It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music & NWO!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
MUSE. Album called HAARP. Another one called Resistence. Many of the songs are all over the NWO - MKUltra, Exopolitics, Exogenesis, US of Eurasia, Resistence, Invincible, Our Time is Running Out...on and on

Also check out the vid for Tears for Fears 'Sowing the Seeds of Love' from back in the 80's sometime.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Lets take a close look at this video, and listen to the beautiful music. Good bye Blue sky, by Pink Flyod.

We have a Dove, that denotes times of peace. The Dove flys away from the Cat, who would upon its nature catch it, and do what Cats do. The Cat represents - A threat to Peace.

What does a threat to peace lead us to? Fear, and War.

The Dove is then transformed into the Black Bird of War, The peace keeper holds the best gear and weapons to defend itself, or impose its will upon other.

The Black Bird of war hovers over the skys for all to see its looming presence, it transforms again into the Dark Falcon, half Bird, half Battle plan. Then swoops down upon the country side to the hill that represents the symbol of the pyrimid with the capstone being removed. Only the illuminated ones have control over this Black falcon, being shown as it tears the Cap stone from the hill. Blood spills down, as much blood is going to be spilled, and those at the top must seperate themselves from the rest of us. They must disconnect, or suffer depression and ulimate guilt that they are about to inflict on the human oneness.

Transformation number 4. The Falcon spreads the fog of war upon the landscape, and is turned into the fear monger, and beast they becomes paranoid and watches the lands around it, to see through the fog of war the Falcon has spread. It then spreads its arms across these nations, and begins to transform once agin into the WAR machine, the War machine that speads most of its resources on building Tanks, planes, and ground Warriors, bombs, bullets. While the innocent suffer, and people lose hope, and darkness takes the stage.. WAR is now apon them.
The people who are caught in this mess, look to the sky and see a dark sky.. Good bye blue sky. Hidding in the bunkers, scared and confused. While the husbands and Sons go off to their deaths. Good men, decient men, thinking they are doing the rightous thing. As the expression of the dead dough boy, it have enough, he waves his hands in the fashion.. No more.. I have no more to give. Im done here.

The Flag of england, falls away to the cross, which drips the blood of those who gave their lives to the War machine, and to the grand conspiracy. Bankers and empires who double deal. They fund both sides of the Wars, and profit greatly from so much death. Once the money is made, and control is taken by force is when we honor our dead, and the winners write the history books.

Another Black Falcon comes into the scence, And everything lays in ruins, we take the toll of the destruction, and its strange to note, That how the rubble looks like the World trade tower ruins after that fateful day. That is purely out of my own point of view, but I thought I would point that out.
However the meaning of the rubble is to protray devistation, and much suffer.
All in all its gone but the pain linger on. Now Son of Grandfather goes off to another war to die, and create further suffering into the next generation.

From War comes "peace" The white dove flys out of the rubble, and off into the blue sky.
Only to repeat this process over and over.

As showing Peace is an illusion. Peace only means a process of how fragile we are as humans. Once that peace is threatened. That Dove transforms itself into the Black Bird, into the Black Falcon, into the Fear monger, And lastly the War machine.

This is what the NWO does.. and its how it operates,

Thanks for listening.. As without all that said this one a beautiful and great song.
It should be noted, others could get something totally different from watching this than I explained.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scouser640
MUSE. Album called HAARP. Another one called Resistence. Many of the songs are all over the NWO - MKUltra, Exopolitics, Exogenesis, US of Eurasia, Resistence, Invincible, Our Time is Running Out...on and on

Also check out the vid for Tears for Fears 'Sowing the Seeds of Love' from back in the 80's sometime.

Thanks I will check those out!
I very much know about Sowing the Seeds of love. hehe The 80's where my days growing up.

So the new generations of people here, feel free to add any new music videos that you feel express "music & NWO"

Its gaining ground now, and there is so much new music out there.. I have lost touch, and am not "cool" anymore. lol

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

We did cover this Band. But I wanted to come back to renew this old thread.
We have lots of newer younger members.

I am out of touch with the music of this day and age. Maybe some of the younger members of ATS, can enlighten us all on some of the newer music coming out that is either Pro NWO, or Anti NWO.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Maybe you should look at Bionic Jives "I shot Lucifer". That's NWO. I saw zysin awhile ago on a thread. You had a picture in your avatar that looked like a professional drawing. I jumped to conclusions and thought you were Todd McFarlane of comic book artist fame . Sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
New World Order Occult Images in Contemporary Christian Music (CCM) By David J. Stewart
The Churches do love to get in on the conspiracy theories too, that is bread and butter for some.

Top anti-NWO music BANDS

The New World Order

Many people are backing this idea now. It gains favor within elite groups of people. Some bands are used to usher it in to keep you amused. Others do it to Rock for no other reason that to share their gift of music with the world and help expose it. Yet many will sell out in the end. And not just sell out seats at a show either, its a deeper cost they pay.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

Very interesting thread, music & the NWO has always been a interest of mine. I believe music reveals a lot, and some of these musicians may have insider knowledge of anything and everything that's going that we do not know.

I've studied Eminem for years, and I actually conducted a college project once about this very subject; how his music links to the NWO. I found many interesting things, but the most impressive was from his most famous song, we all know it, Lose Yourself.

In the second verse, Eminem raps (word for word) "Make me king, as we move toward a, New World Order, a normal life is boring, but super stardom is close to post mortem". Could it be, (this is a outside the box idea) that these 'super artists' are charged by the higher powers in order to spread their message? And influence their listeners? After all, Eminem's fans were mainly younger teenagers, the perfect target.

Make from it what you all, I certainly don't know, but it's a very interesting concept. I'll leave you with a part of the third verse of that song, tell me what you think Zysin & the rest of you people.

"Gotten me to the point I'm like a snail, I've got to formulate a plot or end up in jail or shot, success is my only mother****ing option! failures not".

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Immortal Technique has been songs inspired by so much truth. Once I become more informed and relistened it was amazing how much more of the music, and what is actually happening around us everyday, I understood.
a reply to: zysin5

<< 4  5  6   >>

join