It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Try here

Or search "Ufo parma" on YT

[edit on 27/8/2007 by internos]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

hmmmm, strange... Youtube will not upload for me. It must be slammed right now. I'll try again later. Thanks for posting that though.

update- I just tried again and YouTube will not load. Is anyone else having this problem?

[edit on 27-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting sighting and great work by internos

Its sad that they are comparing it with Stratford because the later were proven lanterns. (ask me if you haven't seen the proof).

Anyway, these are too big and bright to be called lanterns, IMO. If you take 4km as the height of the rightmost object (which also appears to be nearest), its size comes out to be roughly 130 m (425 ft). Of course its purely based on measurements of the image and anyone can correct me if needed. But even if you assume a size 1/10th of this estimate (13m) its too big for a lantern.

Second, in the first video, one of the objects appears out of no where. I'd expect a lantern to raise slowly from ground. There are no buildings that are that tall if you see the pic with high exposure.

So, I think I'll put my money on something else.... kites with lights, hot air balloons etc etc, or ET ships hopefully

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So, I think I'll put my money on something else.... kites with lights, hot air balloons etc etc, or ET ships hopefully

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
amazing evidence/footage.

two shots from two directions, and a picture. Must not be unreal.

fascinating, to say the least. no further comments. :-à

thx for sharing

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

What?

Oh you mean I left cgi out....hmm

[edit on 27/8/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OK I saw now, Wow intersesting to say the least. They just appear out of nowhere. Strange.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Now that I see them agin, and I don't mean to sound lik the party-pooper. But these do remind me of Flares.

They appear out of nowhere, possibly dropped. Then they just sit there and turn off.

This of course is my opinion.

I really do hope they are UFOs. But to be honest, they look like that last flare drop done in Arizona a few months ago.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Interesting sighting and great work by internos

Its sad that they are comparing it with Stratford because the later were proven lanterns. (ask me if you haven't seen the proof).

Thank you RSB:

about Stratford, in the original article there is written "Stanford", but i haven't found this kind of sighting there, so i thought he was talking about Stratford: now i have this doubt.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

That is certainly a great argument. I could certainly buy that.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Now that I see them agin, and I don't mean to sound lik the party-pooper. But these do remind me of Flares.

They appear out of nowhere, possibly dropped. Then they just sit there and turn off.

Have you seen HOW appears the fourth one?
Do you think you can "drop" 4 objects and make them fly alone and stay hovering on the same altitude for 4 minutes?

IMO, it sounds difficult, but's just my opinion...

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Have you seen HOW appears the fourth one?
Do you think you can "drop" 4 objects and make them fly alone and stay hovering on the same altitude for 4 minutes?

IMO, it sounds difficult, but's just my opinion...

Yes they can. Here is fotage from the latest flare drop over Arizona. They look like the ones in Italy. Notice how one of them appears out of nowhere and then seems to turn off like the Italy ones. These Arizona ones were indeed flares. They stood in the same position for minutes at a time.

See Video Here

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
These Arizona ones were indeed flares. They stood in the same position for minutes at a time.

See Video Here

Well, I can't say for sure whether the Parma lights are flares or not, but the video you are showing is not a good example of flares. The poster on youtube claims its ufos and they look like street lights to me ....

If you have anything which IS a flare and looks like Parma thingys, do post.... I'll be interested.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe,

these are flares?

This doesn't look to be a "flare" behaviour, nor flight-path, IMHO.

Video 3

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

these are flares?

Did you capture that from coward's video?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
update- I just tried again and YouTube will not load. Is anyone else having this problem?

I've been having that problem for the past few days, sometimes it just wont load.. I thought it was my ISP!

Hmm..

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Superb Internos, good find

Ive done a lot of research into the phoenix lights case and its good to see another similar sighting.

I dont think this is either of the two crafts seen at phoenix due to the light formations, it looks more like independent crafts to me.

Lets hope we fine some really good footage on this one as the 3 min + clip is already good, theres bound to be some very good footage on this somewhere.

The pictures in the news article where spectactular.

Post flagged.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Flares=no

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I already know that the scientist who investigated for first, has more pictures not yet published; he said to a newspaper that there's still no explanation for what happened: they estimated the altitude in approx 2,5 miles; if is really so, we're talking about BIG objects, as correctly RSB noticed. Moreover, my hope is that other people after seeing on YT the first 3 videos, will share other ones. SO it's happened yesterday.

The guy who filmed the first video said that he's investigating in order to find more documents about it. He knows that we are debating it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join