It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Wolf Top Secret UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
video.google.com...

I came across this and wasn't sure it had been discussed. It is quite interesting... However, some of this story raises some questions in my mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
well done black project, one ive not seen before and very interesting.

I see what you mean though, when he started talking about whales and dolphins taking rides in ufo's to other planets i kind of lost intrest.

Never the less you have brought forward some more information for us ofologists to ponder over.

At the least you deserve a reply for taking the time to post.

Good Job buddy.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
how can I say this and still not get warned for posting a one liner?

Good fiction, no proof, and just a bit far out to be seriously believed, except by those ready to accept anything.

Whew!!! Two lines. Still, a good find, if only to show how any story can be told as the truth, without any proof.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Zeetroyman,

There is quite a bit more about him on dr richard boylan's website. The interview should have probed more specific issues about S4 and work there. HE strikes me as authentic but some things such as diverse degrees .."Dr. Michael Wolf served as an Viet Nam-era as an Air Force Colonel, pilot, flight surgeon, and as an I-Corps (intelligence) officer for the CIA and NSA. He has earned an MD in Neurology, a Ph.D. in Theoretical Physics, a ScD in Computer Science, a JD in Law, an MS in electromagnetic influences on organisms, and a B.S. in biogenetics."
Then it said he was doing research on fractals..more of a math/chaos thing. I have known some PHDs they are all pretty single minded in their field.. It doesn't mention where these degrees were from..

By the way I saw you were from Scotland..I have Scottish heritage from my father's side..

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Mr. Boylan.

Fraud exemplified.

The red Book is a human compendium of information derived from the extraterrestrials. One of the predictions is that there will be a very large rift in human society as a result of ET contact becoming publicly known. This is supposed to happen in 1997. Another reported prediction is that the ETs will return in a formal preplanned landing on April 24, 1997 on public land in the Southwest USA, probably in the vicinity of White Sands "Missile" Range, New Mexico.

From Here

In my opinion, anything and anyone
associated with him should be viewed
as a fraud.

Tells a great tale.
So does Asimov.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is a very interesting video. He says yes to nearly everything though.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yep blackproject, im a scotsman

Live not far from bonnybridge the UFO triangle for scotland hence my ufo intrests.

Ive seen two myself, ive had a meteor / fireball fly over my head that sounded like a F15 flying through my ears, and the famous dechmont law ufo sighting landing spot is literally 100 yards from my door..

Thats my claim to fame.

Search my threads and youll see the pic of the whacky V shape contrail i manged to get a pic of from my last sighting.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Maybe you've seen my thread "Lafayette Lights" ..it describes some sitings I had. So I've seen a couple as well..actually dating to childhood. Wow if I ever get to Scotland maybe we can hit a pub or two and share details.. Gotta run

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I agree with Lexion about Dr. Richard Boylan. I have had many conversations with him in the past via email and I am convinced that he is either a charlatan or a very unstable individual. Just do a google search for his name and you will find more interesting dirt on him...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i just found this interview on youtube and was about to make a post but decided to search first and here i found this post, yea i was listening intently untill he started in with the dolphin and alien grey evolutionary link ect ect. who knows if he does hold all thoes titles and degrees he could have some experiance at S4 in wich he has been renderd mentaly unstable, post tramdic stress causing wild ideas to be mixed with small truths. who knows, but he dosent come close to hard core credable.

top topics

join