It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Counterterrorism Center: "We Are Going to Get Hit Again"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not looking to turn this into a woo-woo thread or anything but this is related to the posts about west coast cities and nukes. I work with a person who sees a psychic (she communicates with her daughter who passed away recently) who has a good rep as far as psychics go. This psychic claims she sees a nuke attack on Los Angeles. She doesn't give a date but she has sold her house in southern California for this reason and now lives in Arizona.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by plugandplay
There is not enough support for hitting Iran. People are tired of the lies and the weapons of mass desturction crap. That is why we will have another 911. Isreal is plenty capable with the bunker busters we gave them to take care of themelves. But the only way that this administration can take care of the oil cartel is to have another 911 in America and then blame it on the Iranians. Then we will go into Syria next. Why do you think we are still in Iraq. We have built the largest Embassy in the world there. They have no intentions of leaving no matter what they tell the American People. We are told lies daily.

I am the most Patriotic American in the World. That is why I am not afraid to let the world know, We have been had and it is time to stand up for what is right. More than once I have thought I was right and it will not be the first time right got back up off the floor.
Okay- had to re-post this!!!! Im in with you, sign me up? Where'd 'we' all go, the good people that is? (*Jack Johnson reference, anyone?) I guess I outta go get me a rifle, and some Ammon now I take it- What is the deal America? There we go, thats my new TV gameshow- But really, who'd even tune in?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ok, so let this sink in for a minute.......................Ok go it! we are going to get hit again

I'm not sure why this is new news but this was predicted a couple of threads ago. I'm not really surprised. all we can really do is just sit back and wait for them to hit us again. If congress did not investigate 911 then this attack is just another day to me.

All we can really do is hope theres minimal casualties and prey for someone to stop it in time.

i do hope that its not nuclear. My tomatoes are looking good this year and i dont need any additives.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

by the way i know this is off topic but, are you single?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth

How do we go from Zomg the country is going be to nuked to this?

Please use the U2U function.

On topic I havnt seen anyone mention Cargo container searches yet that are supposed be going on a higher level than usual.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

too lazy. lately the majority of the topics have been depressing and nerve wrecking. switching the flow of things often lifts spirits and giving a member more reason to post.

The U2U function? not really my style. It's more like telling a secret and i dont keep secrets. especially from a site like this where its ABOVE top secret.

I'm not trying to be rude but i did want to voice my opinion on your post and came up with one question for you.

jealous?

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

too lazy. lately the majority of the topics have been depressing and nerve wrecking. switching the flow of things often lifts spirits and giving a member more reason to post.

The U2U function? not really my style. It's more like telling a secret and i dont keep secrets. especially from a site like this where its ABOVE top secret.

I'm not trying to be rude but i did want to voice my opinion on your post and came up with one question for you.

jealous?

I see your point. Things have been quite negative lately.

Cobra Commander jealous?
Only of Destro.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

lol sounds good im glad we have an understanding. so, back on topic. So how are we gonna die this time? do we have any evidence to support the strategic tactic for mass destruction?

[edit on 29-8-2007 by Syntaxstealth]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

On topic I havnt seen anyone mention Cargo container searches yet that are supposed be going on a higher level than usual.

Well you know that saying "Only if you were the last man alive on earth" ?

On topic: I think this could just be a way of distracting us from whats really going to happen. Giving the illusion that our fearless "Leader" would allow a 2nd attack would diminish any kind of faith the people (well, at least us) would have in any kind of governmental system. If they want con trol...that might not be a good idea, but then again on the other side of the coin, it might give them a reason for martial law... stupid coin for being 2 sided...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Originally posted by the_sentinal
I would have thought that after six years had passed since 9/11 that we would have gotten a little better at pre-emptive action than this.

Hmmmm,

Just a thought,

Several high ranking officials, bailing out of Washington...

Troops to DC.... (though I believe it's much ado about nothing, but I could be wrong)

Anxiety in the financial markets.....

100k+ arms to the Kurds in northern Iraq.......

Iran.......

Syria/Lebanon....... (I believe the POTUS did something regarding these countries recently)

Russia-China wargames..... (simulating attacks on terrorists)

etc, etc....

One could say that some are preparing for something

Actually, I think we the people are more aware and tuned in, much of the same types of news occurred prior to 9/11 but we didn't have a sense of alert, and for the most part we the people were caught by surprise.

It will not be a surprise this time....

Though can we actually stop them if we don't know the (who, what, why where and how?) not to mention when?

ED:grammar

Kind of like fighting somebody you know can kick your ass. You know his punch is coming , but you don't know how to stop it. kind of sucks if you look at it like that.

[edit on 2007/8/28 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Haha, I'll be a man (I'm not a man, though XD; ) and say that honestly, I'm afraid of dying. I'm one of the younger members of ATS, and I've got my whole life ahead of me. I could be an engineer, I could be a revolutionary, I could be a linguist, I could be an artist, a musician, and so many other things. (I've yet to make up my mind, haha) All I want to do in life is keep learning and build towards a better, freer life.

This kind of stuff scares me, but not as much as before. (I was real young when 9/11 happened, so I really didn't understand what all the commotion was about at the time. )

Unfortunately, people are saying 'they'(Whoever that may be) will hit the West. Well, my auntie, uncle, and their son lives there, and I certainly don't want them to die.

Though, as much as I want to know the exact details, I'll go with everyone else's posts and say we just have to wait and see.

Also, does anyone else think the US is really starting to resemble Oceania in Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four?
I seem to have found a lot of similarities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join