It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praying mantis-like aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In some of the humanoid encounter reports, people occasionally (allegedly) see insect-like aliens. I found this very interesting 3 page account online:

prayingmantis

It has some interesting information about their possible motivations here especially on page 3. Which again includes conservation and our failure to look after Earth and its other species. There is some great artwork by the experiencer too.
Don't know if it could possibly be real, but its nice to hear about other aliens apart form the greys.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. I really recommend its reading, of course as usual the abductee hasn't proofs of his encounters, but I enjoyed a lot reading this stuff, specially page 3. I still believe, but it's only my personal view, that those encounters are real in nature, but no matter how hard you try to understand it, it's all bizarre.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whenever the Praying Mantis beings are mentioned, I always think of Zorac on the Space Ghost show. That show was out at least in the early to mid 1970s.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I saw one during meditation once, they do exist, but I believe they are inter-dimensional (sp) beings. Otherwise, in my mind at least, I would not of seen one.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was watching the NGEO channel recently and they were covering an African tribe. What's interesting is they worship the preying mantus or consider it sacred. That got me thinking that perhaps these guys were visited by the Preying Mantis aliens.

The San Bushmen say that a sacred praying mantis gave them words and fire.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by hbdale309]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DamnedDirtyApes
Whenever the Praying Mantis beings are mentioned, I always think of Zorac on the Space Ghost show. That show was out at least in the early to mid 1970s.

man, do i love space ghost haha. but on subject, ive heard something of this before, i just dont remember what, because its probably been close to a year.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Very interesting! Despite Prey Mantis being really cool insects, I would think those people might take insult to your comparison.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Sytima]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i heard about these aliens before but this is the pic they used to describe them.

the are called insectoids.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have a high dislike/fear of certain insects, and to just imagine the existence of 7 ft tall intelligent bugs makes me quiver.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

I'm not too comfortable with it myself. Anything else is fine with me, except for that..

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
They are so cute, wish one would stop by and visit me instead of those scary greys that act like peeping toms.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If one reads up on the mounting abductee testimonials and performs some cross-analysis, one learns that in Zetan society:

1. The Preying Mantises share equal status with the Reptilians (who cannot shape shift - that being a product of Zetan propaganda).

2. The tall and short Greys, the Nordics (genetically engineered Homo sapiens who have been reported to serve as on-board security to protect the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners), and the Hybrids are all subservient to the Reptilians and Preying Mantises.

3. None of the above are our friends.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How do they build things like ships or anything really with pincers for hands? I need to rush over to the "how do aliens mate" thread and ask some of the experts there if the female of this species bites the head off the male after copulation is complete.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
How do they build things like ships or anything really with pincers for hands?

That is a good question.

I am not knowledgeable about the pincers of Praying Mantises. But there is the possibility that they may not be pincers like we think of them with the insect version, but be more versatile. Perhaps an abductee in ATS who has seen one can offer us some insight on this.

Wait a minute...

I think I've got it from using logical extrapolation.

When you read up on the ancient Anunnaki, it points to them being Zetan-Reptilian, not Zetan-Preying Mantis. The Reptilians are the ones who started the manufacture of high-tech ships and the Preying Mantises came about afterwards. As to where the latter came from or if they are the result of genetic engineering, I don't know.

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I need to rush over to the "how do aliens mate" thread and ask some of the experts there if the female of this species bites the head off the male after copulation is complete.

I'm not sure I want to know the answer to that inquiry.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
With all encounters of this type, I'd like to know the following:

1) Was the abductee involved in any cult activity even as 'benign' as certain practices of Roman catholicism, such as rosary beads, praying to mary, statue adoration, praying to 'saint's etc.
2) Was the abductee involved in any kind of occultic activity prior to abduction. For example have they used tarot cards, ouija boards, horoscopes, I ching, shamanism etc. etc.
3) Prior to abduction did the abductee engage in the use of narcotics, including marijuana, psychedelics, methamphetamines etc.
4) Is the abductee involved in fornication, (sex outside of marriage) homosexuality orgies etc?
5) Did the abductee come out of an abusive parenting situation, including uncontrolled fits of rage, beatings molestation etc?
6) Is the follower a practitioner of new age religions including Hinduism, Kabbalah, paganism etc?

