITE had a copy and was providing it to the gov.

I came back to this thread to look at the google cache that atomMan had linked for us. I found that the site in question had also posted the last couple of AQ videos that SITE and Laura Mansfield had picked up. The website had apparently been providing Jahid type tapes for quite sometime, although not all of them were AQ videos.

I never noticed the comments when I first looked at it, but a couple of them were pretty interesting. One was from a conspiracy website, who asked conspiracy questions. The owner of the website knocked his truther questions down hard. Another comment was very unique. It asked if OBL was really alive. When the website owner responded that yes, he was alive, the person asked for a tape of him with recent comments. This was Sept 3rd.

While the owner of the website doesn't seem to respond to the request, I suspect that the tape of OBL that we now have was provided to that requestor, who I suspect is from SITE. I suspect that this tape was not quite ready for publication, but was privately provided to the requester, prior to the planned release, sometime between the 3rd, and the 6th. I also suspect, from the writing style, the previous posts, the events that transpired, and the awareness that few people could have provided a pre-release version of the video, that the website owner is Adam. I wish I had paid more attention to this thread when DarkSky first posted.

On a final note, the website is down, and the google cache is gone. But there is a cached copy out there, with all the links and comments. I'll leave it to you to debunk or verify my suspicions, because thats all they are at this point.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
for some reason i dont think anything will happen on this day (11th),just seems too staged if something did happen on the 11th,i think more people that might think the first 9/11 attack was legit,would second guess ir if something did go live today.

before the year is up,for sure. but this month,on this day.... i wouldnt think they would be that stupid... but who know's... lo0k who's in charge of this country. so i dont put it pass them.

top topics

join