It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 17 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 VENDOR INTERVIEWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 17 – Bay Area UFO Expo 2007 VENDOR INTERVIEWS

While Johnny is doing the Audio/Visual work for John Lear’s lectures, Dave is sent off to do some interviews with a few of the hundred or so vendors that were in attendance. Dave takes the AboveTopSecret.Com membership on a journey to learn about magnetic bracelets, oils extracted from authentic crop circle sites, African Art, Tarot readings, John Lear’s booth and finishing up with Super Mod Mirthful Me at the AboveTopSecret.Com booth. Enjoy the show.

length: 28:18
file: atsmix_2562.mp3
size: 13274k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

REMEMBER – ATS MIX is only as GOOD as the MEMBER PARTICIPATION!

NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

To Send Us Your AUDIO for possible inclusion on an ATS MIX show, PLEASE send your files ONLY to:

[email protected]

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX .... since you can get them for FREE.

LASTLY .... and this is ONLY for the real DIE HARDS ..... because Dave and Johnny didn't want to put everything on ATS and CLOG their HARD DRIVES
, there are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

Them are some prudy tin foil hats! Did ja manage to swipe one fer yerseves???

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wear mine every time we do a show!

Dave

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
For myself I thank you so much for recording this for us to enjoy.

I felt as if I was there in my own way. I look forward to going to the sites mentionedd they all seem unique in there own way. I might even order some Christmas gifts from there.

I was very pleased to hear Zorgon was there it seems the only one missing was me

I do hope the tarot guy was right and everything goes well for your wish.

Thank you again and hope there is more.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Seriously I think you guys were the light of the party out there, its good to keep this whole subject matter in prospective and all jokes a side you 2, well actually the whole gang was a good reminder to keep your eyes to the skies (in Johns case a telescope) and feet firmly planted on the ground. I could see you guys being abducted on one of your shows it would be hilarious provided you keep the probe subject under close watch. I love the agent x bit btw and thats were I got the abduction idea for you

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Seriously I think you guys were the light of the party out there, I could see you guys being abducted on one of your shows it would be hilarious provided you keep the probe subject under close watch. I love the agent x bit btw and thats where I got the abduction idea for you

Glad you like the show..!

Yes, we actually were hired to throw a bit of humor "into the mix" as everyone gets just a little to serious on all subject matter...

As far as being abducted while doing a show, well now that would be something now wouldn't it? And Agent -X, well thats a mystery all it's own.. Dave got a phonecall one day and then heard that voice with the information from that mechanical/filtered(?) voice. It's spooky sometimes thinking that were being watched.. I wonder if thats because 'they' have a sense of humor too.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Johnny,

I can see why this place is monitored. People share information that is right on, it's just a shame people don't sense what is the real deal and what isn't but they.................know.

Also I was looking into one of the sites Dave did an interview with:

www.5thworld.com

this is divided into three sections, the 3rd section that deals with the formulas is very interesting.

I'm not talking about the product they are selling (even though I am going to get lots of it, what the heck) but looking at the crop circles and the meanings Judith received just blew me away.

People always wonder what these crop circles mean and 2012 and if you go through each one you begin to get to see what our real reality is all about.

You should check it out.

I will say it is funny how things work out. Last evening when meditating I was emitting out that people have the right to know and I can't see why the meaning of the crop circles couldn't be known.

Today I sit back and listen to the new broadcast by you guys's and one thing led to another and it's all there. Funny how some request gets answered isn't it.

edit to add: If you do decide to tip toe over there under the cover of darkness
you get the information by hitting the item number, I believe the first one doesn't have the information but most of the rest does and it is very interesting.

[edit on 4-9-2007 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Johnny and I met so many wonderful people while we were at the Expo. In the coming weeks, we will be featuring not only AUDIO but will be featuring VIDEO which the membership should enjoy and have some fun with.

Thanks for everyone's support.

Dave

top topics

join