It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Eliminates Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Geeks Turn Out for Ron Paul

Its the most popular article on Wired.

Ron Paul 2008! The media can go screw itself.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I actually like Paul's message and platform, as he is known by his nickname "Dr. No" in political circles for all his NO votes---like no to war without declaration, no to patriot act, dismantling the fed, giving the boot to the U.N. etc ad nauseum. It interests me to no end that his rallies bring together people from both sides of the supposed "two party system", and even though most won't agree with everything he says, he is a true libertarian, bringing together the best of both party ideals, IMHO, while not toeing the party line of either. Interesting how the buzz surrounding him is pervasive, and the support is massive on a personal level, we are still more interested in Hillary's bust, or what she wrote in college---at least on a national media sense. Her hubby Bill was the last elected president, in my opinion, and I am afraid that all others will be selected, as we have seen. We will have to have a democrat to fix all the problems caused by the republicans, and 8 years later, a republican president to fix all the problems caused by the democrats. Sad to me how many sheeple follow the media line, swallowing their Prozac and voting as they are told to.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
reply to post by tyranny22

If you are for Ron Paul and want to vote in that poll anyway:

1. Mark all candidates Unacceptable. This will record (none) as your candidate of choice.

2. Choose "5" for your commitment to your candidate.

This is the best way to rock their poll with the Ron Paul truth.

Awesome!!! I did just that! Ron Paul in 08'

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

UPDATE: Some of you may be wondering about the absence of Ron Paul from this months straw poll. Let me explain. After my decision to include Ron Paul in the previous poll, I monitored (to the best of my ability) the efforts by Paul's online supporters. With the help of other bloggers, we discovered a sophisticated coordinated effort to spam the poll, obfuscate their actions, and even cheat the poll.

4 years later, the story remains the same.

This is why Ron Paul does good in online polls and Straw polls. Cheating.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would only vote once, but claiming that Ron Paul supporters are spamming...ummm...who is to say that other candidates don't have the same thing going on? Newt spammers etc... Purely biased as there is the technology out there using IP addresses and the like to make sure a person in general can only vote once.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Great idea. Don't be controlled, don't limit yourselves to the choices THEY give you. Write Ron Paul on your ticket anyway.

Vote with your TV's. Turn off the TV, boycott it, except when Ron Paul is appearing.

Get creative. Don't take this lying down.

Attend rallies, turn your backs on the speaker and chant' we want Ron Paul'.

edit on 12-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

UPDATE: Some of you may be wondering about the absence of Ron Paul from this months straw poll. Let me explain. After my decision to include Ron Paul in the previous poll, I monitored (to the best of my ability) the efforts by Paul's online supporters. With the help of other bloggers, we discovered a sophisticated coordinated effort to spam the poll, obfuscate their actions, and even cheat the poll.

4 years later, the story remains the same.

This is why Ron Paul does good in online polls and Straw polls. Cheating.
edit on 12-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

Wow, that's ripe - the other candidates are so steeped in corruption you can smell the stench on Mars. Nice try...actually not even a nice try .....it's a pretty pathetic one imo.

RON PAUL. RON PAUL..... RON PAUL.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join