It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Owe Elevatedone A Humble Apology (Grumble, grumble.......)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
All right I'm man enough to say it. Elevatedone - you were right, I was wrong..........

I'm an Eagles Fan. Yeah! Go Birds!
Elevatedone is a Steelers fan.......... (That can only be the result of a poor up bringing if you ask me..........)

Yesterday, Our teams played one another. I ribbed EO more than once that the birds would be kickin' some Steeler tail. As always, EO demonstrated class, and took the ribbing well.

Well, .........uhh...........ahhhh, it burns, it burns........The Steelers......Ahhhh the pain.......WHOOPED the Eagles. The score should have been ALOT more lopsided than it was............

Allright EO, we'll get you next time!

You're a good sport, my friend.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey lombozo, I just added you to my friend list. I have been reading your post for sometime and get alot of good out of it. I can see you are a man of class and loyalty. You would have to be to take the Eagles over the Steelers! Myself, I am a Chiefs fan---->

P.S. Love the personal touch you put into all your post. Hope the little lombozo is doing well too!

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Oh, buddy I know how much thats gotta hurt ya.The seasons just starting,and they're just getting warmed up is all.Oh my poor buddy, you've had a week haven't you.

Go have that steak and a cool beer to cheer you up.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I could care less for sports outcomes, but you're a good man for admitting defeat, and publicly too.

G'wan with your bad self, L-Man.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
No problem, man, no problem.

I take the ribbN, because in the 80's and most of the 90's, my Steelers were so bad, I couldn't go around running my mouth, so I learned to just root them on and take the losses as they came.

Once we got Ben and started winning, I still didn't say too much.

That game last night left me wondering though... Ben is still making some bad decisions, even though his stats last night didn't show it.

Willie Parker needs to learn how to hang on to the ball.

Our recievers better learn to catch the ball.

other than that... I enjoyed watching the game, I kept logging into ATS to see if lombozo was around... couldn't find him... hmmmm

I've already been put on notice too, that week 3 Steelers Vs 49'ers.... Intrepid will be watching ..... yeah he likes the 9'ers.

First class post man..... BTW, I would have done the same thing had the outcome been different.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are we seriously talking about Steelers and Eagles here, get a life people everyone knows that the BRONCOS are going to win it all this year! Go BRONCOS!

In all seriousness that's a good gesture lombozo, that's why I always wait to after the game is over to call my buddies and rub it in or just sit in my chair and wait for the calls if my team gets whoop!

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'd love to make some clever comment about "my" football team being the best or that "my" football team could kick some other teams butt. Alas, I'm a Detroit Lions fan...'sigh'....so I can only live vicariously through reading about the pride that others have in their teams.

Why am I a Lions fan? Well, I come by it honestly. I'm originally from Detroit so I've been following them since I was a youngster and old habits die hard ..... 'sigh'.

new topics

top topics

join