It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praying mantis-like aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ExquisitExamplE...that second picture you posted is hilarious.

Originally posted by malakiem
And the bad thing about that paul, is there's no hardcore proof of alien-government tie ups either, But i still think my theory is as good as anyone else, even though it can't be proven.

You won't find hardcore proof of anything in a Net forum. And if you did find proof of it, you would be arrested, incarcerated, and possibly eliminated - either by the Zetans or by the government.

If we are made of energy...

Souls consist of a form of energy that transcends the physical spectrum when free of matter.

...couldn't the government create weapons that can play with it and torture certain people? Maybe that 1 percent is the few government-alien groups that are working together.

There is no material weapon or device, no matter how advanced, that can damage the soul once it is no longer in the flesh.

For example, black holes are one of the most powerful and destructive forces in the entire Universe. Yet spirits or discarnates traverse the heavens constantly and never have to fear being sucked into one

Moreover, you could have a spirit at ground zero during a nuclear attack, and, outside of being traumatized by all the destruction and noise, would not be damaged by the blast one iota

So no...neither the government or the Zetans or any other Space Race empire, can create a weapon that can torture discarnates.

Which is a good thing.

Maybe that 1 percent is the few government-alien groups that are working together.

I don't know if that is an accurate percentage. Suffice to state, that there have been reports that the Greys have been working with facets of the US government for decades.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Like I said, everyone has a different story. The majority of abduction/contactee reports contradict yours. I don't believe or disbelieve you, but think of this. Us humans have the capability of having psionic powers, why wouldn't aliens? Especially aliens that are thousands of years ahead of us in technology?

It makes a lot of sense that an advanced civilization would have developed these abilities for their benefit. Although they may seem "god-like", we are capable of the same thing.

Billy Meier, Sleeper, etc. are all valid contactees IMO. You can only vouch for your own experiences.

[edit on 2-9-2007 by GeeGee]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
Like I said, everyone has a different story.

Not exactly.

The majority of abduction/contactee reports contradict yours. I don't believe or disbelieve you, but think of this. Us humans have the capability of having psionic powers, why wouldn't aliens? Especially aliens that are thousands of years ahead of us in technology?

Actually, the vast majority of abduction reports DO NOT contradict my conclusions, especially when you consider the brainwashing of contactees into thinking that the aliens - typically the Zetan-Greys - have godlike powers.

The Zetan-aliens do this because a prisoner is less likely to "fight or flight" if he believes that his captors have advanced telepathic and telekinetic abilities. This constitutes classic psychological manipulation of prisoners

I am a spiritual medium and Qigong practitioner (among other things), and I know exactly what psi abilities and telepathy are all about. I have also channeled alien discarnate Saints which have helped me to understand the bigger picture.

If the Zetan-aliens had the ability to walk through walls, read minds, or teleport, then I would not be here now espousing that that is the product of Zetan propaganda and that they can do none of those things.

Listen to logic. If the Zetans could walk through walls or teleport, then why do they first paralyze their victims with an intense white floodlight (such as the one that came into our house) or a blue beam (such as the one that knocked Travis Walton back and out in the forest) before they perform a kidnapping?

If they could teleport, all they would have to do is beam or phase their victims up into a holding cell on-board their spacecraft.

No paralysis beams would be necessary.

BINGO

Moreover, if they could do any of those things, I would have been abducted years ago and would now be espousing that they are our "space brothers" here to "further our evolution."

Did you read the reference link I provided on abductee brainwashing?

If not, then please do so for your education.

It makes a lot of sense that an advanced civilization would have developed these abilities for their benefit. Although they may seem "god-like", we are capable of the same thing.

There are two kinds of advancement: technological and spiritual. The Zetans represent the former, not the latter, as they are spiritually retarded - which their actions demonstrate.

Actually, many of us are more capable of developing godlike abilities in the long run. Simply because the Zetan-aliens are not spiritually focused, to say the least. If one is not spiritually focused, one can never evolve to the point of having those abilities after one leaves the flesh and returns to The Light.

THAT is the strategic and tactical advantage that some will have in the not-too-distant future in dealing with them.

Billy Meier, Sleeper, etc. are all valid contactees IMO. You can only vouch for your own experiences.

Sure...they are contactees all right. But not physical contactees. They come across as alien spirit contactees; or more precisely...alien spirit channelers. Therein lies the difference

When, or rather if, they ever start producing photographs of the purported extraterrestrials they claim to be in contact with, then they would have a much stronger argument to present.

I am not so easily fooled, misled, and manipulated by alien spirits.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You do realize that not all greys are biological beings, correct? Many are just androids programmed to do a job. Real greys have been reported to have telepathic abilities and are said to be able to walk through walls. Walking through walls is basically controlling your atomic matter at will, and I'm sure that the greys have this type of technology/power. I don't know what abductee reports you've been reading, but the ones I've read all seem to indicate that these beings do have powerful minds. But of course, I will not come up with conclusions solely based on speculation. But I will take into account all the contactee/abductee accounts that I find to be legit. Hopefully, one day we will all know the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You do realize that not all greys are biological beings, correct? Many are just androids programmed to do a job.