These activities are all common gateways to a type of spiritual compromise that can open the door to these kinds of hostile interdimensionals, formally known in our society as demons. It is also known that a genuine faith in Jesus Christ can drive these things off, as many have attested too. Just invoking the name of Jesus has tremendous power over the fallen interdimensionals (demons). I can personally attest to this.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
With all encounters of this type, I'd like to know the following:

1) Was the abductee involved in any cult activity even as 'benign' as certain practices of Roman catholicism, such as rosary beads, praying to mary, statue adoration, praying to 'saint's etc.

I haven't come across any Roman Catholic connection.

There used to be a television show called SIGHTINGS. Do you recall? In one of the segments there was a female abductee who said that out of all the aliens, that she hated the Preying Mantis the most.

2) Was the abductee involved in any kind of occultic activity prior to abduction. For example have they used tarot cards, ouija boards, horoscopes, I ching, shamanism etc. etc.

Why would that matter?

3) Prior to abduction did the abductee engage in the use of narcotics, including marijuana, psychedelics, methamphetamines etc.

There are many abductees that didn't do drugs prior to the experience but who felt drugged while it was happening and/or immediately afterwards.

4) Is the abductee involved in fornication, (sex outside of marriage) homosexuality orgies etc?

There have been cases whereby a group of young people would be abducted and manipulated to have sexual relations with aliens and/or other Terrans. That was also addressed on the show SIGHTINGS.

5) Did the abductee come out of an abusive parenting situation, including uncontrolled fits of rage, beatings molestation etc?

According to The Secret on DVD: 85% of all families everywhere are dysfunctional. In light of this, most abductees probably had some problems with their home life.

6) Is the follower a practitioner of new age religions including Hinduism, Kabbalah, paganism etc?

Hinduism and Paganism, both of which are older than Christianity, are not New Age. Kabbalah is Jewish mysticism and also not New Age.

These activities are all common gateways to a type of spiritual compromise that can open the door to these kinds of hostile interdimensionals, formally known in our society as demons. It is also known that a genuine faith in Jesus Christ can drive these things off, as many have attested too. Just invoking the name of Jesus has tremendous power over the fallen interdimensionals (demons). I can personally attest to this.

There are a number of points that I wish to make on this issue.

1. There is discarnate evil. But one does not have to be Hindu, Pagan, Catholic, or Hindu in order to be victimized by discarnate evil. Furthermore, being a Christian Fundamentalist does not grant one immunity to the abuses of evil in the Spirit - although Christian Fundamentalist angels and subangels (common spirits) would like people to think that.

2. Jesus/Issa was only an angel prophet. That is why he is not here today in the flesh, on international television, healing many people on a daily basis. He and all the other prophets and all their supporters on the Other Side, are not spiritually evolved enough or powerful enough to completely stop the Zetan-aliens from kidnapping people.

3. The angelic power of "Jesus" has indeed been known to stop SOME alien abductions; this is corroborated by the ministers over at AlienResistance.org. However, angel collectives or angel magick has never been powerful enough to thwart ALL alien abductions.

4. There is indeed a discarnate facet to alien abductions that many are not aware of. What this means is that there are discarnate Zetan-aliens, like discarnate Greys for example, who strive to telepathically manipulate probable abductees so that they will be more willing to be kidnapped by the physical Zetan-aliens.

5. Zetan-aliens fear genuine telekinesis
They can mimic it to a certain extent with their anti-gravity technology but they can't actually duplicate it with their advanced machines. So when a Group Entity of angels on the fourth astral plane - with the characteristic Dominant Aura Color of yellow - projects a holographic image into the minds of the aliens, or telekinetically tampers with their instrumentation in some way, it really freaks them out.

6. In order to truly overcome Zetan subjugation, there must be people who have spiritually evolved beyond the angels and even beyond the Saints. So that when they finally leave the flesh and their consciousness ascends or expands into The Light, they will have the level of energy - and corresponding telekinetic ability - to end ALL Zetan-alien abductions locally.

7. According to discarnate Saints who in spiritual vibration reside above the angelic communities and religious heavens in the Mid Realms, there are already thousands of people that have evolved enough through their advanced Radiance of Love (HCR) to be able to Ascend into The Light to the point of becoming lesser gods, with some being more advanced.

8. We are all waiting for the first of the new Masters to transition and begin granting all the other stable Masters a Gift of Astral Projection in the dream state. When that happens, some of these will manifest a significant telekinetic defense with The Light. Many are training to do exactly this when they leave their bodies and return to the Primary Reality of Spirit.

