It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier and his predictions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi,

Forgive me if this has been asked before a million times , but I'm new here.

I've just come across the Billy Meier case and have read quite a lot about it and watched several lectures.
I know the Billy Meier character tends to polarise people's opinions, as to whether he is a fraud or not, but one thing puzzles me:

I'm sitting on the fence as regards whether he is legit or not, but I found this list of predictions that were presumably give to him by one of the Pleiadians:

www.gaiaguys.net...

According to the text, these were made in 1958.

If this really is true, how on earth could anyone have predicted the 2 gulf wars, AIDS, 9/11, the 2 president Bush's, mobile phones , global warming etc and so many other things with such accuracy?

This really is an astounding list of prophesies to make in 1958!!!

Does anyone have any insight on this?

thanks
Ives

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
as far as I know, he made a bunch of "predictions" in 1958, but then didnt tell anyone about them until years and years later... after the events had happened or had begun to happen (global warming and such)

Did he really make the predictions in 58? Only Billy and the Plejarens (or whatever) know

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by msives

Those predictions were made after the fact. There is no proof of them being made in 1958. If he does have proof he made them in 1958 why does he not provide it.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
ATS
Check that link for the Bill Meier posts that have been made on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Right. Predictions that aren't published or that can't be verified somehow as being made before the fact are worthless. You can try to find proof of his having made his predictions in 1958, but I think you'll be wasting your time.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
thanks for the info, guys.

I thought these 'predictions' were too good to be true.
Looking at that web site, I just assumed that he had published these predictions in a book or something in 1958, but it seems not.

Oh well.

I mean, imagine if he had have published these in 1958.
I don't think that today there would be anyone that would doubt him. Ok, maybe there would still be a few, but it would greatly corroborate his story.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by msives]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Jeff Ritzmann is turning over in his grave.........figuratively speaking of course.

Peace

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by msives

When one first looks into Billy Meier, the whole thing is very seductive.

However, I always advise that one not be seduced ...

There are all sorts of people who claim to have made predictions after the fact. It is the ones who get it right before hand that interest me.

A number of the Catholic prophecies from St. Clare of Assisi, St. Padre Pio, Therese Neumann and others resonate with me -- especially in speaking of earth changes, chastisements for crimes against human being and being human being, as well as three days of darkness that turn the world inside out.

I do like that Alex Jones predicted 9/11 before it happened but not because he's a prophet... he just put things together. Sitting down the bullhorn, he has a lot to offer, but folks are easily put off by his style. Again it is about analysis (some hyperbole, and definitely not "the Pleiadians and I had a conference at their moonbase" type of thing.

Apart from the pro-Mormon speeches, Sarah Menet who is a Mormon seer has predicted many things since her NDE in 1979. I sift through what she says and find pearls among the oyster shells.

I offer these hoping to suggest a different venue for your research.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
wow
please show me some sort of proof that someone predicted the events that happened on 9/11

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I love Bill's "ufo" pictures. The fact that anyone with half a brain would give him serious consideration astounds me. It people like him that make most of us look like fools.

I'm going to "predict" the lottery numbers two days after the drawing and see if I can cash them in.....

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I have just dipped into the predictions and it strikes me that these are just the rants of a rather over opinionated individual with an over active imagination, rather than accurate predictions of an advanced E.T culture.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ok fellas, let me ask this:
Are there any concrete verifiable predictions that he has made that have not yet come to pass?
.I seem to remember something about a massive earthquake in San Fancisco that takes out a landmark building. Are there any others?

top topics

join