It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce base, New Mexico... Real or not?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok this has long been a question I was wondering. Is the Dulce base in New Mexico real or not? So far I have not found at least one single picture which proves of it�s existence. Sure I have seen some stupid flying saucer pictures, but they can be fake and even if they are real they an be from anywhere. I have also seen the Dulce video of aliens in jars full of pink fluid, but I highly doubt that one. Because it�s just a bit too far fetched and it could easily be faked.

Now to go on about the size of the base. Reading that there are at least 100 secret exits from the base, how could that many be hidden? Not quite possible. Also what about dirt roads, military trucks, construction equipment? All of that is pretty hard to hide. Sure I have read some stories of towns seeing military trucks but not much else. To build an underground facility of that size would require some good amount of construction equipment. I guess they could have built it from the underground, but still.

I guess to sum it up, I would have to say how in the world do you hide a base that big for that long without a single piece of evidence? Stories are stories, they aren�t evidence.

Also another interesting point is all the stories are already similar to the Montauk stories and other similar info. None of them really say anything new or something none of us have never thought about. Just goes to show you that it could have been all written and made up perhaps to create a distraction from something else.

What do you think? Is the Dulce base real or not? I would like to believe but I have not seen/read anything yet that sounds convincing. Perhaps one day I will go out there and just explore the land for myself, I guess that�s the only way to find out.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The desert is a BIG place... plus it is supposed to be on an indian reservation (the reservation IS there) so it could be anywhere.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Is there anyone on ATS in the region who can do some investigation into this? While surfing the net is good for stuff that is documented and readily available online, you do need to have some on the ground old-fashioned legwork sometimes to get the story.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDemonHunter
Is there anyone on ATS in the region who can do some investigation into this? While surfing the net is good for stuff that is documented and readily available online, you do need to have some on the ground old-fashioned legwork sometimes to get the story.

Wish I still lived there. New Mexico is a cool place. Lotsa mysteries in the desert lots of hidden stuff.
From my understanding Dulce is pretty much deserted now, maybe a motel and a gas station. Other than that nothing but cactus, tumbleweeds and open land

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know if there is a real secret military base there, but the secret base that we've all heard about from people like Phil Schneider and the Dulce Papers does not exist. Horrible story that is not in the realm of fact at all.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know for a fact (now it may not be secret but) I know there are missles under the sand out there between Hobbs and Roswell. Saw them when I was a kid.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I don't know if there is a real secret military base there, but the secret base that we've all heard about from people like Phil Schneider and the Dulce Papers does not exist. Horrible story that is not in the realm of fact at all.

Yeah, well.. that's why I made this thread to see if anyone has any good evidence. Apparently I guess there is nothing new, old fiction stories as usual.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, what did you expect? A worker from Dulce? You won't find any new evidence.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Plus we don't even know or can prove he was ever a worker in the first place. Who knows it could just be some loser craving for attention by writing and making up insane stories from other similar things he heard.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NEODI
Plus we don't even know or can prove he was ever a worker in the first place. Who knows it could just be some loser craving for attention by writing and making up insane stories from other similar things he heard.

That's what my skeptical side keeps telling me, along with the fact that we have heard so little of it compared to Area51.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Ok this has long been a question I was wondering. Is the Dulce base in New Mexico real or not? So far I have not found at least one single picture which proves of it�s existence. Sure I have seen some stupid flying saucer pictures, but they can be fake and even if they are real they an be from anywhere. I have also seen the Dulce video of aliens in jars full of pink fluid, but I highly doubt that one. Because it�s just a bit too far fetched and it could easily be faked.

Now to go on about the size of the base. Reading that there are at least 100 secret exits from the base, how could that many be hidden? Text Red
I guess to sum it up, I would have to say how in the world do you hide a base that big for that long without a single piece of evidence? Stories are stories, they aren�t evidence.

Also another interesting point is all the stories are already similar to the Montauk stories and other similar info. None of them really say anything new or something none of us have never thought about. Just goes to show you that it could have been all written and made up perhaps to create a distraction from something else.

What do you think? Is the Dulce base real or not? I would like to believe but I have not seen/read anything yet that sounds convincing. Perhaps one day I will go out there and just explore the land for myself, I guess that�s the only way to find out.

..........................................................................................
Personally, I believe that if the goverment doesn't want you to find something, you wont find it... they have the money and the manpower to protect whatever they want. You think it's impossible to hide the construction of that underground base (mind you the desert there is enormous)? think about this; what if the guys constructing this base used a chemical that made everyone within a certain radius fall asleep in a natural way? That would give them the time they need to build it piece by piece.. with nobody watching, because everyones asleep and all the boarders are blocked... also they could have tunneled to the area where they were building the base, which would still leave them undetected... could be built miles and miles under the sand.

But like I said, if the gov. doesn't want you to find something YOU WONT FIND IT (area 51 isn't the most secret base either, do you know why? Because half the united states knows about it, it's just a diversion)

The most secret bases are probably in the center of the moon....

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
View from Archuleta Mesa(secret Dulce base)

[Edited on 2004-1-17 by DClark]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok, since the edit function is misbehaving.

For the record. Again.
The Archuleta Mesa/Dulce area is not desert.
See link above.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's real, but it would be pretty stupid to put it right under a town, even if it isn't that big. The desert's huge, the base could be anywhere. It could be right outside Dulce, or hundreds of miles away.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, for the last time. Pay attention now.

The area is NOT desert. see link.
Archuleta Mesa view

And the base is rumored to be under Archuleta Mesa, not the town of Dulce.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah, it's not actually under Dulce but rather the Archulete Mesa which is NE New Mexico not far from Colorado border.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
Ok, for the last time. Pay attention now.

