It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce base, New Mexico... Real or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Has anyone actually tried to go visit these underground bases? The entrances are well-known but I've never read about anyone actually checking these places out. I would myself, but I'm still a teenager and can't travel yet.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No offense, but I think 90% of the members here are also teenagers. So, It's going to be hard finding many people that have visited places such as Dulce.

I plan on visiting the Dulce/Archuleta area this summer if I get some free time.

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dulce. An interesting topic.

Now I have no reason to doubt that there is something there. In fact, there is so-called "proof" that the US Government does indeed have an underground base or some facilty. Locals in the area of dulce noted large government operated boaring macchines being drafted in to the area, with whole roads being widened and restricted for military use only. But I don't believe that there is any alien connection there, nor has there ever been. Due to little proof that ETs have actually visited this planet. Although the Dulce videos make excellent viewing

I find it far more likely that the region is used for advanced weapons testing, (chemical/biological). This may explain the regions high cattle mutilations.And as for the high secrecy, I'm sure advanced weaponary/technology is something they don't want to put in their enemies hands.

But in any case, it is an area I'd love to visit, but not living in the US makes it kinda hard.

<< 1   >>

join