It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catastrophes starting in 2007 and lasting till 2008 (very scary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Catastrophes in 2007 and 2008

According to this prophecy/prediction a major catastrophe will happen beginning 2007 which is just about up....

starting in 2007 America will enter a 2 year period of pure hell with every kind of trouble you can imagine sweeping the nation; an economic decline, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Specifically Dan spoke of a Tsunami striking the West Coast - one from Northern California all the way to Canada, and then a second one which will kill thousands and destroy much of the coast. There will also be a Tsunami striking the East Coast of the U.S.

www.americaslastdays.com...

According to the way this reads this guy warned new orleans that katrina was coming and his warnings fell on deaf ears, along with the prophecy of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions is a rather alaming prediction of a Tsunami striking the East Coast of the U.S. WOW look out eastcoast

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I sure hope the tidal wave to hit the East happens while the water is still warm.

I hate cold water.

Its just a matter of time. I am buying waterproof cell phones, watches, radios, and everything waterproof so that i can report to all of you when the wave hits. Now all i need is a waterproof PC.

Anyone come up with one of those yet? I hope they're not the standard yellow style, i'd like a pink one.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Sentinel, as always.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I somehow doubt these "predictions" are going to come true, and then when they dont come true, there will be some reason that God has told him they havent come true for.

Is there a document other than the website for his "track record" other than just Katrina??

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
2 YEARS OF PURE HELL

If only part of this stuff happens were in big trouble, I would suggest movin inland DG
, the St. louis Mo. earthquake sounds scary the new madrid fault is said to be the cause here, I live close to this fault line here in tennessee, it created Reelfoot lake here in 1811

On Dec. 16 the earth's surface rose and sank and the bottom of the nearby Mississippi River went crazy, the river turned around and flowed backward, and poured into a hissing abyss

I think I read somewhere that the mississppi river flowed backward for three days creating the lake. "what a crator" !

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dorgan

Is there a document other than the website for his "track record" other than just Katrina??

I dont know of another document that would make this guy anymore credible but the fact that these types of predictions are so epic, if they did come true people would forget that it was even foretold due to the calamity that the nation would be facing. would it even matter??

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh nevermind

[edit on 29-8-2007 by darksky]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
An earthquake in the central US isn't really that big of a stretch. We had one in southern Indiana about 5-6 years ago that no one really believed had happened until it was all over the news. We're close enough to the middle of the country that no one thought it would happen here, but it did. I called five people asking if they'd felt it before the news stations started talking about it and no one believed me because we don't have earthquakes in Indiana. So saying that there will be another one in the central US is pretty much a no brainer. It will happen again, it's just a matter of time.

Basically saying another earthquake will happen near where there has already been at least one is the same as saying that a hurricane will hit the south-east portion of the US. It's pretty much a given.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Jenna]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I tend to take these with a grain of salt, mainly because it's really hard to prove or disprove this guy's "claims", its very easy for me to go up to someone and just simply say "Oh A few days ago I had a dream about a flood, and I think god said something to me" several days/weeks/months after said event (i.e. predicting Katrina). Of course, it's an outright lie in my case because I didnt. lol. But I dont think its an outright truth, nor an outright false, because we just don't know. To be honest, I really don't believe all of what was said there, things didnt seem right to me. But that's just me. All in all, neat find!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think what scares me more are Duduman's prophecies on the same site. That man had a pretty amazing track record. He says Russia and China will rise up and destroy the U.S. It's just a matter of time now.

www.americaslastdays.com...

It will be a punishment for America's great wickedness.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Rest assured that if China/Russia destroy the US..They will also both be radioactive cinders...

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
reply to post by SevenThunders

Rest assured that if China/Russia destroy the US..They will also both be radioactive cinders...

China and Russia both have extensive bomb shelters for their citizens unlike the U.S.. Moreover a suitcase nuke attack could be sustained while maintaining plausible deniability. The U.S. won't strike if they don't know who launched the attack. It could easily be blamed on Muslims.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If only he had warned the 250k who died xmas 2005 in indonesia, sri lanka, india, and pacific islands. He would have been a hero. What happens, happens. People have been walking around with a cardboard suite saying the world ends tomorrow for centuries. Better to deal with the here and now.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, Edgar Cayce, Gordon Michael Scallion, and Paul Solomon all prophecized that the US will be split in half through massive earthquakes, creating a large inland sea. Also the drowning of the West Coast and something about the destruction of New York.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The Mega-Tsunami to hit the East Coast scientists already know about. It is just a matter of when not how.

What Im refering to is the Canary island......supposedly half of that island is very unstabble and it wouldnt take much of a volcanic eruptiion or earthquake to set half that island straight into the sea. And because its a steep decent straight down, it would cause a massive wave towards the east coast of the US, Northern coast of Brazil and some of Africa. Heres some link and info for you......

archives.cnn.com...

LONDON, England -- While stressing that there is no indication it could happen soon, Atlantic coastlines in Europe, Africa and the Americas are under threat from a monster wave of Hollywood -- even Biblical -- proportions, scientists have warned.

They fear that a massive landslide following a major volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands would send a 300-foot wave across the Atlantic, causing devastation to coastal towns and cities.

British and U.S. scientists who have issued the warning predict that, in the worst-case scenario, the tidal wave would destroy the coasts of Florida and Brazil.

But the Western Sahara, Portugal, Spain, France and parts of the UK would also be hit.

They fear that the mega-wave -- know as a tsunami -- could be generated by part of a mountain twice the size of Britain's Isle of Man crashing into the sea following an eruption of the Cumbre Vieja volcano on La Palma, in the Canary Islands -- part of the Spanish island chain off West Africa.

Travelling at speeds of up to 500mph, the tsunami would be an unstoppable force and would be the biggest-ever recorded in history.

Previous research by Dr Simon Day, of the Benfield Greig Hazard Research Centre at University College London predicted that a future eruption of Cumbre Vieja was likely to cause the western flank of the mountain to slide into the sea.

The energy released by the collapse would be equal to the electricity consumption of the entire U.S. in six months.

Just google it and there is a plethora of information relating to it.

In regard to the West Coast, any number of volcanic eruptions or earthquakes around 'The ring of fire' Pacific Rim could trigger a tsunami towards the US.

posted on Sep, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have live in San Francisco for more than 10 years and lately I have felt very frequent and strong longlasting quakes than ever before.

For example, I have never been shaken awake by a quake before, I am a deep sleeper, yet, these last few quakes are so strong I got jolted up and scared crapless....

I think something is up...

new topics

top topics

join