It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Sighting with WOW factor! (pics & links) Essex UK - Aug 26th 07

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I saw this in one of the other threads and thought it was well worth it's own thread!

Here is a link to the guys story with a photo - Story

And here is the same again with additional info and feedback from the guy who saw them. continues...

He seems to be genuine and the photo is like something I've never seen before!

Anyone else see them and any ideas??

Edit just to say I don't normally start threads about sightings but this looks interesting..

[edit on 28-8-2007 by fiftyfifty]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
44 views and no replies! Some of the most ridiculous sightings get replies quicker than this! No interest at all? Phh. Il'll just sit and watch Richard and Judy then...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Based on that photo it looks like triangles because the lights are in 3 and that usually indicates a triangle shaped craft. I've never seen that many in a cluster before. I did see a video of a guy who worked in skunk works and he had a copper coil. When he added power to the copper coil it became magnetized and rose off a table. The downside is heat and they can get white hot. Maybe this formation of lights are in a tripod formation for stability and those lights might just be copper coils that are white hot. A strong enough magnetic field could raise light weight UAVs (Unmanned Arial Vehicles). This is just my guess and it could be a military exercise or the real deal.

The only way people will believe in UFO's is with real good video footage, credible eyewitnesses to it, and the mainstream press revealing it such as the O'hare Airport sighting.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you were not kidding about the wow factor. thats the first thing i said when I saw the pictures.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't know how the spotter counted 700 craft in 7 minutes, but the
photo is impressive. What gets me is how large formations are never
filmed by news crews. They're usually out and about 24/7 looking for
a story w/visuals. This would have been a good one, if it's real.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cloakndagger

I think I read about that somewhere a while ago but it was in it's early stages and looking at the pics there is a hell of a lot of objects.

Theres just something about this guy that makes me believe he's telling the truth and the picture doesn't look doctored.. im no expert though.

He seemed very eager to tell his story without trying to convince people that it's aliens. Even if it was a military project its a pretty impressive sight and would be worth looking into.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
After some enhancement :

These things are coming out of the trees, it looks like. So I guess birds.
I don't think there are 700 of them, may be ~50.

But how are they glowing? They are not, its the brightness filter, they are very faint in original pictures.

Edit : this is the original (scaled)

[edit on 28/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
coming out of the trees.... or moving from behind the trees according to his POV? It looks like moving from behind that direction .. but who is to know for sure

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by isitmagic

Possible.
The squiggly shapes are because of camera shake. The pics are so bad that you must rely on the witness's words, if you wish.

[edit on 28/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

44 views and no replies! Some of the most ridiculous sightings get replies quicker than this! No interest at all? Phh. Il'll just sit and watch Richard and Judy then...

A fleet of triangle craft and you think people will respond.

not entirely so

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Hmm I don't personally buy that. Birds aren't that noticable in the night sky unless they are quite low. Look at the original file

Have you read the whole of the thread on my second link. Some others have enhanced the pics and they don't exactly look the shape of any birds ive seen here in the UK either. I could be wrong...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

A fleet of triangle craft and you think people will respond.

not entirely so

Yes... lol

Also in relation to the bird theory, all of the objects are identical. If they were birds at least a few of them would be in the wings together part of the 'flap' (for lack of a better word). These all seem to be identical and facing in a uniform direction. Birds even when in formation, fly around eachother and back and forth etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

imho - what you highlight is hot pixels or hi-iso noise

did you intend to indicate some other cause ?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Pictures ajustments: Auto levels, Curves, Re-sized with bicubic_sharper(640-480) and all Noise removed with Neat Image.

There are some dead pixels

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
All these pictures are inconclusive, I can take a picture of my friend with
a beard, cut around him using photoshop and put him in the sky to claim
I seen Jesus Christ. If the person took more pictures, then we can investigate
this a little more. Until then we can not judge these photos because they could
be anything.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
terrapop in the pics you showed the what is the gray-ish disk shaped thing in ...74? it appears on the rightside a tad above the trees.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
fiftyfifty

That photographer found birds alright..

black ones and white ones with trails

more triangles solo

mating in the sky

Click on thumb for full size photo.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Slightly updated, the same items were seen in the Netherlands on the same day..

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Not too far from there my self there in the Global size of things and have also seen weired activity also in the skys.

We have been getting Chemtrails that widen like clouds, white spotless jumbo jets going in circles and I see verticle rods flying up to the sky, maybe abductions? Who knows but something big is going on, never knew about this story till now.

[edit on 28-8-2007 by The time lord]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join