It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mount Diablo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So anybody know anything about Mount Diablo in the Bay area?

How about the military installations in nearby Concord, California?

I lived between the two in my teens and recall seeing what Ufologists call "Big Black Deltas." One went right over my house about 11pm, but I have observed others. This would've been 1991 or 1992.

I always figured it was just some kind of spy plane...

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Spanish_Inquisitor]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Spanish_Inquisitor

Hola Spanish_

Have you ever encountered any strange "feelings" or physical changes while observing the craft?

An example would be increased static electricity discharges from your person. Did you touch anything and get a "snap"? Did you hair collect static charge?

Sounds like this may be an interesting place to observe.

Dorian

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Actually, I was in my parent's hot tub on the back deck. It was a weekend, I think. I just remember looking up and seeing this black triangular thing slowly go over the house. I'd never heard/seen anything about Deltas before -- I was about 15. Had lights... red? White? Dead quiet. And the only other "odd" thing I remember was that everything else had gone quiet until it had passed. No dogs barking, etc.

I always figured it was a spy plane until I'd seen something years later on TV. Never knew it was a common type of UFO.

But I've heard rumors about Mount Diablo, and some people think something was going on over in Concord, too. Just stories... but, given that I lived between the two and have seen something, I always sort of filed it away in the back of my mind.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Spanish_Inquisitor]

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 31-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This is what I'd figured I'd seen, which would make sense given how close I was to a military base.

www.space.com...

But I've talked to other people who keep mentioning Mount Diablo as being a hotbed of UFO activity.

I'm a skeptic, so I never went looking.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have always heard of things going "quiet" when these things are sighted.

I had always wondered if people were seeing a top secret "black" government project that had the ability to silence itself ( noise stealth ) but a side note was that it dampened the sound all around it.

The reason I asked about static electricty is I think it is a by-product of the "silencer" on these craft. I have spoekn to several different people in life, all of whom came from different walks in our world, and the things that were usually in common included:

A. Black ( or at least dark ) craft
B. Near a military base or suspected secret testing range
C. Everything, including the craft and surrounding area, was quiet and calm
D. A lasting static charge followed.

Just my obersvations after speaking with a few "witnesses".

Dorian

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If there was any static feeling, I may have chalked it up to being a bit unnerved by the thing. I was also in water at the time. Thankfully I didn't get fried.

Just wondering if anybody else had seen/heard anything about it. It's been years, but it's a densely populated area. Someone has to know something.

Um... right?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've found this LINK

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks, internos.

Seems like a lot of people have seen them too.

And near military bases. Hmm.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
FYI, if you're not familiar with Mount Diablo:
en.wikipedia.org...

It sits in the middle of a approximately 89,000 acres of government land.

It's such a visable landmark, even the Concord school district uses it on their web site:
www.mdusd.k12.ca.us...

And the military base:
www.globalsecurity.org...

top topics

join