It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Psychic Kung-Fu moves?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   
...I'm always somewhat sceptical of people who claim special abilities...

...my scepticism comes not from any lack of belief that these things are possible - as I've seen and experienced them many many times...my scepticism is more around that those I know to have been blessed with these things don't go around broadcasting it at all...

...to broadcast is to in some way extract pride...it is in some way to reflect the glory - the gift - of whatever it is upon oneself...when (in my opinion anyway) the true glory is not y/ours to take...you/we are but the hands, the servant, or that which may have embued you with whatever it is. Now, you may term that *whatever* God, Love, The Universe, Spirit, The Higher Power - whatever...but I do believe THAT is the source of those things...and anything done should be done not to in anyway draw attention or glory or kudos personally - but rather to merely serve as you have been called and allow any such kudos to be delivered unto that/whom you serve.

Essentially: It's not for you/us to claim any 'title'...it's for others to bestow or acknowledge if thats what they choose to do.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
i'm not sure if it is psychic..but.. heres my list

Left Eye Twitch = Someone dies

Right Eye Twitch = Something bad happens

Kind of have like a future sight thing = Could just be sitting there and have like a vision and it happens sooner or later

Option future sight = before anything happens, I see the outcome of it, like if multiple choices, I tend to see the outcomes of each

Spiritual sense

and that's all i remember right now, theres more though

ever since this post, my future vision thing has been really uhm how would i say?...effective and stronger? and on top of that..i believe i might have remote viewing? now.. not sure what i was gonna say...just want to put it out here til my thoughts come back...

OH! i want to make stronger

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I don't know if this is a clip from a movie or a news program. You make your own call about it.metacafe video

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DezertSkies

can you make me win the lottery where I'm at? I got the ticket the other day.

If that's way too much for you, I'll settle for proof of your precognitive skills within the next couple days. Make a prediction. Don't choose something that has to do with the US elections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join