It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Designs Wonder Machine From Dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would bet that the device can have it's power output adjusted so he could turn it down and it wouldn't penetrate his hand like it did metals. Not really sure how it worked, but it sounds like it's generating some unwanted output that messes with electronics and living matter.

Wonder if he ever had it checked for radiation given off by it?

Now we could use something like this to see what's in that chamber under the sphinx's paw or in any other archaeological site that has a barrier in play. There's a postive use even if it kills living things.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I did a google search for 'devices that can see through walls' and found some interesting sites yall might be interested in:

Defenselink Military News - www.defenselink.mil...

Can produce 3d images - www.primidi.com...

Size of a notebook pc - www.theregister.co.uk...

HiTech Cop Tools - www.commondreams.org... - radar flashlight

Army devices for Infantry - www.strategypage.com...

the list goes on and on...
so it seems as though these types of devices are not only readily accessible but in wide use ALREADY by our militaries and police forces. It seems that yes, only these types of uses for these devices will be used... for the greater good? only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Im surprised at how many people are unaware of this.

I guess the implications are just too tremendous to truelly fathom, so its quickly buried...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Or maybe because the only person that says it works is him. He says MIT and the French have looked at it and said it works, but it's only his word. Until it gets proper investigation, it's just a rumour.

I guess it should be called the Criss Angel Light

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Still, the implications seem not to be grasped...

remember, you heard it here first.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hurtubise, 41, said the device detects stealth technology.

And he’s done the tests to prove it, with the covert help of scientists at the famed Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Hurtubise said.

If that’s not enough, Hurtubise also said the French government sent representatives to North Bay to witness a demonstration of the Angel Light.

Hurtubise said the reps were so impressed with the eight-foot long device they paid him $40,000 in cash to put the finishing touches on it.

New universe
The French, Hurtubise adds, have also agreed to pay him a “substantial” amount of money for the technology if it passes rigorous tests in France.

“They couldn’t believe what they saw,” Hurtubise told BayToday.ca.

“One of them told me it was as if I’d discovered a new universe.”

Gary Dryfoos, a consultant and former long-time instructor at MIT, said "there's a Nobel Prize" for Hurtubise if the Angel Light really performs as described.

"There are laws of physics waiting to be written for what he's talking about," Dryfoos said.

The French aren't the only ones interested in Hurtubise's innovations.

BayToday.ca has obtained documentation confirming that the former head of Saudi counter-intelligence, who asked that his name not be used, has been in regular contact with Hurtubise regarding the Angel Light, fire paste, and the Light Infantry Military Blast Cushions (LIMBC).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join