The area is NOT desert. see link.
Archuleta Mesa view

And the base is rumored to be under Archuleta Mesa, not the town of Dulce.

Actually Sir, I know it is not in the desert. I know it is close to Colorado . I posted it that way to see if anyone would notice. You were the first. Thats why I even through in the tumbleweed bit in a later post.

Have a funny day

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Okay so now that we've narrowed our search down to Archuleta Mesa, has anyone been out there? Is there anything stopping civilians from looking around the area, like the security at Area 51? Any signs posted or anything?

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barbtownboy
Personally, I believe that if the goverment doesn't want you to find something, you wont find it... they have the money and the manpower to protect whatever they want. You think it's impossible to hide the construction of that underground base (mind you the desert there is enormous)? think about this; what if the guys constructing this base used a chemical that made everyone within a certain radius fall asleep in a natural way? That would give them the time they need to build it piece by piece.. with nobody watching, because everyones asleep and all the boarders are blocked... also they could have tunneled to the area where they were building the base, which would still leave them undetected... could be built miles and miles under the sand.

But like I said, if the gov. doesn't want you to find something YOU WONT FIND IT (area 51 isn't the most secret base either, do you know why? Because half the united states knows about it, it's just a diversion)

Well your "personal" beliefs are wrong. What kind of a stupid idea is that to just use some chemical to make everyone fall asleep within a radius? I think you have been watching too many sci-fi movies. And no, the gov is not GOD, 90% of it is run by normal people like me and you (maybe you�re normal maybe not). Nothing is perfect, nor is the gov as powerful as you think they are. After all we are the people that create the funding for those projects. It�s not like they are building a Death Star by now.

And I never said it�s hard for them to hide a base, I said they say it has 100 exits and it�s hard to hide a base with 100 exits if it exists. Sure if a base had no exits to the outside world and was only linked by tunnels it would be pretty damn impossible to find. Also how do you suppose they build a base in 12 hours max while everyone is asleep? And no, don�t even start saying they hibernated them with some �magical� chemicals too. And how would everyone falling asleep not get noticed? It�s not a 2 person town after all. I think you (Barbtownboy) need to get in touch with reality.

Originally posted by NetStorm
Actually Sir, I know it is not in the desert. I know it is close to Colorado . I posted it that way to see if anyone would notice. You were the first. Thats why I even through in the tumbleweed bit in a later post.

Have a funny day

What do you think this is? Either you made a mistake and hate to admit it so you made a stupid excuse to cover up your ignorance. Or you like deceiving people and creating false information. Or you just have nothing else to do other than act immature and make jokes all day long on a serious forum. Neither of the above are a good thing to do.

Now ANYWAYS, let's get away from all the ignorance and continue the normal discussion on this topic.

DClark, just goes to show you how intelligent everyone over here is when they think this base is in the desert. I agree with you it's in the mountains and in a rocky area, it's a FACT. And thanks for informing us that it's not Dulce. I'll have to look up more info about that city right next to it soon. Plus I wonder why all these people are assuming this base is under a city? I don't know where they get their information but it sounds like bull#, nobody would ever build a base right under a city when there is so much land available outside of them.

TheDemonHunter, That's a good idea, someone should visit that area and see if there is anything abnormal. Although I don't know how safe it would be since everyone already knows you can get some serious trespassing consequences from going on the natives land. Perhaps they use that to their advantage. I wouldn't go there during the day because it would be easyy to get caught. Although during night if you had night vision goggles it would be better.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barbtownboy

Well your "personal" beliefs are wrong. What kind of a stupid idea is that to just use some chemical to make everyone fall asleep within a radius? I think you have been watching too many sci-fi movies. And no, the gov is not GOD, 90% of it is run by normal people like me and you (maybe you�re normal maybe not). Nothing is perfect, nor is the gov as powerful as you think they are. After all we are the people that create the funding for those projects. It�s not like they are building a Death Star by now.

And I never said it�s hard for them to hide a base, I said they say it has 100 exits and it�s hard to hide a base with 100 exits if it exists. Sure if a base had no exits to the outside world and was only linked by tunnels it would be pretty damn impossible to find. Also how do you suppose they build a base in 12 hours max while everyone is asleep? And no, don�t even start saying they hibernated them with some �magical� chemicals too. And how would everyone falling asleep not get noticed? It�s not a 2 person town after all. I think you (Barbtownboy) need to get in touch with reality.

Originally posted by NetStorm

Have a funny day

What do you think this is? Either you made a mistake and hate to admit it so you made a stupid excuse to cover up your ignorance. Or you like deceiving people and creating false information. Or you just have nothing else to do other than act immature and make jokes all day long on a serious forum. Neither of the above are a good thing to do.

Now ANYWAYS, let's get away from all the ignorance and continue the normal discussion on this topic.

DClark, just goes to show you how intelligent everyone over here is when they think this base is in the desert. I agree with you it's in the mountains and in a rocky area, it's a FACT. And thanks for informing us that it's not Dulce. I'll have to look up more info about that city right next to it soon. Plus I wonder why all these people are assuming this base is under a city? I don't know where they get their information but it sounds like bull#, nobody would ever build a base right under a city when there is so much land available outside of them.

TheDemonHunter, That's a good idea, someone should visit that area and see if there is anything abnormal. Although I don't know how safe it would be since everyone already knows you can get some serious trespassing consequences from going on the natives land. Perhaps they use that to their advantage. I wouldn't go there during the day because it would be easyy to get caught. Although during night if you had night vision goggles it would be better.

Whatever you want to believe my friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join