It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesnt take away from what we see, can capture and whats really there. It proves nothing.

The problem is that you need to prove you're actually capturing what is there. That is why control images of known satellites are important, as well as publishing the orbital elements and/or coordinates and times observed of the "unknown spacecraft." That is the only way to prove the claim, and in this case none of it has been done or what has been done has shown the claimant to be lying (stealing Paul Rix's photo after attempting and failing to produce a recognizable photo of ISS).

Shutter speed on camera allows capture of unseen activity

The shutter speed on my camera for my telescope goes up to 1/120,000th of a second and I have proven the ability to track satellites of all kinds (including classified sats such as the X-37B). Where are these so-called "spacecraft?" What are their orbital elements?

I think its way overdue, that we start to create our own telescopes and avoid the makes and models the mason controlled suggest and start to create grassroots one with alternative features.

I'm using the same optical design of telescope as what Walson showed he was using. Exactly what "features" does an 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope on robotic mount lack that Walson's telescope had?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Somewhere I wrote that it is quite possible his spaceships to be
crystal life and intelligence forms because they seem like this
seen at the first look.
edit on 11-4-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

Please, where did you get this?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetisElara
Mods, bear with me, as I'm aware there have been threads on this topic in the past. However, I feel they weren't started correctly and focused on Jose Escamilla's controversial and undependable distribution methods rather than on the actual subject matter itself. I feel this thread should stand alone. I ask responders to focus on the subject, rather than on their anger for not receiving proper service from Mr. Escamilla after paying for the online download of "Interstellar", which uses Microsoft DRM and has caused some issues. I understand that Mr. Escamilla should be accountable and timely in issuing refunds, however this is not what I'm focusing on, so I politely ask that you remain on subject. I do not have first hand experience with the broken downloads or refunds; I am merely addressing the people that have posted about it to get it out of the way. I also understand that there were some copyright issues with the YouTube videos below. I don't want that to be the focus of this either. I believe this topic deserves a more focused beginning, (which the other's lacked) in order to pick up some steam; hence the reason I've started this one. I hope it doesn't get locked. Here goes:

Amateur astronomer John Lenard Walson claims to have devised an "apparatus" composed of a common CCD camcorder and a commercial grade telescope that is capable of zooming and focusing in on deep space objects (which appear to the naked eye as regular stars) in such a way, that their shape and structure becomes clearly visible.

OK Ive just come across this post and I realise it is from sometime back. I feel this whole thing a about someone called John lennard Walson be put to bed. There never was a physical person called John Lennard Walson OK? The originator of all the scams was a person called Simon Anderson, a young (at the time) frequenter of air shows, who liked to take some pics at the airshows then insert a fuzzy UFO into it. Strange that thousands of other people at these self same airshows saw nothing?. But Simon attracted some interest from the UFO people and found there was money to be made. Then quite suddenly all of the photo's he had taken of the alleged UFO's at airshows began popping up on various sites with ©John Lennard Walson on them and Simon Anderson was neither seen nor heard of again, apart from some arguments between him and an alleged person called Abby Parker. Then a chap calling himself Gridkeeper began posting videos everywhere possible, allegedly from a John lennard Walson ? The plot thickens.
The faked videos (for they are all indeed fakes) were offered to several TV companies in the UK for huge amounts of money. All offers of the videos were turned down. Anderson then tried, disguising himself as one John Lennard Walson to get Cambridge University involved, they refused. He even renamed himself as Dr Michio Kaku on Youtube supporting the videaos and alleged spacecraft as real. In reality Gridkeeper,and John lennard Walson are all constructs of Simon Anderson. It should also be noted that Simon was, and maybe still is a supportive friend of the Ex Jailbird, mass faker and scammer James Casbolt. So lets put this shady character Simon Anderson or as he calls himself now, Gridkeeper when he belongs, firmly in the Hoax basket
edit on 1-6-2021 by Gottsy because: spelling

edit on 1-6-2021 by Gottsy because: more spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gottsy
I followed him and gridkeeper back when the deep space videos were being released. It seemed gridkeeper was into mixing music and was providing the music to the space videos. Seemed plausible. The space videos were intriguing however I always believed he was tracking and filming satellites. If they weren't satellites I have no idea how he was faking them. All the black helicopter rubbish was a red flag that it was all nonsense. I still think it was probably satellites out of focus due to the atmosphere blurring the objects making them appear like space ships.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join