It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official list of the Avengers Squad !!!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hey sorry ive been missing guys but its been a sad couple of days. Been to a funeral today and it was probably one of the hardest things ive ever had to do.
You get to my age and sadly there seems to be more funerals than weddings and births.
But mojo will be back, of that you can be sure!!

See ya soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Where's the Avengers at , I've gotta make an announcement , I'll be off ATS for a while, which will be more than a week , I'll only check my u2us and comments section, if I don't come back at all it'll just be Trek and Cosmokatt as the founders .

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Don't worry, we'll try to keep up the work! I actually never think I'll have time to post on here, but end up with plenty!

Good luck with whatever it is you have to do!!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Thanks buddy, I've got over 10 comic pages due by next week , which takes about 8 hours each page, since I'm into high detail, so that means I'll be up like a zombie each night.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Do what you gotta do Spidey...Work before play...and we want you to succeed.Come back when you can. Your Friend always...FIRESTAR.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Thanks for your support and being an Avenger , you're one tough chick that could turn any guy into a whimp, that's why you'll always be an avenger !!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Hope ya don't mind...but Firestar kicked Rogue's ass outta here.Too many people hurt by Rogue.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Thanks for changin' it , so we won't get too many avengers hurt , you're the one and only Firestar !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

Yes Iam....

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeeheee !!!! You're back and more stronger than ever, you could whoop spidey's behind , and the Green Lantern's !!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oh where oh where did my Avengers go, oh where oh where can they be ??? I'll be out for the night , Goodnight folks , I love ya all
, hope ya have a good time

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o
Yeeheee !!!! You're back and more stronger than ever, you could whoop spidey's behind , and the Green Lantern's !!!

Don't get carried away!!!!

I know I might not seem powerful, but once I start using my ring.......stand back!

It's okay though, Firestar........I won't hurt a woman. I hate to see them

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Oh no no baby...Burn.. oops I promised to keep my flames in check.We are supposed to fight the bad guys.. not each other.

:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hey brothers and sisters , calm down , I know we're all frustrated 'cause my bro Simi aint around. So I guess we should find another villian 'till Simi comes back , who's our villian !!!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Bump...Bump...Ba Bump Bump Bump.....
Geez I'm bored here all alone....:shk:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
im in chat with Secret Titan guy's.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I"m here Avengers !!! But I don't wanna go on chat , unless my sis Minnie is around , I miss her

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

minnie left about 5 minutes ago.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Wow , I missed her by a few minutes !!!! She's one quick Avenger, gotta stop eatin' them twinkies ....

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hahaha steve
Well im back on for a little bit.
Hope to see ya later

--minnie

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join