It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me……what's this……

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
look like M1

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
it's one of the bad guys from transformers the movie in vehicle mode , can't remember the name though something like juggernaught

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It looks Israeli, so I was going to say an urban-version of the Mk.4 Merkava, but on closer inspection it looks nothing like it.
It almost looks like a movie prop. Tanks have main guns, which the tank is built around, then they usually stick a machine gun on top for those pesky humans the main gun doesn't really have time for. It kinda defeats the purpose when you have two damn-heavy looking barrels pointing in the exact same direction. They look like AAA??
If anyone can name this, I wanna know what it is. It's my new favourite tank.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
That's interesting. Where was the photo taken?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hvitserk
it's one of the bad guys from transformers the movie in vehicle mode , can't remember the name though something like juggernaught

That's exactly what it is. Apparently there is some confusion over it's name though:

There is some controversy over his name: the toys list the figure as Brawl, but in the film itself, and the official movie novelization, his name is Devastator. He also refers to himself as Devastator in the movie. According to Roberto Orci, one of the writers of the movie, and Hasbro's Transformers team, "Devastator" is the mistake, and that the character is supposed to be named Brawl. The early leaked script Prime Directives had him named Devastator, as does the Titan UK magazine.

Source.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i was sure it was a transformer as well, thank you for posting that, i had no idea what it looked like, it was confusing.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
kindof also looks like who ever buildit was attempting to create a stealth body. Maybe somekind of foreshadow of what they are attempting to create.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So it is a prop. Well, it still looks so bloody cool, nay, EVIL!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
kindof also looks like who ever buildit was attempting to create a stealth body. Maybe somekind of foreshadow of what they are attempting to create.

It's a prop. Generally Hollywood doesn't have much of a clue about what's effective in the real world or not.

top topics

join