It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnant racism revealed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ok, I decided to go to the heart of darkness, the core of evil. I decided to visit the freepers site.

So, as I was lurking amongst the filth I came across this big party they're having:

B.O.N.D. will host its 5th ANNUAL "NATIONAL DAY OF REPUDIATION OF JESSE JACKSON" Rally on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.�s Birthday,
Monday, January 19, 2004,
from 10-12 Noon
1968 West Adams Blvd.,
(in front of RAINBOW/PUSH L. A.)
www.freerepublic.com...

Now, if this isn't the height of evil and racism---ON MLK'S B-DAY! Ya know, repugnats do something to me. I can take a lot of stuff, insults,backstabbing but repugnants just hit the nerve that goes to the reptillian side of my brain and I go bezerk!

I don't even like Jesse but this is a slap in the face! Repugnants are such scum.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
You did of course notice that it's ALWAYS on that day....

The event is held every year on the day Dr. King�s birthday is
observed to show the contrast between M.L.K.�s dream and
Jesse Jackson�s nightmare. view repudiation flyer

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
O course, it is. The freaks..er freepers will use anything to destroy the memory of MLK--even have Bush come to him resting place to lay a wreath.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
The freaks..er freepers will use anything to destroy the memory of MLK--even have Bush come to him resting place to lay a wreath.

So...what? You can't honor MLK if you're white or a republican?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

The freaks..er freepers will use anything to destroy the memory of MLK--even have Bush come to him resting place to lay a wreath.

So...what? You can't honor MLK if you're white or a republican?

Let's rephrase that. You can't honor King if you're a republican.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Most assuredly, you are "smoked out" upon making the first comment/post to also Colonel, or have you discovered the "Clinton's glass/brass-balls" to do so yet?

I have a number of 'good' friends over there that I think would be interested in discussing "policy" with you.

*edit* BTW Colonel, in the current state that you live in, don't they honor or observe both Lee-Jackson Memorial Day and Martin Luther King Day?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
ARE YOU CRAZY? I AIN'T GOING OVER THERE! I AIN'T INTERESTED IN GETTING KILLED ANYTIME SOON! YOU KNOW HOW YOU REPUGNANTS DO!

I will not follow those who follow the prince of darkness.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

So, despite my family's roots going back to being slaves in New Orleans, despite the fact that MLK helped parts of my family GREATLY, I can't honor him, adore him, or respect him because I'm a republican?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So, despite my family's roots going back to being slaves in New Orleans, despite the fact that MLK helped parts of my family GREATLY, I can't honor him, adore him, or respect him because I'm a republican?

Yes. In fact, its blashphemy that you honor him while being a republican knowing your history.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
However, if yu switch to being a Dem, Green, Libertarian, or Independent then its ok.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

ARE YOU CRAZY? I AIN'T GOING OVER THERE! I AIN'T INTERESTED IN GETTING KILLED ANYTIME SOON! YOU KNOW HOW YOU REPUGNANTS DO!

I was just kidding Colonel on the "glass/brass balls" bit. I would think they would respect your comments as long as they didn't sound as they do here.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

I was just kidding Colonel on the "glass/brass balls" bit. I would think they would respect your comments as long as they didn't sound as they do here.

regards
seekerof

Are you kiddingme? I saw some of their "comments' on the Margret Cho Blog. I ain't going there to suffer their racist abuse. Youcan ferget it. I'm not falling for your repugnant trap.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Couldn't be no worse than when I go to DU.

I do have to keep them on their toes you know...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Couldn't be no worse than when I go to DU.

I do have to keep them on their toes you know...

regards
seekerof

Now, there's a site for intellectual discourse. DU is pretty safe for civilians.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yes. In fact, its blashphemy that you honor him while being a republican knowing your history.

Reaaaaaaally. What party did Abe Lincoln belong to?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Reaaaaaaally. What party did Abe Lincoln belong to?

Oh, you expect me to fall for that? Lincoln was a republican and at that time most blacks were republican. However, the party changed with the advent of the racist Dixiecrats, headed by the racist rapist Strom Thurmond, who eventually joined the republican party b/c of Nixon's racist Southern Strategy.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I just find it disturbing that one is being blasphemous if they disagree with you...Assuming they have an african history.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I just find it disturbing that one is being blasphemous if they disagree with you...Assuming they have an african history.

Ohhh..Hohohoho. I save my best bile for African Americans who are repugnants. YOu're a repugnant? This is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Man, if you've been saving bile...That's gotta be scarey!

Seriously, though, if you and I have different ideas on how to arive at the same goal, and it's a philosophical difference, how can one of us be wrong?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Man, if you've been saving bile...That's gotta be scarey!

Seriously, though, if you and I have different ideas on how to arive at the same goal, and it's a philosophical difference, how can one of us be wrong?

Honestly...because I am usually right.

ANd you are wrong in the fact that I have backed everything I have ever said with proof of my rightness while you go on repugnant philosophy and ideology which is inherently evil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join