It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Winning Tonights winner text vote on FOX NEWS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It looks like Ron Paul is winning the "You Decide the Winner" text vote on Fox News after the GOP Debate tonight.
So Far its
Ron Paul 34%
Giuliani 17%
McCain 15%

I wasnt going to vote, believing they would not give accurate results, but as soon as I had seen the numbers I voted.

Also, did anyone notice Giuliani laughing at every question asked of Ron Paul. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When Ron Paul doesn't get the GOP nomination I really hope he starts his own party. I was thinking maybe he could call it the Reform Party but then I remembered that's what Ross Perot used when he ran so that's out. Maybe the Freedom Party or something catchy like that. I would join that or vote Obama.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
"Paul-ites" texting over and over again they said on Fox News. Boy, they can sure spin the news cant they. I do not like watching this channel, I feel so dirty after watching. They are about to interview Ron Paul, cant wait to see this.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
IMO Ron Paul should drop this joke that is the GOP and run as a Libertarian candidate. He will never get anywhere with the old hard conservative line that is the GOP, they will do their worst to see that his efforts stall out at every turn. He represents doom for their ilk and hence is a threat to their cozy way of life.

Like it or not all of you brain washed Bush supporters, Ron Paul is no joke. He is real, he represents and stands for what the people of the United States want, not what some lobby group or silent corporate benefactor wants, and he can not and will not be quieted.

The GOP and the media are working like crazy to remove Dr. Paul from the world spotlight, but with every attempt they make to get rid of him they stir public interest and media buzz even further. By the time this train slows next year the Ron Paul following will be massive and undeniable.

And you can hold me to that.

Just what I love to see, grass roots democracy in action

[edit on 9/5/07 by BlackOps719]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I believe that is true. I'm just concerned at what lengths this administration will go to stop Ron Paul. When more people do turn towards Paul, I just fear that he is in danger and that in turn means we are in real danger.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well, Ron Paul was the final winner at 33%. Of course Hannity said it was his 3% of supporters voting. HA

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
"Paul-ites" texting over and over again they said on Fox News. Boy, they can sure spin the news cant they. I do not like watching this channel, I feel so dirty after watching. They are about to interview Ron Paul, cant wait to see this.

I wonder if anyone has told Sean that you can only vote once. Paul-ites, is that what we are, well Sean, you are a neo-con.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The other candidates, FOX, and the questioners aren't at all discreet about the way they feel about Ron Paul. They do their best to try and spin what he says to try and make him look like a fool. But he always knows exactly how to respond and handles himself very well.

It pissed me off when that guy asked Paul if we should take our marching orders from Al-Qaida. But like I said, Paul knew exactly how to respond to him, telling him no, we should take our orders from the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I was at work and missed it.

Anyone know where I can catch it in it's entirety? While Paul is really the one I'm interested in (shoot, I support him 100%), I'd like to see it all.

Thanks for the help if anyone finds it

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think they are replaying it right now on FOX News, it shouldn't be too far into it at this point.

edit: it is being replaying right now on FOX News.

[edit on 2007/9/5 by evilod]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by evilod

Bah, had to cut my FIOS tv... taxes, fees, and life are taking their toll.

Trying to find it online cause that's the outlet to the world I couldn't cut.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
For those wishing to see Ron Paul in action, I posted his appearances on tonights debate here.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You guys are crazy for saying Ron Paul should not be running as a GOP candidate. Ron Paul can only win as a GOP candidate, you remember how Perot did and he was rich as his ears are long. Any Presidential Candidate commits political suicide when they become a 3rd party candidate. After all have any of you seen the debates for the libertarian candidate on the news the last couple months? Ron Paul said the GOP was once libertarian and if we were once a libertarian party we are probably destined to be such in the future. After all there are only so many neocons.

Ron Paul was the clear winner tonite. I started a post on it halfway through the debate because I was so excited for him and I am a Tancredo supporter too.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire
For those wishing to see Ron Paul in action, I posted his appearances on tonights debate here.

NIce video, i can't belive that they are doing that withs the laughs, they are like children, and it seems at one point they are messing with the equilizers and messing with his voice through the speakers....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BIG THING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at 7:54 seconds into the video, Paul starts talking about the national ID card, they show a shot of Rudy, and he is crawling is his skin, this is huge! THis is whats going thru Rudy's head
"OFMG, he just said somehing about the Nat'l ID cards, oh Crap! Don't show that, cut it!"

Look at his face, Rudy is livid, we are not supposed to now about that. I had to point that out as soon as a saw it.
_------

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Can Anyone post the video of the interview after the debate with Hannity and Combs?

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I found it.

Here it is. Ron Paul with Hannity and Combs after the debate.

www.youtube.com...

Then here is Hannity Attacking Ron Paul, not letting him speak. Thats FOX NEWS for you.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-9-2007 by tator3]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Oh the moment Paul mentioned the national ID Rudy started twitching again. LOL Go home Rudy!! On the other debates Ron had no kind of applause like lastnights debate. It was thunderious.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well, I have to give him credit for standing up there and holding his ground. He must have known that he would be a lone voice in the debate, yet he didn't back down. Good for him.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Last night debate was the first republican debate that I was able to catch, and wow I was disapointed to say the least.

All this guys tying to make Ron Paul as a fool just embarrased themselves. Don't they realize that this guys is speaking what the regular folk thinks? I think Rudy is a joke for sure, by laughing at Paul I felt he was laughing at me. Tancredo, Romney and McCain did good too.

I had a lot of respect for Hannity but after he's interview with Paul, I hope he does not call himself a fair and balance journalist. And the question that the reporter ask Paul about marching orders was completly out of line, I mean if another guy from the debate brings it up, I have no problem, but for a debate moderator to launch an attack on a debater is just wrong IMO.

I getting tired of Fox News seriously.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
Oh the moment Paul mentioned the national ID Rudy started twitching again. LOL Go home Rudy!!

I really think that point is big, I think Rudy is part of the people that are trying to Railroad us towards the NAU (north american union). Rudy just crawls in his skin when Paul mentions the Nat'l ID act, Paul wants to tell us whats going on, Rudy expects us to just nod and do what he says, Rudy, your at the wroung debate!

I will take this point to officaly do a flip-flop on Ron Paul, what appeared as a fringe cannidate that was not sure on his posistions and his 'strange' stances... How the PTB(powers that be) mess with him, and his supporters, from messing with his voice while he talks, to added laughter when he is about to speak. Just look at the other canidates, how they look at him, they think... "look at this nut, he belives in what... some 300 years old peice of paper, what a nut". People are ignoring fact, to belive what benifets them.

looking up information online about Paul makes you feel dirty, why, Ron Paul is like contraband goods, here is a guy that belives in everything that is America, and yet, he is ridiculed, put down, the Major Media has an agenda against Ron Paul... It is more then clear to me who the founders of this country would vote for in todays elections...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join