It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repugnant racism revealed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Proof of an opinion? How does that work?

(BTW, Don't want to lead you on, I personally am only 1/16th black, not even legally black, but some of my extended family is still around 50%-100%)

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Proof of an opinion? How does that work?

(BTW, Don't want to lead you on, I personally am only 1/16th black, not even legally black, but some of my extended family is still around 50%-100%)

Well, I'm 100% black from the West Indies and I'm a democrat.

Now, it works like this. I state an opinion based upon fact. Everyone hems and haws about how crazy I am then i bring proof which shuts everyone up.

For example, repugnants are racist. Here's proof:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please read Marget Cho's message.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

�A black man voting for the Republicans makes about as much sense as a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.� -J.C. Watts, Sr.

This has been the sentiment of most African American's for some time now. I have to hand it to African Americans though you stick with the Democrats no matter what they do to you. The Democratic Party is mainly made up of white guys and the Democractic party does not promote any influential Black Leaders into office but still you stick with them.

I just don't understand it. The democratic party says it will help blacks but all it really does is promote white leaders who don't deliver.

Colonel maybe you need to come out from behind your Repugnant shield and think for yourself rather than what a party says to do.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

�A black man voting for the Republicans makes about as much sense as a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.� -J.C. Watts, Sr.

This has been the sentiment of most African American's for some time now. I have to hand it to African Americans though you stick with the Democrats no matter what they do to you. The Democratic Party is mainly made up of white guys and the Democractic party does not promote any influential Black Leaders into office but still you stick with them.

I just don't understand it. The democratic party says it will help blacks but all it really does is promote white leaders who don't deliver.

Colonel maybe you need to come out from behind your Repugnant shield and think for yourself rather than what a party says to do.

I am no friend of the lame-ass DNC or the DLC.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
And, no democrat tried to cheat people that look like me out of voting like the repugnants did in Florida.

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

shield and think for yourself rather than what a party says to do.

Take your own advice and stop letting Rush do it for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

My God, why is it that whenever someone brings up something that exposes either liberals or democrats in a truthful way this is the only responce you get. I have not listened to Rush Limbaugh for several years because I beleive him to be a hipocrit but that beside the point.

But you know what I think I know why. You listen to Howard Dean long enough and you would think that Rush was the President of the USA.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Honestly...because I am usually right.

ANd you are wrong in the fact that I have backed everything I have ever said with proof of my rightness while you go on repugnant philosophy and ideology which is inherently evil.

(I'm speechless)

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My God, why is it that whenever someone brings up something that exposes either liberals or democrats in a truthful way this is the only responce you get. I have not listened to Rush Limbaugh for several years because I beleive him to be a hipocrit but that beside the point.

But you know what I think I know why. You listen to Howard Dean long enough and you would think that Rush was the President of the USA.

What I thought it was funny, seems every republican has or does listen and get their news and propaganda spoon feed from Rush. I�m glad you stopped listening to that evil druggy.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner

Honestly...because I am usually right.

ANd you are wrong in the fact that I have backed everything I have ever said with proof of my rightness while you go on repugnant philosophy and ideology which is inherently evil.

(I'm speechless)

Please read this thread:

and this one:

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What I thought it was funny, seems every republican has or does listen and get their news and propaganda spoon feed from Rush. I�m glad you stopped listening to that evil druggy.

Ugh, I hate that dude. I'd hate to be in the same room as him when he's talking because every time his mouth opens, # comes out...

I have never liked Rush, he's a pompus, arrogant, ignorant ass.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

The freaks..er freepers will use anything to destroy the memory of MLK--even have Bush come to him resting place to lay a wreath.

So...what? You can't honor MLK if you're white or a republican?

Let's rephrase that. You can't honor King if you're a republican.

you sir are full of #! you are obviously the racist here. i think that MLK Jr was a great man. i am also white and a republican. does that make me a rasict?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

you sir are full of #! you are obviously the racist here. i think that MLK Jr was a great man. i am also white and a republican. does that make me a rasict?

according to him yes.

but opinions are not facts, as much as colonel would like to think his opinion makes him right because he uses facts does not makes his opinions facts. thats why they are STILL called opinions.

example..."fire is hot"-fact. we know this to be true

"fire is evil because it is hot"-opinion. yes its a fact fire is hot but that doesnt make it evil does it?

ok i know this still wont register into colonels brain and thats ok but i would like to implore junglejake to let colonel think and believe whatever he wants. colonel saying others are wrong for giving their own POV or opinion on something doesnt make it any more so than him wanting it to be true.

opinions are neither wrong or right, they are personal thoughts and ideas. sure they can boosted by facts but that does not cannot and will not EVER make them a fact themselves.

i remember a certain democratic presidential nominee that ran agaisnt ulysess grant that had a particular campaign slogan. anyone remember it? what?!?!?! you mean they didnt teach you this one in schools?

tsk tsk! "this is a white country, let white men run it"

and only republicans are racist? BS!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Maybe this will help you understand:

Most black folk vote their pocket book and since we are middle/working/poor we vote dem because social programs are important to our childrens college education and our childcare issues and things of that nature...most black folk believe in social sercurity and medicare.

Also there's JFK's affirmative action...as a person who was promoted under AA (though i didn't know it until I was promoted again and my replacement looked just like me) I have to say it works...I work with all white women-I'm the only black person and I assume I'm in the minority spot again. In hiring, cause I'm in HR, we don't look at ratios, but we pull from a large portion of the poor community for our labor jobs by using the temp service, but as far as administrative jobs we promote from within and fill empty slots with this wack balance where lose a black gain a black is employed. Until there are more black faces in corporate america--or we become truly color blind in hiring practices we need AA and I'll vote for anyone one that supports it on the federal level.

Then there is the fact that most black folk remember fighting for civil rights and the end to jim crow. That was a liberal fight. The right to organize, the right to protest, and the right to dissent. Those are things that liberals fight for--and to tell the truth, things that this administration is trying to take away.

Still, unlike some black folk, I'm willing and I've voted republican. I know my views on guns and crime are not in line with the dems...and I vote my views.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join