It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iriefusable Proof That 911 Was An Inside Job,

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Now I am not a person who is closed minded or foolish enough to believe that the story of 9-11 incident the government has force fed us is all true.

I would like to point out the prime example of how our government works when it knows of a disaster that is happening and how they react to that. Think back to Hurricane Katrina. Those government buffoons couldn't even work together enough to help people when they knew that a hurricane was approaching before hand, and yet it has been suggested that they are organized and work well enough to pull off a hoax in the proportion of being responsible for flying planes in to the Towers?

I believe that they are covering up what happened at the pentagon. My thought is that we tried to shoot down that plane, before it hit the pentagon but it didn't happen in time thus the missile and the plan debris hit the pentagon.

I also agree that we probably shot down the plane that was allegedly headed for the white house.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
They paid for the survey. Zogby International is the organization that actually conducted it. What's your point? Something against Zogby?

Wrong. In Zogby's words, they "conceived and commissioned" the survey and Zogby executed it.

I have nothing against Zogby whatsoever. And if people were referencing statistical techniques in these arguments, I'm sure I would have found your cut-and-pasted paragraph on their information gathering to be very pertinent to this conversation. The problem is, people are presenting the actual responses as as unbiased snapshot of public opinion. I'm just not sure that's true.

And you know how I feel about truth.
I love it more than anything in the world.

If 911truth.org and other 9/11 conspiracy entities (including Jimmy Walter, the man who brought you the scientific masterpiece In Plane Sight) were involved in the creation and funding of the survey, then the validity of those polls will naturally be brought into question.

If our roles were reversed you'd make the same argument.
We both know this.

And I was making references to all of your posting garbage earlier because you kept changing the subject every time I asked you to explain your reasoning, not because all of your biased nonsense was changing my opinion of anything.

False.

I am so unbiased I make myself sick.
I'm like the south pole, neutrally floating on an iceberg of truth, with little penguins of integrity sliding playfully down my truthy slopes.

Well, do you have any evidence that Zogby is now biased and distorting their results on 9/11 polls?

I have a poll synopsis with Zogby International claiming authorship, posted on their website, and spewing the party-line rhetoric of 9/11truth.org.

It doesn't paint their results as unbiased to me.

So what's the problem, Essedarius? Why does what all of these other people think bother you?

Oh don't worry, it doesn't.

I just feel so empty when you and I don't get a chance to talk about something.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow
reply to post by nixie_nox

how about this, when the civilians breached the cockpit, the TERRORIST crashed the plane not the civilians!!

If you actually listen to the recording from the black box, there is not any real evidence that the passengers breached the cockpit.
Listen to it as if you were thinking of it the other way around, without a pre-conceived notion, and you will see there is not real evidence the passengers did anything.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join