It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Sighting with WOW factor! (pics & links) Essex UK - Aug 26th 07

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I was gathering some material for my thread about UFO's in Holland this year UFO's in Holland
when I read a report about UFO's that had also spotted in Essex.

Original post on Dutch website. They send the material to Booth from UFOCASE.com original page

UFO's swarm over Europe.

Same UFO's in Holland and Essex

Is there anything like this from the US?
They seem to have extensions instead of being round or oval.

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Pjotr]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I dunno. I mean without any raw data to look at, to me they look alot like the airborne wedding lanterns we've seen before being released. The shooter says they were coming up in an arc...first to his left, then arcing right. That could very well be a cross wind effect, or if theyre high enough to catch low thermal winds.

He also mentioned (if I read correctly) that the 3 lights seemed to be held together by a glow. That glow would be the rice paper or whatever they use, that they mount the 3 candles in. They do look like theyre being released from the ground. If anyone here resides in that area, I'd be curious if you could find out about any wedding activities, or any activities where these kinds of lights would be released.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If you arange the constilation he shopws in his picture a little diferently, you can amke up the contilation Charles wain the guy calls it (Link Below)

www.sunreligion.net...

Take Care, Vix

new topics

<< 1   >>

join