My research has led me to conclude that they are all biological beings that are lacking in emotional development. Which is not to state that the Zetans don't occasionally use advanced humanoid robots, which they do, but those are still not Zetan-Greys of the short or tall variety.

Real greys have been reported to have telepathic abilities and are said to be able to walk through walls. Walking through walls is basically controlling your atomic matter at will, and I'm sure that the greys have this type of technology/power.

What propaganda have YOU been reading?

I don't know what abductee reports you've been reading,

Still refuse to read the link I provided on abductee brainwashing I see.

Are you afraid to learn?

but the ones I've read all seem to indicate that these beings do have powerful minds.

If they are so powerful and I do not have telekinetic ability, then why have I not been abducted from my own home when they came here years ago?

Have you had any experience at all with Zetan-aliens?

But of course, I will not come up with conclusions solely based on speculation.

A glimmer of logic appears on the horizon

But I will take into account all the contactee/abductee accounts that I find to be legit. Hopefully, one day we will all know the truth.

Me too. Some know more of the truth than others.

If you want to find some very good sites which address much of what we are discussing, go to the Great Reference Links page by my signature. There you will find an abundance of information on that and other metaphysical subjects.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't know Paul, John Lear knows his stuff and claims that they are glorified robots. Jim Marrs also states that there are greys that are half biological and half machine.

No I have not come in contact with Zetans, thank God. I would probably piss my pants.

If you qualify ATSer's alien experiences propaganda, then I guess that's the kind I've been reading.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the link before. I hope you don't think I came off as arrogant, I simply didn't see the link. I'll take a look. Thanks.

Horus8 has an 8 page thread on the first page about his experience with greys, and his experience indicated that they had psionic abilities. Perhaps you could comment so we can hear both sides of the argument.

Oh, and thanks for the reference. Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a couple of members of the Salt Lake City MUFON group have related an amazing PrayingMantis experience...............where the mantis came down to them and communicated with them sharing good feelings, much love and white light ect. They say the Mantis are one of the higher beings......

I have no personal experience or knowledge myself beyond what I have been told. These MUFON members however were able to talk for a couple of hours about this amazing experience......

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well I try and start a serious thread about a possible new type of alien and it turns into a load of rubbish about souls.

There is no such thing as a soul! We are just biological machines with neural nets. When we die, thats all folks.
Basic science.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Are they insect aliens?
Have they been seen on earth?
What are their physical dimensions?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dr X

Well I try and start a serious thread about a possible new type of alien and it turns into a load of rubbish about souls.

There is no such thing as a soul! We are just biological machines with neural nets. When we die, thats all folks.
Basic science.

Hmmmmmm. Just a guess here, you're fresh off the assembly line aren't you? Welcome to earth. For the first few lifetimes let me suggest that you may want to take it easy. You'll find yourself bumping into things, stumbling and bumbling along, tripping, falling, but just take it slow and easy.

You'll find all kinds of things strange and new to you. Trees, clouds, buildings, cars, those kinds of things.

Also, you know where that opening in your head where air and sound comes out? Just above that is a brain. For your first few times around it will handle your lower functions, walking, sitting down, going potty. Then eventually you'll actually start to use it. Thats called thinking. Of course, when you start thinking thats where the problems start.

It'll take a while before you realize that you are not the only being on the planet. It'll take even longer to realize that they have brains too. And it'll take even longer than that to realize that they may have more informed thoughts than you do.

All of this takes a very long time. Hundreds of lifetimes at least. Now let me explain who I am. I have been here a very long time because one of the conditions to move up on the evolutionary ladder is to rid yourself of envy, hate and greed.

The reason I can't move up the ladder is because I still feel like punching people in the nose for being stupid. And somehow that works into the envy, hate and greed thing. I don't know exactly how, but thats the excuse they give me.

The reason I'm telling you all of this is that you have obviously just landed and I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you know what I mean.

Welcome to earth.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr X

Basic science.

I guess you're going to be very disappointed when you die and find yourself alive again.

But really, the soul, religion, aliens, ghosts, it's ALL connected. In every contactee/abductee report there is a mention of the soul, so there is a great possibility we really do have this essence. "Basic science" will never be able to explain it.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don't know Paul, John Lear knows his stuff and claims that they are glorified robots. Jim Marrs also states that there are greys that are half biological and half machine.

Borg-Greys?

I can see why they would say that. The Greys have been known to be very shallow and cold to their victims. And it is not beyond the Zetans to have humanoid robots as well. The humanoid robot issue goes all the way back to ancient Sumerian texts - deciphered by Zecharia Sitchin - which stated that the Anunnaki (Zetan-Reptilians) first used humanoid robots to work the mines but found that slave labor was more economical.

There is a fine line in appearance between an advanced robot that mimics being alive and a soul in a humanoid body. I draw the line when someone believes that you can have living robots.

No I have not come in contact with Zetans, thank God. I would probably piss my pants.

Most would.

If you qualify ATSer's alien experiences propaganda, then I guess that's the kind I've been reading.

Screen memories. They implant them in abductees, in part to convince them that their captors have godlike powers.

