It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!! NORAD TAPES obtained by Loose Change!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wenfieldsecret

Originally posted by u2r2h
22:22gmt You think we should stop the exercise? LAUGHTER LAUGHTER.
22:47 american 11 the original guy is still airborne

are those really are the times as quoted....that would make it about 4-5pm in the eastern time zone......obviously well after the hijackings stopped

isnt it the (time)position in one of the released audiofile? cannot say which audio files it is, too much to listen to:

list of released files (3.2gb)
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 10 TT TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 12 ACWO TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 14 TT TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 15 AST Op.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 16 AST TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 17 TT Op.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 18 TT TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 19 SD2 OP.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 2 MCC Op.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 21 TT Op.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 24 AICC.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 3 MCC TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 4 ID Op.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 5 ID TK.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 7 ID2 OP.wav
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 8 ID2 TK.wav
DRM2 DAT1 Channel 20 SD2 TK.wav
DRM3 DAT2 Channel 24 Emerg-AICC.wav

if anyone know which file is worth listen too, please tell me/us, thanks

[edit: overread the 'gmt' above *shame on me*]

[edit on 31-8-2007 by cosimus]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Are we listening to people looking at a confusing array of blips.

What a good time for a HiJack. Oh won't you pretty please help me along Mr Cheny.

Confuse NORAD for good measure if you can.

And/Or does it include the cockpit recorder with the blood curdling blood gurgling.

Some Arab hijacker are said to be alive, I wonder about the Israeli ties fellows.

The plane must have done a JFK JR with a straight down dive to disappear from the face of
the earth like JFK JR's pilot and his seat no less.

Any NTAC of the flights get out yet, or were they discontinued that day.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Are we listening to people looking at a confusing array of blips.

partially.....you're listening to confused people looking at a confusing array of blips.....while being told by more confused people what to look for on that confusing array of blips.....

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Does anyone honestly think if there were anything damning in the tapes, NORAD would allow a couple of arrogant college clowns to force them to release them?? Please... They would simply come up "missing".

The guys from loose change play fast and loose with the facts. Thats why they have to change their own stories in the new versions. I'm guessing this is a way to get publicity before they release their new version of events.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm glad some one agreed with me and I agree with the next poster
after that one.

They seek the wrong thing perhaps.

The N-Tap is what they need, the same series of radar blips
that diagrammed JFK JRs downed flight.

The computer knows the real blips from the fake, put out the N-Tap data.

Gee the death of JFK JR might solve the mystery on 9/11.

How about that.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
The guys from loose change play fast and loose with the facts. Thats why they have to change their own stories in the new versions.

They change the film because they are able to admit when they are wrong on certain points, a quality that is rare even here on ATS. Would you rather they leave the mistakes in the film?

I'm guessing this is a way to get publicity before they release their new version of events.

I'm guessing your new to this, because these guys are well known in the truth community. If they were knowingly pulling off stunts like that, they wouldn't have got to where they are today.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nope not new to this. The guys from loose change are selling a product not trying to find the truth. I have seen Loose Change footage and they twist and change the facts to suit themselves.

Also,
again, do you honestly think that the guys from Loose Change bullied NORAD into releasing tapes that are damning in any way? Of course not.

Lets be clear about this. There is a conspiracy community and a truth community.

The Truth Community only cares about finding the truth no matter what.
The conspiracy community is what gets sucked into videos like Loose Change.

Finally,
The guys from Loose Change had to update their videos because they were wrong with their facts. But prior to the updates, they claimed they were right and had absolute proof then OOPS, they're wrong. Normally, this would cause a problem with their credibility or at the very least, a lack of ability for gathering facts properly. This little problem would eliminate them as experts in any other field of study. So why not here?

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nope not new to this. The guys from loose change are selling a product not trying to find the truth.

Only the lucky few get to have a career that they enjoy. Are you against capitalism too? These guys need money to live just like you and me, and if you've seen where they live/work, you'd realize that they aren't making a lot of money anyway.

Also,
again, do you honestly think that the guys from Loose Change bullied NORAD into releasing tapes that are damning in any way?

No.

Lets be clear about this. There is a conspiracy community and a truth community.

And then there's the ignorant community where people don't know how to take things with a grain of salt, or maybe do a little of their own research instead of believing everything they hear. There are many good, truthful points in the film. Why don't you try to debunk those, instead of nit-picking points that have already been fixed?

Finally,
The guys from Loose Change had to update their videos because they were wrong with their facts.

Better late than never.

But prior to the updates, they claimed they were right and had absolute proof then OOPS, they're wrong.

They made mistakes, they fixed them. It doesn't mean that they were insincere with their beliefs.

Normally, this would cause a problem with their credibility or at the very least, a lack of ability for gathering facts properly. This little problem would eliminate them as experts in any other field of study. So why not here?

I don't know, does everyone stop reading the newspaper when they make a mistake and put the reprint in the pages a week later? No, so I don't see why they would be ridiculed if their work was sincere, they put their whole lives into this and haven't got much in return other than grief. And they have never claimed to be "experts", so I'm not sure what you really mean here.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Guess they never heard of the N-Tap conspiracy.

Something quite clearly will prove no planes or yes planes conclusively

and they don't ask for the N-Tap.

What kind of truthers are they.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
No I don't blame them for wanting to make a living. I blame them for twisting the truth, warping facts, making things up, etc. and pushing it as truth.

