It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend has a ghost in her room.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well my friend said she has a ghost in her room. She was doing something in her room, and then she thought someone entered her room, so she looked behind herself towards the door and a lady ghost with long dark hair was there looking at her then it disappeared. She said it was sorta transparent....like when you look into a window and see your own reflection. you cant make out much colour, or much shape but you can still see yourself. Well she saw a ghost like that.

That was 6 months ago.

A week ago she was sleeping on her bed just crashed out in her clothes, and she felt someone rubbing/nudging her leg. She thought it was her sister sho sometimes wakes her up by poking her. So she said "Go away" and she got a reply back "no". Next thing she knows she couldn't move. She was trying to get up but couldn't move at all. then about 10 seconds later she could move again and she went out to see her sister and asked if she had come into ther room and her sister said nope. She asked the rest of her family and they said nope.

Anywyas she got a little freaked out.

About 2 days ago she was just thinking and talking from her room to her sister who was in her room saying that her sister should move into her room for a while. and they will switch rooms because she is getting freaked out about the ghost. Next thing she knows is that a trophy she has on a shelf in her room falls off the shelf. Now this trophy has a big base, something would have had to have knocked it off.

So my friend thinks that the ghost didn't like that suggestion of switching rooms. Anyways.

Is there anything she can do to get rid of the ghost if that's what it is?

I told her to pray and she just laughed at that coz i dont think she believes in God.
I also told her to take a photo of the room and maybe the house, and maybe have a little video camera action going as well.

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
There's always exorcism, but I don't believe in it. If I were her, I would try to make contact with the ghost, find out what, if anything, it wants, and what it would take for it to leave me alone. Maybe it's one of those "unfinished business" types of cases, where the spirit has a message to deliver or something like that.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the thing is she's lived there nearly all her life and never noticed a thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Why do you think she should get rid of it. Does she think she should get rid of it. Ghosts arent always a bad thing. It is just a spirit hanging around, or staying ,but none the less non threatening.Tell her to enjoy it.Not many people have that opportunity.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

It's possible that she is just now able to perceive it, and it was there before. Has anything in her life changed OTHER than the presence of the spirit?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
If she heard it say something already, tell her to ask it what it wants. Maybe it'll answer.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Spirits cant be heard,.they are from another dimension. The" ghost"might be trying to communicate but it cant/.Justlike if you tried to communicate you cant. Visuals are a little different ,you guys can see eachother because of the dimension you are sharing. Vocals dont work though.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Spirits cant be heard,.they are from another dimension. The" ghost"might be trying to communicate but it cant/.Justlike if you tried to communicate you cant. Visuals are a little different ,you guys can see eachother because of the dimension you are sharing. Vocals dont work though.

There are people who can communicate across dimentions via meditation or astral projection. These are viable options for communicating with spirits on other dimentional planes.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
They said it told her "no" when she told it to go away. If she heard something already, then I'd say that puts to rest whether it can say something or not.

Or she use a Ouija board and have a seance with her sister or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Maybe she likes you, knows you are in to conspiracies and the unexplained and wants to get your attention.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Im confused and completely filled with bourbon by this time. What are we talking about again?

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't think we're talking about those kinds of spirits

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   
1st- she doesnt believe in God, so that just about exhausts most options of ridding the spirit.

Take down mirrors in the room, and sprinkle salt on the window sills in the room, around her bed too..

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She should tell everyone who lives in the house. She should allow others' scepticism. it could be her own energy, and conflicts going on within her own mind...Or it could be her way of getting attention (even without knowing it herself).
I would confront this force confidently, and tell it to leave her. Concentrate on things that may be her own conlflicts, BUT all the time knowing, believing she will overcome them now, feeling confident that this will end the episodes.
During a time in my teenage years, every night, I would try to goto sleep and I would hear a rythmic breathing, and occasional sigh. When I was alone in my room and in my house.
Thought it was my dog at first but she wasnt there. I triying for nights to find the origin of this sleeping "entity" and couldnt. I had other people come listen. But it would cease to appear. DRove me OUT OF MY MIND. Being a rational person and with no religious backround, I couldnt figure it except I was going crazy i...t was right next to me when I would lay down and turn off the light.! I began sleeping with the radio on loud enought to drown it out. Then I got used to it and it was almost even comforting believe it or not after weeks of EVERY NIGHT. Finally, I figured it was my own mind manifesting it for that reason exactly and it disapeared immidiately.

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First things first- we're jumping the gun. We don't know why the spirit is there, if it's malevolent, and what it wants.

What you want to do is find out about the area. IS there something that would generate a haunting? Can you identify the ghost? Perhaps a dialog wouldn't be out of the question.

Remember, information is power. If need be, U2U me and we can arrange some other sort fo contact.

DE

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
They said it told her "no" when she told it to go away. If she heard something already, then I'd say that puts to rest whether it can say something or not.

Or she use a Ouija board and have a seance with her sister or something.

I've heard of others saying they have heard ghosts before also.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

Originally posted by DaRAGE

It's possible that she is just now able to perceive it, and it was there before. Has anything in her life changed OTHER than the presence of the spirit?

Not really.

I will tell her about the salt sprinkling though..but i doubt that will do anything. But ya never know. Could work...just the same as prayer could work.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
1st- she doesnt believe in God, so that just about exhausts most options of ridding the spirit.

Take down mirrors in the room, and sprinkle salt on the window sills in the room, around her bed too..

Which god????

Best advice I can offer right here. Contact a local paranormal investigator who uses a psychic in their research, and try to find a Shaman Priest. Together, that will take care of it.

One must not believe in the xian god to rid a home of "evil" spirits. I am not xian, and I removed one spirit from my home quite easily when he became too much to handle. The rest took the hint and have behaved well.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Be assertive,your the one who's in control. Use your mind if not your voice to speak or reply.Believing and praying to GOD also will help to bring you back from the after-effects of your ordeal.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Better be carefull if this ghost can push physical objects off of dressers and stuff. You coudl have a hostile spirit.. also .. you said this thing was also rubbing her leg?? Maybe she has one of those rare lesbian spooks...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join