It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A phone call 10 years old...to Art Bell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
we should read the whole thread before commentiing. supposedly the connection got cut on art bells end, power went down for something like half an hour, broadcaster plays stock tape, then boom power comes back on, generater kicks on whatever, arts back on the air. the clip in its current form has a short gap - this is an edit.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe The Horrible Things He Was Talking About Was The Earthquake in Haiti And Chile, And What if The Reason He Spoke So Cryptically Was To Save What Little Time He Had, i Mean if i Knew That M.i.b's Were Gonna Be On Me in A Matter Of Minutes i'd Be Talking Cryptically So That i Can Reveal Quite A Bit in A Short Amount Of Time And So That The Millions Of People Listening Could Go Over it And Decipher What is Being Said. So What Ever Secrets He Let Out We'll Need To Try To Decipher The Code To Find Out What it Was

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i just recently heard this clip about a week ago. And it changed my life after hearing it i had an epiphany and the truth was revealed to me. I was in tears it was as if GOD whoever that may be was standing right in front of me telling me everything. Putting the pieces of my life together piece by piece making everything thats ever happened to me make sense.Growing up i never told anyone what i believed in... my dad always believed in aliens..but the aliens that would abduct me in my dreams were always humans. so when he mentioned "extra dimensional beings" i started crying. Sure he might have called back and said it was a hoax...you ever think he was forced in to doing something like that. All i know is for the first time in my entire life i feel like i know the truth. And it was because of that sound clip. And the only reason why i found this clip was because i was crying to my dad one night begging to just see hear smell something to make my life have some sort of meeting. and this clip was the first thing i found when i turned on my computer. My dad told me to just talk out loud and ask for the truth and the answers and well i got just that. i could go on forever about the things i saw and experienced. to be honest i wonder if youd understand

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I first heard the call last night after searching around on youtube and other sites about life other than us. It instantly made everything in the world make sense to me. Since hearing this call, and searching around this site and others like it, I've realized how the current politics and natural and man made disasters are starting to all intertwine leading up to something such as declassifying the existence of life other than humans. I believe that our government has been hiding this from us for good reason, but now whatever these extra dimensional beings are are finally showing us what they can do to our planet, causing the declassification to be coming within the upcoming months or just a short amount of years.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Wow.... just....wow.
You all know this call was a hoax, right? (hello Spamhaus?)
Like "Mel's Hole", etc. Whether or not Bell was in on it, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The guy called back and admitted it was fake I actually believed him when I first heard the audio then I stumbled across the call back.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hmm,
if i wanted to give a very important warning and i knew that i wont have much time on air because someone cuts the feed, i´d probably prepare myself better. Maybe write a text in before and only read it or at least take some notes on what i want to say first. That guy basically says nothing. I´d expect a little more preparation from someone who wants to warn half of the world from imminent destruction.
edit on 22-4-2011 by roswell1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MrChipps

I just saw this recently as well. Here if you have the time look at these videos at www.arrivals.technocrazed.com... .
However please be warned that these videos are made by Muslims and some topics are from a Muslim perspective bringing religion into fill in some unknown questions. Please don't ignore these because of that as they are not made for a Muslim audience but for a general audience.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocktrns
The guy called back and admitted it was fake I actually believed him when I first heard the audio then I stumbled across the call back.
www.youtube.com...

Like I said before. Did you ever think he was forced into calling back and saying it was a hoax cmon people open up your minds. All I've done my whole life is use my mind...I was constantly just always thinking. So when someone finally said what I was thinking all these years...my whole life...its gotta mean something right. Somethings gonna happen soon...and weall need to be prepared. Hell I'm moving back home to where my family live because of it

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by laceyknows

Yeah I thought the same thing because during the first call the call disconnected the radio station and they went off air for nearly over a minute thats pretty strange.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i've heard that after the second call there was a third that had a confession that he was forced to say the call was a hoax. i haven't heard that one, so can anyone confirm that the third call is real? i asked the same question here www.abovetopsecret.com... but no one replied. thx

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocktrns

The voice doesn't match from the caller of 10 years ago.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Could have been a hoax of the station itself. Is there evidence their sattelite got killed, as they claim, rather than the station taking itself off the network? What the guy said was rather vague. Extradimensional beings? And I bet they just happen to look human. Oh noes, body snatchers O.0

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Could have been a hoax of the station itself. Is there evidence their sattelite got killed, as they claim, rather than the station taking itself off the network? What the guy said was rather vague. Extradimensional beings? And I bet they just happen to look human. Oh noes, body snatchers O.0

why wouldnt their be alines who resemble what we look like from other dimensions?. when i was growing the dreams i had where i was being abducted by aliens...they always appeared to me as humans

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by laceyknows

well if it was in your dreams then it must be true!

Freakiest thing has to be the date and the station going out.
if this was true then yea sure they would make the person or fake his voice. Sadly its more likely it was a hoax, radio stations do this all the time. Not that i don't want to believe, that is.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The guy had a mental breakdown on the telephone and said he was afraid they were going to triangulate his position, said a few crazy things and then.......disconnect! I am not sure if he dropped the phone line himself or if the government/aliens cut him off.

Either way its scary and possibly true, but that was 10 years ago and nothing remains the same. I remember steven greer of the disclosure project citing similar occurances with less dramatic "acts". The illuminati does not want the truth to be known and you can see that on ATS with all these pseudo-skeptics attacking valid points.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The guy had a mental breakdown on the telephone and said he was afraid they were going to triangulate his position, said a few crazy things and then.......disconnect! I am not sure if he dropped the phone line himself or if the government/aliens cut him off.

Either way its scary and possibly true, but that was 10 years ago and nothing remains the same. I remember steven greer of the disclosure project citing similar occurances with less dramatic "acts". The illuminati does not want the truth to be known and you can see that on ATS with all these pseudo-skeptics attacking valid points.

Yep, I'm a pseudo skeptic I guess.

The man who called the first time may or may have been giving valid statements, the same can be said for the second caller. However, the call was made nearly ten years ago, there have yet to be any invasions or interesting facts based on this call. As far as I'm concerned, this is just a crazy person who "sees" things.

Everything is not a conspiracy. If you could point me in the direction of your claims of valid points that the "skeptics" (me) are not being open minded to, I'd be more than happy to take time to read them.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Totally not trying to dig up old threads (even though I did), but I can't start a new thread yet and I had a few thoughts I wanted to pen down before I forgot.

I frequently listen to C2C while I work, as well as at night while I am going to sleep. I have hard this show hundreds of times, but while listening to ANOTHER classic show (The MIB Open caller lines), I heard the guy calling in again, different night, different story, different name but same speech pattern, same tone, same voice, everything.

I believe this guy just liked calling into Art's open lined shows.

He has called in as Steve, Brian, Jonathon and many more. (I have an inkling he called in as Single Seven, but still have the analysis to do before confirming.) I am going to compile a list of clips and calls that he has made, for my own humor and to further prove his call was just a hoax.

I loved Art open lines so I love that everything is so conveniently archived online.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NaeBabii

Do you listen to the 24/7 streaming of classic AB shows via the Tune-In app? I've recently started listening, and there are some very good shows out there.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RidgeWalker

No... but I would love a link, please!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join