I'm sorry, I didn't see the link before. I hope you don't think I came off as arrogant, I simply didn't see the link. I'll take a look. Thanks.

You will find it very informative.

Horus8 has an 8 page thread on the first page about his experience with greys, and his experience indicated that they had psionic abilities. Perhaps you could comment so we can hear both sides of the argument.

Tell them to use those abilities on me and see what happens.

Again, use logic and reason here.

If the Zetan-aliens could teleport or walk through walls, then they would not need to first paralyze their victims; they could just beam or phase them into a holding cell on-board their spacecraft.

This has never happened to me and my old house was targeted with a paralysis beam. If they could walk through walls, teleport, or read our minds, then we would have all been kidnapped.

It didn't happen.

Oh, and thanks for the reference. Much appreciated.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Interesting story.

Sounds more like a channeled experience than a physical visitation.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have read a number of posts in this thread and it seems as if these aliens are science fact based on the posts.
Could someone post some photos, videos, anatomy books, autopsies, etc. showing these aliens?

Thanks !

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Where do the Vulcans and Klingons fit in ? Are they superior to the greys and reptilians ?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The vulcans are obviously more superior then the klingons because they have logic on their side. But then what about the Romulins? Wait what about Centauri? Minbari? Narn? and lets not foget about the Vorlons and Shadows????
Now the Vorlons and Shadows... thats a tough one isn't it?
vulcans, klingons, vorlons OH MY!

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
A woman called in to Coast 2 Coast and reported being visited by the same cloaked aliens. She thought they were studying her. Eerie.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx

[edit on 30-8-2007 by miguelbmx]

I dreamed of one once, without ever hearing about those aliens beforehand. I was maybe 13-14 back then. In the dream, I was in a classroom, then I talked to a teacher about a problem, I don't remember what, but I was whining about something. Then she said angrily something like "Your problems are really nothing compared to mine!" and she transformed into a praying mantis alien. She looked exactly like that picture, she was green, had red eyes, looked like a big mantis. I got scared, and started running out of the school and onto the street, she was following me and catching up. At that point, I instinctively, as I often do, forced myself to wake up.

I heard those aliens are nice, and spiritual, well that one wasn't very nice, maybe it was because he was angry lol ^.^

That person's account was freaky though. I believe it. The snake symbol probably means they are affiliated to reptilians. They think they are so spiritually superior, yet they abduct humans and make them suffer? Fools.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I was meditating on a dear friend who is in a coma, was viciously attacked by a man who crushed her skull in the park. In my meditation I was afraid to touch her head or send healing through her crown chakra. I noticed then that 2 alien type creatures stepped in and began healing my friend. I did not know who or what they were but they looked like Praying Mantis. They busily took over the healing, quickly and I stood there in awe. I am SHOCKED to find this post about someone else seeing a Praying Mantis in their meditation.
[email protected] May 19, 2008

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
With all encounters of this type, I'd like to know the following:

1) Was the abductee involved in any cult activity even as 'benign' as certain practices of Roman catholicism, such as rosary beads, praying to mary, statue adoration, praying to 'saint's etc.
2) Was the abductee involved in any kind of occultic activity prior to abduction. For example have they used tarot cards, ouija boards, horoscopes, I ching, shamanism etc. etc.
3) Prior to abduction did the abductee engage in the use of narcotics, including marijuana, psychedelics, methamphetamines etc.
4) Is the abductee involved in fornication, (sex outside of marriage) homosexuality orgies etc?
5) Did the abductee come out of an abusive parenting situation, including uncontrolled fits of rage, beatings molestation etc?
6) Is the follower a practitioner of new age religions including Hinduism, Kabbalah, paganism etc?

These activities are all common gateways to a type of spiritual compromise that can open the door to these kinds of hostile interdimensionals, formally known in our society as demons. It is also known that a genuine faith in Jesus Christ can drive these things off, as many have attested too. Just invoking the name of Jesus has tremendous power over the fallen interdimensionals (demons). I can personally attest to this.

That may well hold true... assuming these creatures are demons, and not beings from another physical planet. But it is more likely that they are beings from another world.

If that is the case, then oddly enough, they are all still God's creations, because the Lord created the universe, and all life and all things within it are of his hand and design. To assume otherwise, if for US to make assumptions about the nature of God, without being able to fully understand God. God is God, and can and will do whatever he pleases. It is not for MAN to place limits on what he can do, or the scope of his creation.

I deal with the conflict between religion and the Grays in my story, "Shades of Gray", in the chapter called "The Heavens And The Earth". I know there are many out there who would see these beings as demonic, and not as people from another world.

I know you may use my argument against me, and ask me that if the aliens are also God's creatures, how can they inflict such torture upon us, and so on? Or why would they not heed the words of Christ, etc...

Well... the Romans were human, and even they did not heed the words or will of the Lord... they killed Jesus. It is possible that perhaps at one time, the Grays DID have religion(s) on their world, and maybe in their society, the atheist/agnostic elements won out, in whatever holy wars they may have had. Or maybe, as scientists, the Grays who take us for study are just putting their faith aside, and just regarding us as impartially as we regard a lab animal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join