It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida UFO (Great Footage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi everybody. I just thought I'd share with you this UFO video someone shot in Florida. It was posted on YouTube on April 21,2007. It clearly shows a disc shaped object hovering over this guy house. Watch it until the end, where it apppears to fly away due to the presence of an incoming helicopter, which sounds like a blackhawk.

video.google.com...

[edit on 28-8-2007 by XFoxMulderX]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
hey dude.

i think you posted the wrong vid. link takes me to a tether incident video

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I never saw it, I saw the thing in space where it looks like objects flying all around it but it could be dust from indside teh shuttle.

But I never saw anyones house or a backyard.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

try that link

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If its same one im thinking of , then theres like a 100 page thread already discussed on this sighting

I think the guy who shot the vid also joined ATS to joinin the disscusion.

edit - yeah it is the same one.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The_Coo]

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The_Coo]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
holy crap

first thing that comes to mind is o'hare

am watching again though

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Coo

link?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Doesn't look like anything special to me. Bad footage, and the guy does not film very well. he shouldn't have kept it zoomed in the majority of the time. But other than that, it could have been a star if it wasn't moveing around all crazy, but who knows.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
heres the link

Link

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hmmm...wrong video I think...

J.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pathetic footage in my opinion. it proves nothing and the fact the cameraman deliberately shook the camera repeatedly makes me think it was just a hoax anyways.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Hmmm...wrong video I think...

J.

Hey, here is the original video, Video.

And The_Coo has already posted the other topic on it too.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This one looks more convincing to me. I don't know why but it just seems very real. Classic saucer shape also.

Youtube Video

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
it could have been batman for all you know..but I dont think its a star(in daylight) a star would be much easier to resolve than this is...

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Doesn't look like anything special to me. Bad footage, and the guy does not film very well. he shouldn't have kept it zoomed in the majority of the time. But other than that, it could have been a star if it wasn't moveing around all crazy, but who knows.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
it could have been batman for all you know..but I dont think its a star(in daylight) a star would be much easier to resolve than this is...

Originally posted by Uniceft17

I know, just being open to all posibilities, also the version that was posted first wasn't very convincing, the original was though, i can't and explain what it was though.

Maybe a UFO?
Maybe not.

top topics

join