It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Bielek dies at age 80

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Fort Myers, FL
On Wednesday, August 29, 2007, Alfred Bielek, famous alleged survivor of the Philadelphia Experiment, died at his residence in Fort Myers. He was found by a nurse looking after him most every day. Bielek was lying on the floor in his bedroom, when he was found around 7:30 AM in the morning. Bielek, who already suffered from two strokes, probably died of another during nighttime and didn't manage to call for help.

The funeral will be managed by Anderson Funeral Home, 3654 Palm Beach Blvd.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know. I've read some stuff about him but it's all a bit patchy. Can someone please fill us in on his story and list the best sources for all the more detailed info. Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
From what I know, he survived the Philadelphia Experiment and was somehow connected to the Montauk Project.

That is about all I know, but as you get into the whole montauk conspiracy, it goes a lot deeper than just this one man.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I seem to have a memory of someone by that name or similar who claimed to have been on the Eldridge (Phil. exp.) and then arriving, in the 70s or early 80s, in another body, but with memories of being the first guy. Am I confused? I'm sure I have a book on it. I'll look it up and see what it's all about.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I hope he's good now.. A lot legacy left behind.. R.I.P

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What's your source? So far Mike hempel who owns bielek's domain hasn't said anything and any search through web sites pulls up only this ATS site.

So like, what's your source?

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
AL BIELEK IS ALIVE!!!

My husband Michael and I phoned him at 8 am this morning Sep 16 2007. It was a bit early but I thought if he was dead he wouldn't mind me phoning so early. He was stunned and amused to hear that he was meant to have died!!!!

Is this a practical joke, or yet another attempt by the dark side to silence Al????

As for Michael Houtzager (who owns bielek.com) he has absolutely nothing to do with Al Bielek.

We own albielek.com and are holding it for Al for as long as he wants.

To confirm that Al is in fact alive, please phone him. (239) 334 0038.

His address remaines 3221 Edgewood Ave, Unit 3, Fort Myers, FL 33916.

Please note that virutally every book and dvd that you see Al in is produced by people who pay him NOTHING. Al has no money beside his social security and lives in a very plain 1 1/2 room flat and he can't even afford to turn on the lights much of the time. He is not online because he needs help with his computer.

The only way Al will get paid for a DVD is if you buy one directly from him.

Stephanie Relfe
www.themarsrecords.com...
www.metatech.org...
www.relfe.com...
www.synergistickinesiology.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Oh now that was funny... I knew it had to be suspect as there wasn't a given source of where it was from. ROFL...

And believe me, nobody knew about it until I mentioned it on the google group Gerold owns. They were like, "really?" that was the whole thing. LOL.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhittle

i am a friend of al bieleks,all his accounts are true.plus working wth the E>T>s.my name is richard fitzgerald i am from montauk.al bielek was vry much ahead of his time.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So.. I called him too when I heard about this. He could not remember who I was. Thats was sad but OK. BUT..I have heard nothing since and it is now almost 2009.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chaoticpix93

Where is Al Today.
I , too, called him when I came across this "news".
I have scanned over the net but can find no information regarding his ...uh..status.
I would like to know.

He was in bad shape back then so I can imagine he may be no longer with us but still no news either way is a bit odd.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Wednesday, January 14th 2009 - George Noory on Coast to Coast am had a telephone interview with Al. He is living in Punta Gorda Fl according to his interview. This was a current interview as he spoke about president elect Obama. He sounds his age on the phone but still is able to carry on meaningful conversation.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OK How come I JUST heard him on Coasttocoast am with George Nory? He has had some tough times with his health, but sounded fine to me.
Weird.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Going through the ostensibly countless hours of audio/video interviews/lectures available with Al Bielek, one of the notions given is that the survival of him, and I believe it was at least his brother (Duncan) as well, is imperative due to some kind of connection to our current time frame.

Am I not remembering incorrectly, their survival will be crucial at least until 2012.

Stephanie, your watching over Mr. Bielek is both admirable and commendable. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by StephanieRelfe

Hi Stephanie. Do you have a contact email, or means of contacting Al Bielek? I would be grateful if you could pass on a few questions, as I need his advice and insight on something pertaining to my own life. Thanks for your time.

Ben John
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2011 by ATSGUY because: erase i thought he died, but he didnt lol

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Taking this from paranormalis. Looks like he's finally gone...

NO HOAX : he is gone According to George Noory on the radio show ‘Coast to Coast AM’ today 10-13-2011, Al Bielek of Philadelphia Experiment fame has passed away at the age of 84. The cause of death is unknown, but over recent years it has been reported that Al suffered a number of strokes and was living in an assisted living facility. A few years ago a story was doing the rounds that said that Al had died at age 80. This was quickly revealed to be a hoax. Al had appeared on a number of radio shows. Most people agreed that the details he provided about that particular era, as well as answers to questioned seemed to indicate that what he was telling could well be true.

-Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankWhittle
Fort Myers, FL
On Wednesday, August 29, 2007, Alfred Bielek, famous alleged survivor of the Philadelphia Experiment, died at his residence in Fort Myers. He was found by a nurse looking after him most every day. Bielek was lying on the floor in his bedroom, when he was found around 7:30 AM in the morning. Bielek, who already suffered from two strokes, probably died of another during nighttime and didn't manage to call for help.

The funeral will be managed by Anderson Funeral Home, 3654 Palm Beach Blvd.

Godspeed, Al Bielek.
Al is a Hero in anyone's book, for helping to bring out the truth about the Montauk Project, and other "experiments" performed on human beings including electronic mind control and time travel.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankWhittle

I am just wondering how they could have conducted a funeral without an official documented obituary? Why is there no such document legitimizing his death? There is no death certificate, no obituary on him, no official statements, only heard through word of mouth.. If he is dead why are those documents not public? Why is there no LEGITIMATE proof he is gone. I feel he might be 'dead' or permanently shut up for going public with his PE experience... But why is this all so fishy? This just sounds like another attempt to make me believe another whistle blower kicked the bucket. I realize he would be very old now but it bothers me when there is no official proof he is dead or that he died of strokes and found by his nurse. I just don't buy it. I feel something very, odd, happened to him, to just disappear for so long like that..
If he is dead, someone please provide a legitimate link with actual proof he is dead or died that day specifically and not from any other causes. Because I can not find one bit of evidence or truth in this article, and I do believe that the article was a bunch of honkey.. Just saying.. I want to know the truth, and I do not believe the way we were told he is gone or why he is gone is the truth.. If he is Rest in Peace.. but I have no doubt what happened to him was just like any other member who went public.. But he fell off the radar for so long it just all is very very weird. Makes you think he wasn't just some 'delusion nut' like a lot try to make him out to be. If he was so delusional ... why all the weird stuff? Why try to shut him up? I believe he fell off the map for a reason. Geez this man interests me I wish he was still here and contactable for knowledge thirsters like me!
Please if anyone can, Provide a legit link of his death, certificate, obituary, family statements, anything, I'll take anything, because Im not buying this bs. He either died before when he fell off the radar or someone did it for him or something idk, this is just too fishy.

top topics

join