9. The Zetan subjugation and harvesting of this world is going to end but not from the technology of the US government or any other nation. Instead, it will end as the result of the advanced telekinesis of the future Masters in and of The Light.

But hey...that is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well besides the usual...I was hearing some folks talking late night on some radio show....that there's this extremely ancient alien race that I've also heard of that is the highest ranking elite group, they are described to be pig-like aliens that can manipulate time and space and can travel through the highest dimensions. They are normally between 9-12 ft tall and weigh no less than 800 lbs. They also abduct other alien races and use them for whatever sick deeds they desire. I believe I've had the misfortune of encountering some of these in the work place.

[edit on 31-8-2007 by laiguana]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have a theory, i think some abductions are caused by secret government projects, someone are indeed real. Most are caused by scalar electromagnetic weapons which makes me think and see things they normally wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think that the scientist that is related on page three of the article has the right view. There are only three classifications for people involved in abductions. (1)Fakes, (2)Psychological problems, or (3)real victims.
I'm a realist and skeptical of claims until convinced otherwise. Most of these stories fall into catagories 1&2 with heavy emphasis on fakes. But if this fellow is perpatrating a fake, he's going about it wrong. Anonimity and detail with no reward in sight does not seem to be the road to take if faking it. As well, he seems quite lucid and genuinely disturbed by this phenomenon. He is seeking help to stop these events while trying to maintain his standing in society. Aside from the effects on his daily life from stress, he seems to be quite sane.
So that leaves the third catagory, a real victim. The human mind is a very complex organ that is greatly differentiated in our species. There is even some debate as to whether it is undergoing a constant evolution. What works on one person is not guaranteed to work on another. So the idea that a sleep inducing feild would only partially work on an individual is quite plausible.
So, taking the article at face value, what do we have? A report of alien interference with an individual who isn't fully disabled by their technology. While it is similar to other abduction stories, it has some very plausible and interesting portions.
But what is the message that we should take from it? We suspect that aliens exist, we suspect that abductions happen, we suspect that governments(especially the US) are involved with them and with covering it up, we suspect that these governments are using the contact for their own gains. Nothing new in this portion of the article. Perhaps we have substantiation of this, but nothing new.
What is new is a possible motive for alien contact. Jim G. put forward the concept that there are many alien species out in our galaxy, and that they are controlled from some sort of Alien Council. The aliens that are here are gathering information about us and the planet so that they can prove that humans are destroying the Earth. In proving this, they hope to seek permission to invade and take over from this Alien Council.
Now, to me this seems to be somewhat like the UN on Earth, although a bit more invasive. The inspectors enter a country to determine if that country is breaking International Law. They gather evidence and submit a report. The UN deliberates on the report and issues orders to the UN Peacekeeping Force to take some sort of action.
The biggest difference is that we are not members of this Alien Council. It would seem that it is more like the Christian Missionaries from the 1800's who show up and decide that a society is wrong and bad and must come to Jesus or we'll send you to Heaven. And then call in the army to help convert the savages to Christianity.
This scenerio never works out too well for the natives, but the Missionaries, Army Officers and country of origin usually do just fine with the arrangement. So it would be with this scenerio. There is obviously something that these beings want on this planet. Be it resources, land to live on, or the preservation of biodiversity, there is something that these beings covet.
If we take this article at face value, it doesn't bode well for Humanity. The Alien beings are in contact with the worst part of our society, namely politicians and military leaders. They take a random sampling in a manner that creates fear and psychosis in the sample group. They then colate the information and report from their point of view, which is biased by what ever agenda they have. Unless this Alien Council they are reporting to is far better staffed than the governments that we elect, and can read between the lines, we had better get ready for a real change ahead.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I always look for an occult connection in ufo cases first and I almost always find one. Nor is this surprising, other researchers such as Jacques Vallee have noted the same thing. There is a good argument for viewing UFO phenomenon, especially abduction in the same way we might view demon possession. They are closely related and usually involve some kind of moral compromise (such as occult activity) that opened the gateway for the possession.

www.probe.org...
www.reptilianagenda.com...
www.orthodoxinfo.com...
www.creationontheweb.com...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

[edit on 1-9-2007 by SevenThunders]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join