They should call it fiction and I woudn't have a problem with it at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Nope not new to this. The guys from loose change are selling a product not trying to find the truth. I have seen Loose Change footage and they twist and change the facts to suit themselves.

Also,
again, do you honestly think that the guys from Loose Change bullied NORAD into releasing tapes that are damning in any way? Of course not.

Finally,
The guys from Loose Change had to update their videos because they were wrong with their facts. But prior to the updates, they claimed they were right and had absolute proof then OOPS, they're wrong. Normally, this would cause a problem with their credibility or at the very least, a lack of ability for gathering facts properly. This little problem would eliminate them as experts in any other field of study. So why not here?

Can you state what you thought was wrong with the movie please? I'm not saying I disagree with you, but the whole dismissive attitude is not really proving your point...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It took me several hours to get each file of the audio from the site posted earlier.

I decided to give people an option. I've uploaded some of the files into my RapidShare account. I've got both of the files that were posted earlier. When I get a hold of the rest I'll post them too if there seems to be people that are using the files.

DRM1_DAT2_Channel_10_TT_TK.wav.zip
DRM3_DAT2_Channel_24_Emerg-AICC.wav_1.zip

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
OK, unrelated to audio.

Here is what an N-Tap looks like:

Radar blips the NORAD audio tapes will be talking about on PPI displays.

The computer puts them together in a few hours to show the path.
Imagine, even JFK JR has one, so he must have reported the start of
his flight to the FAA. And so did 9/11 pilots.

Any random blips on the PPI would be ignored by the computer program,
but onlookers would be.

Nazis will sure to go away if you join the JFK Party : Justice, Frankness and Knowledge

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Where's AA11?:

Hint: Every one of those yellow spots is a plane without a transponder code showing.

Is this to suggest that all ATC's have to go on is a US map with everything on it? No regional or local airspace maps...? Somehow I have to believe that can't be true.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Does anyone honestly think if there were anything damning in the tapes, NORAD would allow a couple of arrogant college clowns to force them to release them?? Please... They would simply come up "missing".

The guys from loose change play fast and loose with the facts. Thats why they have to change their own stories in the new versions. I'm guessing this is a way to get publicity before they release their new version of events.

are you kidding me? the towers fell on live tv and it has been proven a pancake collapse did no occur.

and riddle me this batman: if loose change is discredible because they had to change their story, is not the official story equally as bunk as it is currently in its 4th incantation?

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry about posting this in a separate reply. For some odd reason the Edit feature was missing in my earlier post.

It took me several hours to get each file of the audio from the site posted earlier.

I decided to give people an option. I've uploaded some of the files into my RapidShare account. I've got both of the files that were posted earlier. When I get a hold of the rest I'll post them too if there seems to be people that are using the files.

DRM1_DAT2_Channel_2_MCC_Op.zip
DRM1 DAT2 Channel 3 MCC TK.wav
DRM1_DAT2_Channel_4_ID_Op.zip

You'll have to use WinZip 11 to extract the newest files. I couldn't use anything else to get high enough compression.

WinZip 11

Each file is a little different. I've had more trouble getting enough compression. I'm looking into other options. Will post what I can on Rapidshare. I'm listing all the files in order to make it clear which files are there and which ones are not.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

are you kidding me? the towers fell on live tv and it has been proven a pancake collapse did no occur.

and riddle me this batman: if loose change is discredible because they had to change their story, is not the official story equally as bunk as it is currently in its 4th incantation?

Could you explain these 4 incarnations? I have never heard of that before.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
911 commission report
FEMA report
NIST first draft
NIST second draft (work in progress).

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Once again I wanted to edit my post and discovered that I couldn't.

I'm guessing that the admin on ATS has engaged some feature that sets a time limit for editing posts.

Please forgive the multiple posts. This should be the last time I need to edit this post. I've put all the files into a folder on RS and once I've posted the link I can add files to it without having to edit the post again.

DRM1_DAT2_Channel_2_MCC_Op.zip
DRM1_DAT2_Channel_3_MCC_TK.zip
DRM1_DAT2_Channel_3_MCC_TK.z01
DRM1_DAT2_Channel_4_ID_Op.zip

ALL OF THE FILES ARE BEING UPLOADED

They are in a Rapidshare folder. Clink the following link to access all of the files.

NORAD Tapes on Rapidshare

THEY WILL APPEAR AS SOON AS THEY ARE UPLOADED

You'll have to use WinZip 11 to extract the newest files. I couldn't use anything else to get high enough compression. Please notice that DRM1_DAT2_Channel_3_MCC_TK is the first of what will probably be several multi part files. WinZip 11 has a new feature that creates multiple file archive sets. Rapidshare has a maximum allowed filesize of 100MB. Some of the files won't compress below 100MB.

All of the files start out at the same size. They're almost 200 MB. I still haven't taken the time to listen to all of the files, but I'm guessing that the ones that don't compress as well are the ones that have more actual words in them. On the files I've listened to there were some pretty long gaps of scilence.

WinZip 11

Each file is a little different. I've had more trouble getting enough compression. I'm looking into other options. Will post what I can on Rapidshare. I'm listing all the files in order to make it clear which files are there and which ones are not.

I'm using Rapishare since It's a service I already have been using. I know the service it fast and reliable. These files will be there for as long as I have my Rapidshare account. Which I hope will be a long time.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Does snoopy really not know that the official story agrees that the collapse was not due a pancake style collapse?

Snoopy, how can you argue with anyone when your are months behind the issues. I check ATS a few times a month and I know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join